PM to join Education Comes in Many Ways

Amunet provides treatment and healthcare to the Refugees. She finds out that they need education. There are those who think this a good idea and those who very much disagree

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Education Comes in Many Ways

Postby Azmere on August 28th, 2016, 9:49 pm

“He didn’t know they belonged to the Prairiewinds.” Lodai protested but the defeated look on his face was merely a reaction to the apathetic expression shown by his ankal. The big man who looked like a bear with his fur cloak draped over his broad shoulders seemed to shrink even before he finished speaking.

“They brand doesn’t lie.” Azmere tilted his head back a little. His pavilion mate and friend was one of the only people that dwarfed the archer. Despite this, Azmere pushed his bare chest forward wearing his new scars like badges of honor. The neatly cut squares were varying depths but had healed over for the most part. The archer had decided after enough time had passed that he would get some kind of windmarks to accent the space. “If Brolin knew, then he’s a thief…if he didn’t know, he’s not too bright and needs to return the stock.” Azmere signed understanding and question to Lodai.

The huge hands covered in a dark skin signed an acknowledgement then an apology. The deep brown pools were normally like muddy water and hard to see through but right now Lodai’s gaze was transparent. It simply showed his remorse for the argument and his distaste for dealing with these mundane tasks.

Azmere put his hand on the big man’s arm and gave him a single firm shake. “You can handle this, ferto.” The right side of the ankal’s face rose as his lips curled into a smile. He released the big warrior and turned his head slightly to see Jasmine come running up. Without taking his contrasting gaze off of the attractive blonde, the Drykas finished his conversation with his version of a joke (though his even tone and lack of expressions sometimes make it hard to tell). “Lo, if Brolin argues about it, you can always fold him up and kick him over the Gates.” Lodai lifted a brow wondering if Azmere had truly meant his statement of violence. The ankal gave a quick wink and then turned his focus to the young woman who had requested his presence.

Azmere looked at her and signed privacy then question. He was a bit…off (that’s a good way to describe it) in his interactions with Jasmine in recent weeks. Ever since they had been caught in the rain, his mannerisms had fallen from their normal reactions and landed somewhere around flustered and confused. His face warmed up as the golden locks bounced their way over to him but then he realized that his gaze had betrayed him. Jasmine was not alone and the fiery red curls could only belong to one person. While trying to hide the surprise, the archer evened his resolve and stood straight. Amunet's presence was unexpected and put the young ankal slightly on edge. His pair didn't reflect this but his tone was a bit sharper than usual. “What’s on your mind Jasmine?”
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Amunet on September 4th, 2016, 2:50 am

There he was standing there. Amunet stopped a few feet from those judgemental eyes. Part of her wanted to run right there to get away from those eyes. Her feet remained cemented right there as the need of her friend Jasmine kept her there. He needed to know about Pratal. He needed to be informed at the very least. She couldn’t signal Jasmine to not say anything about joining the pavilion as it would cause a scene. Azmere and Jasmine did not deserve that. The caring girl was still loyal to her friend, Azmere, despite his harsh words a season ago. Her chin lifted bravely

The breath came in slowly and exhaled to garnish some control as she walked the rest of the way and stopped a bit behind jasmine and to her left. “There are serious matters that need to be discussed that can not wait.” The girl started with her soft voice and kept it as neutral as possible. Those sky blue eyes looked right at Azmere’s own. Amunet started with Pratal issue in hopes that Jasmine would be stalled in mentioning anything about her situation. She was sure she would get a No or some kind of lecture.

“Pratal is becoming very bold and is trying to stop measures in assisting the refugees in adjusting to Drykas life. “ Her hand went to put an escaped long strand hair to put it behind her ear. The loose sleave went down to her elbow revealing the now bruising that was left behind by Pratal’s strong grip. The bruising would look fresh as The Healer hadn’t had time to deal with it. “The Watch may need to take steps in that regard. Closer to home, Jasmine and Pratal had an exchange of words thatmay cause issues for your Pavilion. You will needt o be on your guard. “ The young lady didn’t notice the bruises had revealed themselves. “He is devious and as agile as a serpent with a lot of pull with the clans and pavilions of endrykas. Please be careful. “ Those lovely eyes became stricken as emotion was escaping from what little control she tried to garnish. “He.. is poison.”

It was at that point she dropped her head. “I.. I came to help Jasmine warn you. It is not her fault but my own. “ She bowed to the Ankal as she backed away. She rubbed her bruised forearm a bit as her foot steps backed away a little more. “I have work to do.. umm.. you two have things to discuss.” She was getting nervous cold feet as she looked for the exit. That was till she fell back in a loss of balance. The girl had one hand on her abdomen and one hand reaching for the ground as she crumpled to the floor.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on September 4th, 2016, 5:06 am

Jasmine gulped quietly knowing the man was not going to be happy with her in the slightest. Before she could speak Amunet's voice caught her ear causing her to look. Turning back to Azmere his sharp look made the girl bow her head some.

“Yes, I did speak out of turn. I would do it all again if I witnessed him acting any way than was not proper of an ankal. She still has marks from where he grabbed her arm. I.... I also ask that you allow Amunet and Drak to join the pavilion. There are extenuating circumstances that require her to have a home. If you wish I will discuss them with you later this afternoon,” Jasmine said looking at him raising her head.

She had promised herself that she would never back down to her actions. Eyes widened as she moved to help the woman stay up right. Gripping on to the arm against her stomach the blonde forced a stiffness into her back. Causing the pair to stay up straight. Helping her stand up straight once more the blue eyes peered down at her.

“Are you okay?” Jasmine asked gently.

Turning back to the man she stood before him with her hand still on the woman's arm. Lodai looked on at the pair of women. His eyes narrowed at how his ankal seemed to go uncomfortable around the bubbly blonde.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on September 12th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Grades Awarded!

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request!

Jasmine Stormblood

Skills
  • Horsemanship: 1XP
  • Socialization: 4XP
  • Intimidation: 1XP
  • Persuasion: 2XP
  • Tracking: 1XP

Lores
  • Intimidation: yelling to get your way
  • Lore of Amunett's past
  • Amunett: with child

Awards & Retribution

Notes
This was a good, introspective thread. Shame it couldn't continue!

Azmere

Skills
  • Leadership: 1XP
  • Rhetoric: 1XP
  • Persuasion: 1XP

Lores
  • Rhetoric: using reason

Awards & Retribution

Notes
Well, I tried to get as much as I could out of your one post. :confused:

Amunet

Contact me for your grade!
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous