A brothers Refuge(Jason Luntilla)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Caleb on January 13th, 2011, 11:29 pm

Had he just heard Jason correctly, did he really say that he simply threw things into a pot and expected it to taste decent? That was the most ridiculous statement ever. Cooking was a lot more difficult then that, and anyone that thought otherwise deserved to be poisoned by there own food. At least traveling with Jason would provide plenty of times to sharpen his own cooking skills, if he doesnt flay Jason alive first for insulting the art of cooking. No, he could stand that insult for this new brother, he had taken him in after all. Speaking slowly, trying to keep the anger out of his voice he say's "The only advice on how to make that taste better, is to just let me cook from now on" Grinning slightly after that, Caleb cleared his head quickly and forgot all about the imagined insult. "Yea, that sounds like a plan. i'll give you the rest of my money if you'll pick up the supplies i need, i dont want to get lost in this place." and more importantly, caleb thought to himself, while your shopping i can explore more without being observed. Never done that before, it should be fun.

and what was that about getting clean? Dump water on me if we couldnt find something better? He wasnt serious was he? Caleb wasnt to sure about getting water dumped on him, that'd just make him cold, not clean. This wasnt something he'ed like to dwell on, so he simply changed the subject "So does the bro have any idea's on where we're going to adventure to?" saying this simply, Caleb wandered around the room, poking at everything he could touch, figuring out what his older brother kept. So much interesting stuff he could figure out from the shelves and drawers in the room.
Caleb
Player

Words: 8221
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2010, 5:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Jason Luntilla on January 16th, 2011, 5:39 am

Caleb seemed very eager to have him go out and get different food, this may be because he had absolutely no idea how to cook, and by the look on his face was making Caleb very angry at the idea of how nasty this food actually was, but to be honest most of his food made him sick from the smell, and tasted like he pulled it out of a trash can so he didn’t blame his brother. “Ok so I will go out and get food, and supplies and all of that stuff, and you will cook for me? This is quite possibly the best deal I have ever made,

Caleb looked uncomfortable at the thought of cold water, so in a half hearted effort to comfort him, Jason will say. “well I could make it hot water I think, I don’t know I really just recently learned how to use water, It’s actually a lot of fun, but I don’t know if I can heat it up yet I haven’t tried creating it hot.”

“I honestly have no idea what kind of adventure we should be on except that it shouldn’t be here, I have spent my whole life within these walls and want out of them, I don’t think you can blame me for that, So we leave the city, travel for a while and see what we can find, this city is huge, but sometimes you just spend too much time in a place.”

He will glance at the door, and look as if he is ready to leave already, “Well give me a few days and to try and find all of my money and I will go shopping then.” He will smile sheepishly, having admitted to the fact that he is forgetful, that always makes him feel awkward.
Jason Luntilla
Player

Words: 22434
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 4:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Leviathan on June 30th, 2011, 2:26 am

Thread Award!
Jason

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
N/A N/A N/A

Lore
Relationships: Starting New Ties With Long Lost Siblings

Caleb

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
N/A N/A N/A

Lore
Relationships: Starting New Ties With Long Lost Siblings
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous