[Flashback] Prison Playground [Finished]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Flashback] Prison Playground

Postby Dervish on December 30th, 2010, 8:32 pm

Nameless looked at him with a tired but confused look, why did he ask so many questions and stay around? He mumbled an answer.

"I don't have a name... I've never been given one."

Nameless looked up into the air as he leaned up against the old tree, the cool shadow seeming to calm him down,"They weren't... So big..." He murmured, and closed his eyes, wondering whether he hoped 'the other kid' would be gone or still there.
Dervish
Finding a Future

Words: 30403
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 3:01 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Lorcan on December 30th, 2010, 10:26 pm

Lorcan tilted his head a little to the side, as he always did when something confused him. "How come nobody gave you a name? Are you an orphan too?" He instantly felt sorry for Nameless... "I never knew mine either... I was born and raised here." He sat down next to Nameless in the shade of the tree. Observing him some more. "The way you jumped Bulge like that... you were like.." Lorcan had no idea like what he was... Then he remembered a word from his book, the whirling Dervish style.. "Like a Dervish!"
Lorcan
Player

Words: 35386
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 3:10 pm
Character sheet

Postby Dervish on December 30th, 2010, 10:34 pm

Thread finished and closed.
Dervish
Finding a Future

Words: 30403
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 3:01 pm
Character sheet

[Flashback] Prison Playground [Finished]

Postby Verilian on December 31st, 2010, 6:20 am

Dervish:

• +2 Brawling
  • +1 Intimidation

Lores: The Taste of Human Flesh, Standing up to Bullies

Lorcan

• +1 Brawling

Lores: Coming to the Aid of Another, Standing up to Bullies, Follow Your Instincts

Notes: This is my first time grading a thread. If you feel you were shorthanded or that I left anything out, please PM me and let me know.

Tips: I know roleplaying a fight can be difficult to describe, but try to make your posts more detailed and add in more of what your character is feeling. Emotion goes a long way, and will earn you more xp.

Another Note: All in all I enjoyed the thread. Can't wait to see more from you two!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous