OOC Info Announcements!!!

Important information the writers need to know.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Announcements!!!

Postby Efforvescent on May 31st, 2016, 11:49 pm

Title and Date

Greetings Future Murians!!!

Mura will be opening for registration for Summer 516 av. Dust off your Konti and come on over. if your PC is good and curious about Mura bring them over. If you are new, Reach out to me if you need assistance in character creation.

This is a clean slate. Anyone registering for summer 516 AV needs to post in the White Harbor, to enter the island. If you have different circumstances, please PM me so we can go over the details. Most should be able to make an entrance at the white harbor thread.

Locate the Calendar and see what takes your fancy. That bubble will soon be popped. I am really excited to breathe life into Mura. Summer is a warm up to an even more exciting Fall. There will be minor administrative organizational changes that should not affect roleplay or activities within Mura. Just a few aesthetic tweaks and clean up items. Don’t worry about a thing. If you have any questions, my office is open.

If you have ideas for events, city happenings or some kind of city festival/holiday, send me a PM or put it in my office. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you as writers behind the screen and as your character gets to know Mura’s mysterious ways.

May the bubbles pop your way.

Efforvescent
Let the magic of fate happen!!
((Image courtesy of Prophet))
Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Words: 28712
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Announcements!!!

Postby Efforvescent on July 18th, 2016, 1:31 am

My lovely Murians. If you havnt noticed, there is a brand new job application and wage thread. Please apply for your jobs there and i will have a domain storyteller or higher review your job requests. If you submitted a job request through PM or elsewhere, please resubmit using this form.

It is here.

The event for the season has an ooc thread to sign up for it. You have a week to decide if you want in on the event.

That is here.

Please reach out to me for any questions.

Thank you and i look forward to writing with all of you.

toodles.

Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Office

Announcements!!!

Postby Efforvescent on September 1st, 2016, 1:39 am

Attention all Writers!!

Registry is Posted for Fall 516 -- The Goodies

If you are here to do flash backs in Fall 516av

I will be requiring those here for Flashbacks to also register for tracking purposes.

If anyone has any questions, please reach out to me.

Thank you and happy bubbles.
Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Office