Completed No Place For An Ethaefal (Gile, Zailey, Darshan)

[64th of summer, 516 AV] A windfall for one, a rough fall for another.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

No Place For An Ethaefal (Darshan, Zailey, Gile)

Postby Gile Askara on August 12th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Gile Askara

Well their was something to be said for how nothing in life was free, and on top of that, it seemed that nothing in life was ever easy either. Though he now had several unpleasantly developing situations developing behind him. Turning to face the three newcomers Gile frowned. His fist action upon hearing Askara Bellowed would be to turn around and frown, something must be wrong for something like this to have happened. Backing away a little bit to put distance between himself and the others keeping Himself Between, the boy and anyone else in the shop, of they thought they were going to take him away from him, well they were in for some serious unpleasantness.

However Gile tried to keep his blood cool, to let himself rage in a Sitai establishment would make himself, and his family look bad. looking over the girl Gile arched an eyebrow, she as pointing a finger at him and playing it off like he was the suspicious one. Was he though? In his own eyes he was simply clothing a naked stranger, which no matter where you were was an act of kindness. So perhaps she was confused, in a situation like the one he was in, he needed more friends than enemies, so if he could calm the quarrel here and now before things got too out of hand he'd be well off to protecting his hide, and the boy's. sighing Gile collected his words.

"Let her be sir, I'm sure that if I'm being accused of being suspicious I've done something to wrong the poor girl, though I'll be damned to think of anything I've done to draw ire this morning, it usually takes a couple drinks before lass's decide I'm the villain eh?"

Tossing a bit of humor at the man Gile hope to solve the situation peaceably. His irritation was bubbling but he'd yet to boil over. The man stayed where he was, likely waiting to see what was going t happen next, but he relaxed his grip and chuckled at Gile's self deprecating humor.

"I'm not sure what I've done to get your goat, but I'm sure that i can return it to ya, and maybe a sheep while I' at it if you'll stop waving that finger around."

And a sheep, ha. But he hoped that at the very least the girl would calm down enough to stop waving her finger around and not try to inspire violence in anyone, he had his sword on him but a blade unused is the best blade of all.

Then someone else had to walk into the place, it was like a setup for a particularly tasteless joke. The man proceeded to strut in as if he owned the place, he immediately began approaching Gile as if he had every intent of interring the shop for the purpose of meeting him. His smile and introduction were odd, it seemed he knew the girl who had followed him here, and was now keen on shaking Giles hand.

Petch... It.... all.... He came to this damnable establishment to buy clothing, not to make friends, not to make enemies. To buy some damnable clothes. he heard the boy behind him speak."yazata" and a question that followed was as to whether the two before them were friends. Damnable boy was asking silly questions, but it sounded like he had revealed his name at the very least.

The man before him was his most prominent issue, he was preventing him from accomplishing his goals, he was preventing him from enjoying his day, and he was preventing him from acquiring a slave some would Kill for. He was not about to take a hand stretched in friendship, he was more likely about to start throwing punches.

Then the man made a particularly unpleasant mistake he locked eyes with Gile. Willing a little djed into his eyes, he fueled it with his fury. This man was in his way and he was going to leave. He wanted the man to feel remorse for disrupting him he wanted the girl to back the petch off for following him he wanted to dress his new friend in silk take him home and undress him again, to many things to do, and not enough time to deal with them all. Ignoring the outstretched hand Gile wrapped a hand backwards around the boys small waist pulling him too him. His other hand, his left was ready to draw the blade at his hip if need be.

His eyes filled with furious djed he willed the man before him to feel fear.

"MY NAME IS GILE ASKARA! THE SON OF SORENSON ASKARA, I AM HERE TO BUY CLOTHING FOR MY COMPANION, IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT, SPEAK NOW OR LEAVE!!"

Chest heaving Gile watched the man before him, he had best be on his way or things would get nasty quickly, his father was going to have his ass later as he was a lover of the Sitai, but he'd be damned if anyone was going to interfere with his evening any further. He had hit the switch his blood was boiling and he was mad. Anything that followed hos outburst would be dealt with later for now the only thing to do was react, and be reacted too.

Gile Askara
Minor manipulator

Words: 68493
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2015, 11:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

No Place For An Ethaefal (Darshan, Zailey, Gile)

Postby Balderdash on August 13th, 2016, 6:33 am

As Gile's last spell fired from his eyes he felt a jolt of unreasoning terror course through his bones. The world suddenly felt electrified as if he'd just downed two shots of whiskey, and he felt like he was crying burning mucus before he realized from the smell and rust-red tint his eyelids took that his eyes were bleeding, albeit slightly.

The young Dynast knew that it was dangerous to push himself farther than his soul could handle but forgot in his anger. As he reeled from the reflected effects of his own magic, Giles became aware of wraith-like whispers at the edge of his mind pressing him to cast further. If he decided to listen he would find his magic affecting him as much as his targets from here on out.
Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

No Place For An Ethaefal (Gile, Zailey, Darshan)

Postby Zailey on August 17th, 2016, 9:08 am

It took longer than it should have for Zailey to recognize the danger she had put herself in. Following a stranger through the streets of an unfamiliar place with no idea where they were going was rather idiotic but she wanted to know what it felt like to play the hero. Yes, her motives were selfish, but if things went according to plan the girl would be safe, how could she complain about that? Again, she was reminded of the danger she might have been in and took a step back, away from the people that collected near the entrance.

Zailey wondered what Askara was trying to do when he told the gruff man to back down. If he was going to attack, she wasn't ready. All she had to defend herself with was a paring knife and no skill to use it effectively against another person. However, when he, instead, tried to joke with her, she felt a little insulted.
"I don't want a goat or sheep!" Pausing, she tried to glance at the small hidden figure. " Hey miss, tell me, are you all right?" Without being able to see the girl herself, Zailey imagined she was crying and wanted to wrap her in a warm hug as her mom had done in the past. Before the girl could answer, Zaileys attention returned to Askara. "Thanks for making that creep back off, but you're not off the hook yet!" Then the small bell above the door announced the entrance of somebody else, somebody familiar. "Darshan, I'm so glad you're here! Look, he's trying to hide her." Pointing back over her shoulder, she failed to notice Askaras anger at Darshans presence.

Zailey crossed her arms over her chest and furrowed her brows; lips twisted into a scowl. "Friends? I don't know this troublemaker. I don't know a girl either. But I couldn't just let him take her right in front of me." Zailey turned quickly to face the perpetrator, barely catching a name softly spoken. She was confused when there was no fear in the whisper of a voice. The confidence she had in Askaras guilt might have been shaken if it hadn't been so easy to convince herself that poison had been used to subdue Yazata. To Zailey, it made perfect sense."Don't worry Yazata, we're going to save you!" She hadn't known Darshan for very long, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. Even if it was falsely placed, she believed she could trust him to have her back in this situation. He wouldn't just let this guy kidnapped that poor girl, would he?

Askaras sudden outburst made her tremble. Whatever confidence she had left her. How dumb it was of her to feign bravery, she thought to herself. Now even this small crowd was too much for her shaking nerves. The anger Gile projected, sent Zailey slinking back until she bumped into Darshan. He was all she knew in that moment. Slender fingers closed into a weak fist l around the hem of his shirt. She only let go to slide under Darshans arm and hide behind him. "Sorry," she whispered into his back, fingers holding onto loose fabric.

Zailey
Player

Words: 24592
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 6:14 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

No Place For An Ethaefal (Gile, Zailey, Darshan, Keira)

Postby Darshan on August 19th, 2016, 3:13 am

As the man spoke; Darshan suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of fear. All he intended to do was be kind to the random man who appeared alongside Zailey. However; he had other intentions, and quite obviously did not want Darshan there. That was fine and dandy, but suddenly Gile had an outburst, and spoke his name almost as if to boast about who he was. He absolutely hated egotistical fools that thought of themselves as higher than anyone else. A sigh exited his lips as the sudden sense of fear died down, and his eyes remained locked upon that of the Askaras own.

After he spoke his words of supposed fury; Darshan noticed aqua de vitae slowly but steadily leak from the boys eyes. Suddenly, the Dhani came to a realization; he had not feared the pathetic scum of a dynast a split-tick ago. However, fear had suddenly seized him almost as if out of nowhere, and then the boys eyes began to bleed. His fear had not been because of the fact that he was actually afraid; the coward had to have used some sort of wizardry.

Darshan saw Zailey beeline for him; after admitting that he was nothing more than a kidnapper, and the person behind him had been his prize all along. Zailey betrayed him in a heartbeat, and a smirk formed across Darshans lips. “Zailey, it's okay I will make sure that no one harms you.” Darshan thought to himself as he stepped forward despite the additional weight of her grasping his clothing. He quickly removed the vial of acid from around his neck and snapped the thin strap which attached it to his collar. In two almost simultaneous and swift motions he removed the top which sealed the fluid inside the glass and swung his arm. The acid flew from the vial, as did the vial itself and it had rocketed toward Giles visage.

Darshan decided to make a brief statement as the vial flew from his hand. “So not only are you a fucking Coward, but you're a Wizard too? Maybe next time you'll think before you act, Child. “ He concluded his statement and he charged toward Yazata without hesitation and attempted to slam his shoulder into Giles chest in order to run him over. He quickly gave Zailey a command “Zailey, I need you to be brave hurry and take the girl. Get out of here as fast as you can and meet me at my place now!” Darshan spoke as he stopped the charge. He had already committed a crime in the open, and did not want to linger around any longer. Darshan did not even intend to harm the dynast, but he chose not to take the easy way out.

All Gile would have had to do was shake his hand, but rather than do that he simply made the rattler angry. Darshan generally did not result to drastic action with those that upset him, but something about this particularly vile Dynasty member drove him mad. Darshan made his way for the door immediately after he threw the vial of acid, and could only hope that Zailey would follow suite and finish the job from that point on.
Darshan
Player

Words: 8688
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2016, 8:15 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Balderdash on August 19th, 2016, 7:29 pm

Moderator Intervention

Metagaming is a serious offense and not one that is tolerated in Kenash or Mizahar as a whole. A PC invading a thread for the sole purpose of saving another from an ill consequence with no foreshadowing, no real way to have knowledge and, likely, no permission from the other participants is not acceptable behavior in this city.

While normally I would have just deleted Keira's post and given the involved parties a warning, there has unfortunately been a round of posting after it. For my negligence, I apologize. As a result quite a bit of creative juices were used on nothing.

I have instead been forced to wipe everything after the metagaming incident. The thread can now resume as normal, hopefully this time without gross violation of the game's rules. If the offending parties (Gile or Keira) metagame again the thread will be voided entirely and they will be uninvited from Kenash. Apologies to those who had their time wasted by another's poor decision. This intervention's post will remain until the thread is graded.
Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Yazata on August 20th, 2016, 6:12 am

Yazata.

The budding flower of hopeful happiness withered just as fast as it came to bloom, and the slight smile he unconsciously had on dissolved like snow under the summer sun. This place he happened to fall in, was -undoubtedly- teeming with rather lively, if not boisterous people. But merry cheer was one thing, and what was happening now, another entirely. Pale green eyes blinked slowly, and the view he was peeking at from behind the safety of Gile’s back, slowly turned from slightly hilarious to just plain perplexing. There was an ongoing conversation about goats, sheep, kidnapping, and a girl. Promptly, the boy turned his head to look behind him when Zailey was addressing a ‘miss’, that is supposedly there. Seeing that no one was actually there, the bewildered boy let the question go unanswered.

Yazata still had a very confused look on his face as he heard the woman assuring him that he will be saved, not even understanding why she was sounding rather...heated about it. There was a tiny, brewing sensation of denial, which almost made him want to correct her, to tell her that her idea of a joke is very weird, but the determined look and tone stopped him. She was not joking. And thus, he stared and listened to what she said, his expression slowly shifting from puzzlement to disbelief, to utter devastation. Still oblivious to whatever she and Darshan were seeing, and the reason she was now backing off with a rather terrified look on her face, he merely clung to the fabric that made Gile’s clothes a bit tighter. All the shouting, the palpable tension, and the following exchange of threats, turned the youth into a stiff doll with no knowledge of just what was going on.

The pounding of his heart stilled for a second as he gave off a distressed gasp that was cut short, seeing the man called Darshan toss something at Gile, then move. Involuntarily, his frightened grip on the Askara’s shirt tightened even more, and his eyes were screwed shut in reaction to what he assumed to be an incoming assault.

Yazata
Player

Words: 39293
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2016, 8:25 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Gile Askara on August 20th, 2016, 7:20 am

Gile Askara

It hurt, in fact it hurt a fair amount he felt hot liquid run down his face though he hadn't been hit he was unsure of what it could be. The man before him cowered as the lightning pains coursed through him but it seemed that the man was already recovering. What Gile saw next alarmed him back into action. The man was pulling forth something to throw at him, something glass, what in the world would you do with something like that? Not wanting to find out When the man's hand would extend to throw the Vial Gile would be ready to intercept it, swatting it outward with his right arm.

it wasn't a perfect interception however as some of the liquid splashed onto his wrist and arm as it sent the bottle spiraling away. The bottles new direction would if unwatched put Zailey in harm's way as it sped away from Gile. Not feeling much of anything for the moment Gile used his free left hand to pull forth his sword. In this situation it was no longer feasible to bluff his way out and combat was now going to be his last resort. However in such a crowded area he'd have to be careful chaos was beginning to ensue. Though perhaps he could take advantage of if if only he knew how. As that was going on He felt Yazata begin clinging to his back, damn that would make maneuvering difficult but at least he'd know where the boy was.

"YAZATA! I'LL PROTECT YOU FROM THIS BASTARD."

Thas Gile was yelling to bolster himself and Yaza, he saw out of the corner of his eye the shopkeeper edging away trying to get to the exit of the store, she was going to escape. As he watched the woman prepare to flee a grimace crawled over his features. He might not be able to win this fight, but an angry mob might help out.

"HELP! A RUJARO ASSASSIN IS ATTACKING, SOMEBODY GET THE GUARDS!!!'

Meanwhile the man who had dragged the girl in earlier was standing alone bewildered at the situation developing, it looked like the man was completely lost in the fight. If that was the case Gile really was on his own, but as he was trying to find an escape the man began to charge at Gile. He couldn't back up lest he'd fall over Yaza, and he couldn't go left or right else he'd leave the boy vulnerable. So in order to protect him, he'd take the charge head on, or sort of head on, he had one advantage, his sword. If the man did not halt his bull rush he'd find himself to be Skewering himself on Gile's blade, his right side facing the man he kept his left dominant hand with the sword back if the large man did not retreat Gile would impale his chest, if it came to that the plan would be to withdraw the sword from his opponent and repeat the process. His sword gave him range over the man so the moment he came within giles range He'd have the first chance to impale him if need be.

As for the Gile hoped she'd be cowardly enough to not try to approach him, she was an enemy but the man posed the larger threat and he'd have to be dealt with first. Another painful sensation joined him however as he stared the man, down, the back of his hand was beginning to sting rather horridly, whatever the man had thrown was definitely beginning to hurt, badly.

Gile Askara
Minor manipulator

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Zailey on August 22nd, 2016, 9:47 am

Darshans promise of protection was a surprise to Zailey. It made her wonder if he was always so quick to put himself in harms way for people he barely knew. She couldn't refuse his help at that point, but she wasn't sure he would really be able to do anything. Other than what was discussed when they first met, she knew so little about what he was capable of. Almost as if he had read her mind, she heard the rope around his neck snap and watched with curiosity as a glass vial flew from Darshans hand. Her eyes narrowed and her brows furrowed, unsure what he was trying to accomplish with such a tiny item.

From her place behind Darshan, his efforts seemed to have little effect. Gile simply batted the vial away. It was all very underwhelming, so when she saw the near empty container careening toward her, she wasn't concerned at all. Protecting her face with an open hand, the vile hit her palm and fell to the floor after rolling down one of her pant legs.

Zailey could feel the tension between Gile and Darshan growing when seemingly out of nowhere she was commanded to retrieve Yazata. Before moving, her eyes went to Gile, he looked so frightening. She thought she would have to be dumb to go anywhere near him, but looking to Darshan, she felt like she needed to at least try. He really believed she could handle this, but thinking about it put her stomach in knots. Pretending to be a hero and actually being one were two completely different things. Realizing how serious the situation had become, she wanted to run from it. Without thinking, Zaileys hands dropped to her sides, and she slowly took a step back. Standing frozen, each breath was labored and her thoughts were clouded by fear. She mumbled to herself, "Stop it, I don't want this. Retreat, it's no good. Get away," taking another step right into the gruff mans arms. He asked her, "Where do you think you're going," as Zailey turned to look at him.

The man wasn't using very much strength to hold Zailey in place, so it was relatively easy for her to wrench her arms free. Once she did, she took a step deeper into the shop. The gruff man followed but didn't make another move to subdue her. Taking another step, she stood to the right of Darshan and Gile, behind a rack of clothes. From there, she saw Gile brandish his weapon and the gruff man took another step. There wasn't much time left. She didn't want anybody to die here. Their blood would be on her hands since she was the one who started all of this.

When Zailey heard Gile yell about protecting Yazata, she was dumbfounded. Those weren't the words of an evil kidnapper. Doubt started to eat away at her wavering conviction. The idea that she had mistaken the situation made her chest feel heavy with regret. She needed to know if she was right, and there was one way she thought she might find out. Approaching Yazata from the right, diagonally behind Gile, she reached out to her. Resting delicate fingertips on her shoulder, she didn't want to scare the girl or draw Giles attention from Darshan. "Yazata, if you're scared or don't want to be here, just take my hand." Even if Yazata had wanted to accept her offer, she wouldn't have been able to. Just as soon as Zailey spoke, her hand was forcibly retracted. The man from before had wrapped his arms around Zailey in an effort to subdue her and was dragging her away from Yazata and Darshan. That's when she heard Gile yell something about assassins and guards.

The reality of Kenash started to sink in. Even if Gile really was guilty of kidnapping, with the cities' guards on his side, it was a battle she could not win. Zaileys brows furrowed, and small wet drops formed at the corners of her eyes. Gile had shown her the nature of Kenash, and it infuriated her. Apparently if one was powerful enough, they could get away with anything. If that was truly the way Kenash was governed, then it was no surprise that Yazata didn't want to run; she would probably end up dead if she did. The same would happen to her, Zailey thought, if she didn't get out of there. She had no formal training in defense or escape, but even wild animals lashed out if they were in danger, it was instinct. Desperate to get away, she thrashed in the man's arms and bit down until she tasted copper. It seemed the pain was enough to convince the man to release her. He wasn't a guard after all. Just a free born trying to earn some points with the Dynast. When he let go, Zailey fell to the ground. Picking herself up, she hurried away from the scene, surprised that she managed to break free.

Outside, down the street, she ran. In her physical state, she wasn't able to go very far before her lungs burned, and her chest heaved. Turning down a dark alley, she flung herself against a cold brick wall and sunk down to the ground behind some crates. Exhausted, Zailey waited for her heartbeat to slow and her breath to even out. With her head tilted back against the wall, she went over what had just happened. She wanted to hide in that place until people forgot about her. She didn't know how she was going to be able to face Darshan after he had put himself at risk for no reason. "I'm such a coward," she mumbled to herself in the darkness. Once the adrenaline had worn off, she felt a painful stinging in her hand. Looking down at it, in the shadows, all she could make out was a dark pool of what she assumed was her own blood. Though, she didn't know what could have caused it, or the extent of the damage.

Zailey
Player

Words: 24592
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 6:14 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Yazata on August 31st, 2016, 9:01 am

Yazata.

The fallen boy’s muscles started to ache and hurt with how much he strained them, with his body tensing up every time Gile moved. The loud statement of promised protection was enough to make him realize that things were hardly in their favor, but the man did stand his ground and provide something reassuring for Yazata to hold on into. Relief mixed with even more concern at the potential danger Gile was facing, with all the aggression that was happening. “Gile--?” The exasperated cry came out more muffled than he intended, and the youth’s voice wavered between hopeful anticipation and the very verge of tears. He was safe now. The only person he knew was here to protect him, and he was safe. But as comforting as the thought was, the sounds of struggling and a rather loud conversation to the side left the boy reeling with worry. Pale hands closed around the fabric in desperation. Whatever was happening here, it was most definitely not good. He was fully aware of his own uselessness. Even now, he was kept unharmed all thanks to the grace of his companion’s protection. The details of why and how things escalated eluded the boy and he honestly did not care enough about them at the time being.

The gentle touch to his shoulder, and the girl’s voice, tore through the sheen of mindless fear encased him. For a few, slow seconds, the boy froze in place and even his breath was held in. Zailey, was her name? She was not one of the people participating in this conflict and that alone, made him feel unthreatened by her close presence. He was scared indeed, and the offer to take her hands was something Yazata would have accepted if he did not see her being dragged away just a few seconds after. The hand that was raised up to reach for the other’s own, halted in place. “No, wait!” The protest was aimed at the large man who neither looked nor acted friendly. It was one thing after the other and by the time he peeked warily from behind Gile’s back after the warning of an assassin, Zailey was bolting out of the shop, the man named Darshan was not to be seen, and neither was the shopkeeper woman as well. What had happened? Who were these people? What is a Rujaro? So many questions, that were probably inappropriately timed. While the commotion did die down, the tension of it still lingered. But one particular question was swiftly prioritized over the rest.

“Is Gile okay?”.

Yazata
Player

Words: 39293
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2016, 8:25 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Gile Askara on September 4th, 2016, 12:41 pm

Gile Askara

it was strange, genuinely so, by the time Gile's Sword was at the ready the man had already fled, so to was the woman that had been with him, as quickly as they had come, so to had they left. But what they had left behind was a very disheveled Gile with bleeding eyes and a burning arm. Shouting at the woman who ran the store for water Gile was able to quickly douse his arm in a basin of water quickly provided, thanking the gods for the easy access to water that Kenash had. By the time he'd pulled his arm out of the basin he could tell that some pretty decent damage had been done to his skin, a long red streak of skin on the back of his hand looked badly burned and stung horribly. Growling Gile knew that he would have to see a doctor over this wound. Though that could come later.

Pulling the cloak from the ground where it had fallen Gile again pused it over Yazata's shoulders before looking to the store keep.

"I think i may be back here sooner or later once I get to the bottom of whatever it was that just happened, You would do well to see to the Sitai about having some more security, especially if those were Rujaro."

Turning to yazata Gile looked the boy over, he looked fairly well, or at least unharmed. He really would have to do something soon if he wanted to keep the boy safe from harm this city was simply to hectic to allow someone unmarked to run about. He'd have to keep an eye on him for some time to come likely. But such things were simply the natural order, those who did not have wanted what those who did have had, whatever it was, as such if Gile wanted to keep his hold on Yazata he should have expected resistance.

"Sorry you had to live through that Yazata, lets get out of here, I need to have this hand taken care of and i need to get you somewhere safer."

With that Gile would turn and lead Yazata by his good hand out of the shop. Looking both ways when he left he searched for anyone that looked suspicious or anything like the pair that had attacked them, he was going to be on high alert for some time to come it felt like, he was beginning to wonder if it was safe to even trust the storekeeper.

"It looks like we've got a rough road ahead of us boyo, hopefully we are out of the fire for the day, but we can't be too safe, oh and again, welcome to Kenash"

Gile Askara
Minor manipulator

Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext