Completed No Place For An Ethaefal (Gile, Zailey, Darshan)

[64th of summer, 516 AV] A windfall for one, a rough fall for another.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

No Place For An Ethaefal (Gile, Zailey, Darshan)

Postby Konrad Venger on September 10th, 2016, 1:38 am

Nice job! Your work has pleased The Sloth!

Yazata

XP:
Observation - 4
Socialization - 2

Lore:
The Shock and Ignorance of Rebirth
Gile: Friend and... Home?
Clinging to What You Know

Gile

XP:
Observation - 2
Persuasion - 2
Hypnotism - 1
Rhetoric - 1
Subterfuge - 1
Brawling - 1
Endurance - 1

Lore:
Fate: A Weak Man's Excuse
Yazata: An Empty, Beautiful Vessel
The Agony of Overgiving
Subterfuge: Inciting a Mob

Additional:
+ Large and inflamed acid burn on the back of the hand, from knuckle to wrist; see that it's treated within 5-7 days with ointment and bandages, or it will permanently scar

Zailey

XP:
Observation - 3
Fishing - 1
Stealth - 2
Endurance - 1
Socialization - 1
Persuasion - 1
Brawling - 1

Lore:
Fishing: Setting a Lure and a Bobber
Mind Your Feet!
Darshan: Unexpected Protector
Trying to Think while Clouded by Fear
Brawling: Use Your Teeth

Darshan

XP:
Observation - 2
Socialization - 1
Brawling - 1

Lore:
Opportunity in Odd Gatherings
Knowing the Difference Between True Fear and Magic

Click Me! :
Well, this started well but could have ended much better. Balderdash's necessary intervention kinda confused things, but really there was a lot of that going on. Always make sure that you have some kind of synergy going on, whether it be via. email or PM or IM or whatever. I tried to give what I could here but for the majority of the story, it really was just storytelling. That said, it was fun and Yaz, you did a great job in your premier thread!

Darshan, I think it was reasonable how you surmised djed was at work, but it wasn't reasonable how easily you overcome fear that Balders specified was a crippling blast. You wouldn't have just shrugged it off. Don't overstep your capabilities. Same to you, Giles, but hey, you know that now...

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4