OOC Info Character Registry -- Fall Season 516 AV

All Players need to register, including flashback characters.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Character Registry -- Fall Season 516 AV

Postby Efforvescent on September 1st, 2016, 1:33 am

[size=150]Character registry – Fall 516 AV

Character Name:

CS Link:

Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year.

Purpose of Residence:

Duration of Stay:

Need a story or situation moderated for Fall? Yes or No. If yes, please explain.

Character Goals:

Writer Goals:

What did you not like about summer season 516av?

What did you like about the summer season 516 av?

What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation?

What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season?

Did your Job request get approved?

Did you have any questions for the Fall season? (this may not include story spoilers)

Code: Select all
[b]Character Name: [/b]

[b]CS Link: [/b]

[b]Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year. [/b]

[b]Purpose of Stay: [/b]

[b]Duration of Stay: [/b]

[b]Need a story or item moderated for summer? Yes or No. If yes, please explain.[/b]

[b]Character Goals:[/b]
[list]
[*]
[*][/list]

[b]Writer Goals:
[list]
[*]
[*][/list][/b]

[b]What did you not like about summer season 516av? [/b]

[b]What did you like about the summer season 516 av? [/b]

[b]What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation? [/b]
[b]What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season?[/b]

[b] Did your Job request get approved? [/b]

[b]Did you have any questions for the Fall season?  (this may not include story spoilers)[/b]
Let the magic of fate happen!!
((Image courtesy of Prophet))
Efforvescent
Retired Staff

Words: 28712
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Clyde Sullins on September 1st, 2016, 4:30 pm

Character Name: Clyde Sullins

Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year. No

Purpose of Stay: Traveling to the North Ravok Outpost from Nyka by boat, their boat is stopping over in Mura for resupply and some light repairs.

Duration of Stay: Arrives around the 47th, will be leaving around the 50th. Might stay an extra day or two at most.

Need a story or item moderated for summer? Yes or No. If yes, please explain. If needed.

Character Goals:
  • Meet some Konti, preferably healers.
  • If possible convince a few to come along to Ravok with him.
  • Ingratiate himself to the people of Mura, and possibly earn a few owed favors.

Writer Goals:
  • Meet pc's and have interesting plots.
  • Avoid pure social or large group threads.
  • Corrupt a few pc's and perhaps gain some additional influence or power.

What did you not like about summer season 516av? Long bits of time wasted in travel(which I'll be doing this season also, until I figure out how to teleport or fast travel ;))

What did you like about the summer season 516 av? Had fun in Alvadas and corrupting Sayana, along with some other pc's.

What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation? N/A
What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season? Hoping to improve my Morphing skills, aiming to get to L2 by winter or so. Also need to brush up a bit on his combat skills, as he tends to overly focus on his magics.

Did your Job request get approved? Won't have a job while in Mura, just traveling through for a short time.

Did you have any questions for the Fall season? Bring out your poor, your weak, your vulnerable, and unappreciated... So Clyde can take advantage of them. :D Oh, and the question... Do you know anyone who fits the above?
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Hwyn on September 2nd, 2016, 9:13 am

Registry

Character Name: Hwyn

CS Link: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic62434.html

Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year. No

Purpose of Stay: Passing through with Clyde

Duration of Stay: Arrives around the 47th, will be leaving around the 50th. Might stay an extra day or two at most.

Need a story or item moderated for summer? Yes or No. If yes, please explain. Nope

Character Goals:
  • Find a pretty souvenear
  • Get smooched by a konti

Writer Goals:
  • Have fun
  • Learn about Mura

What did you not like about summer season 516av? Uhm... It was turbulent

What did you like about the summer season 516 av? pretty much everything. I like the increase in St thread invasions

What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation? Disguise, and maybe impersonation
What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season?I'm happy with anything

Did your Job request get approved? Yes

Did you have any questions for the Fall season? (this may not include story spoilers) Nope!

Credit to Shimoje, the bestest buddy
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Postby Okara on September 2nd, 2016, 4:10 pm

Character Name: Okara

CS Link: Here

Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year. No, current resident

Purpose of Stay: Resident

Duration of Stay: Duration of Fall and possibly winter

Need a story or item moderated for Fall? Yes or No. If yes, please explain. Yes, I will be needing moderation this season and will contact Efforvescent when I'm ready.

Character Goals:
  • Take more classes
  • Have new adventures
  • Cook some awesome food

Writer Goals:
  • Increase Okara's connection to Rak'keli
  • Have a chance to heal some people
  • Put Okara through more challenging situations

What did you not like about summer season 516av? It went too fast.

What did you like about the summer season 516 av? I got the seed of this character planted and now its time to grow.

What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation? Cooking and foraging
What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season? Medicine and herbalism

Did your Job request get approved? No, I have not heard anything about my job request or if I need to do more than post in the indicated thread.
Okara
Great stories start with humble beginnings.

Words: 218993
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 12:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tap on September 2nd, 2016, 9:48 pm

Character Name: Tap

CS Link: <-- Over there

Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year. No, though I am open to it.

Purpose of Stay: Resident

Duration of Stay: Might be leaving halfway through the season

Need a story or item moderated for summer? Yes or No. If yes, please explain. Not that I'm aware of

Character Goals:
  • Get some gadgeteering skill
  • Maybe introduce her to Animation?

Writer Goals:
  • Make the best plot ever
  • Finish summer threads asap

What did you not like about summer season 516av? So bussyy

What did you like about the summer season 516 av?

What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation? Nothing I can think of

What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season? Fishing, gadgeteering, scavenging

Did your Job request get approved? No :( Need that please

Did you have any questions for the Fall season? (this may not include story spoilers) Nope
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Sayana on September 6th, 2016, 11:38 pm

Character Name: Sayana

CS Link: Sayana's CS

Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year. No - I live in the present

Purpose of Stay: Traveling with Clyde

Duration of Stay: Fall 47th - 50th

Need a story or item moderated for summer? Yes or No. If yes, please explain. No, I don't anticipate needing anything

Character Goals:
  • Explore a new city
  • Spread influence and/or make new contacts
  • Learn some more herbalism and/or practice swimming

Writer Goals:
  • Make each thread count
  • Start incorporating more humor into my writing (newish goal inspired by a writing podcast)
What did you not like about summer season 516 av? The usual abandonment of some PCs (though I was really hoping one would stick around to do fun plots).

What did you like about the summer season 516 av? Exploring new magic, developing Sayana's interactions with Clyde and hopefully pulling off a successful trap for a nuit.

What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation? Sayana's job is currently up in the air (won't be working in Mura)

What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season? Poison - it totally goes with herbalism, right?

Did your Job request get approved? N/A

Did you have any questions for the Fall season? (this may not include story spoilers) Was there intentionally an event on the 47th (Clyde's arrival date) in which outsiders were looked upon with suspicion? Oops, that might be a story spoiler. But I couldn't help but notice. ;)

Other: I have yet to explore Sayana's love for spice. Bring on the hot stuff! :D
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Aq Sulei U'sij on September 8th, 2016, 10:16 am

Character Name: Aq (light soul) and Sulei (dark soul) U'sij

CS Link: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic66543.html

Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year. Yes, Fall 496 AV

Purpose of Stay: I'm just here to do this flashback thread (although if anyone who was on Mura around that time is interested, I'd love to do another FB thread :) )

Duration of Stay: n/a

Need a story or item moderated for summer? Yes or No. If yes, please explain. no

Character Goals:
  • getting to know a Konti
  • maybe getting to know more about themselves/the Akalak race

Writer Goals:
  • have fun :D
  • get to know my character more

What did you not like about summer season 516av? n/a

What did you like about the summer season 516 av? n/a

What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation? n/a
What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season? n/a

Did your Job request get approved? n/a

Did you have any questions for the Fall season? (this may not include story spoilers) nope :)
Aq Sulei U'sij
sailing the Suvan Sea and beyond!

Words: 10426
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2016, 1:52 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tail on September 11th, 2016, 4:09 pm

l

Character Name: Tail

CS Link: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post472251.html#p472251

Is this PC here for a flashback? If so, please indicate season and year. No.

Purpose of Stay: Visiting with Clyde

Duration of Stay: A few days after the 47th

Need a story or item moderated for summer? Yes or No. If yes, please explain. Probably, not so sure.

Character Goals:
  • Improve Auristics
  • Learn a new skill

Writer Goals:
  • Expand on different writing styles
  • Make friends oocly.
  • Study more Lore

What did you not like about summer season 516av? Haven't read up on any threads, but once I have the time sure.

What did you like about the summer season 516 av? Haven't read up on any threads, but once I have the time sure.

What skills did you want to improve on for the fall season that is related or supporting your occupation? Any.

What other skills did you want to improve on for the fall season?
Maybe learning a new skill, like Py-Pole or something of the sort?

Did your Job request get approved? Yes, by Kaleidoscope back in Alvadas.

Did you have any questions for the Fall season? (this may not include story spoilers)
Nope I'm good. :)

"Speech"
"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets