PM to join "When waking a tiger, use a long stick." (Jade Laken)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

"When waking a tiger, use a long stick." (Jade Laken)

Postby Halar on April 3rd, 2016, 2:08 pm

Not looking up from the elk Halar said "Who ever said I wasn't suspicious? The reason I am not chasing you out of here nipping at your hindquarters is that I have every advantage. One while you put away your weapon I literally CAN'T put away mine. Two your in my element, I grew up in a place like this. Three you even admitted that you weren't the best hunter so if you beat me and chased me you may never find me." Standing up and looking back at her he grinned "That and I practically know no one in the city so it may be to my benefit as well." Turning away from her Halar walked over to the small stream in the middle of the clearing. Gesturing to the elk carcass across the clearing he said "It may help your...stealth if you stayed down wind. Animals have a better sense of smell than most races which is why I pulled that mess where the horse is less likely to smell it." Remembering her question about bonding he narrowed his eyes in thought. "About your earlier question you'd have to ask an older Kelvic. My parents were never bonded and I of course never have bonded before. So I have no idea what it is besides it happens between a Kelvic and non-Kelvic." Still in thought he began to tap his fingers in tune to a song he knew. Halar wasn't good at it but he tried.
Halar
Player

Words: 4041
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2016, 2:53 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

"When waking a tiger, use a long stick." (Jade Laken)

Postby Jade Laken on April 17th, 2016, 9:15 pm

"Would you mind maybe giving me some pointers? I would love to learn from someone so experienced. If you ever need me while in the city can almost always be found over at the stables," Jade said walking with the kelvic.

She was amazed still nervous of course. The wind blew the blonds hair into her face, huffing she tied her hair back looking over to the man beside her.

"Thank you not attacking first and asking questions later. I am not sure if in my homeland you would have retrieved the same kindness," Jade said gently looking at him still.

She began to wonder what it was like to feel his fur while he was in how tiger form. The woman bit her tongue not wanting to ask a silly question. Especially after all that had just transpired between the pair as it was.
Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous