Closed Flowers and Freedom

Shimoje visits with Atta, the Flower Stall lady When someone else is seen.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Flowers and Freedom

Postby Shimoje on July 23rd, 2016, 7:01 pm

Title and Date

“I have met a few like that I suppose. In all our own right I guess we are just storms waiting to die out.” Shimoje wrapped his feet around one of the legs of the bench and smiled. He remembered back to the adventures he had aboard the ship and back to how he himself was raised. Really, he was jealous of Brat. She had one thing that he hadn’t when he was younger. Support, and everything that comes with it.

After listening a bit to Saul he pondered for a few seconds after plucking out some of his loose eyebrow hairs. “I grew up in Zeltiva as well. Though, after traveling I wouldn’t even call it home. This world has much more to it than to just settle in one place. Home is where-ever I go. You could say that ship is my home, but I would digress and just say that home is where my heart is. If my heart changes, just like the tides… it will be swept away to a vast new place.”

As Shimoje watched towards the ocean, mostly not paying attention to Brat anymore, he spat towards the ground and didn’t expect Saul to share his thoughts about how home is where the heart was. If anything after meeting Saul he thought that Saul was a peculiar and complicated man. In his own right, he didn’t understand everything or the disposition that the two had together or what would bring them here, but diving into their past seemed to not have any purpose. He remembered that soon he would leave Syliras, but to that point he supposed that he should just make the most of the situation.

“Saul, What do you see out there? Truly?” Shimoje turned towards him to study his face and body language. “I see the world, but I also see myself. As if I am looking from another’s eyes. Sometimes I feel disconnected to it, and at other times I feel there is nothing that can stop certain things from happening. What then is one to do?”
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes