(Syliras) Kelvic looking to RP with anyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Farren Smith on February 12th, 2017, 8:13 pm

I've just come back to the website after four years and have decided to create a Kelvic new to Syliras. I'm looking for anyone to rp with within the city, and am open to any sort of rp theme. Comment here or send me a message to sort something out!
Farren is inactive Spring 517 but I will still be logging in.
I eventually want Farren to find a bondmate. If you're interested (regardless of your current location as he moves around) please PM me and I can see their compatibility/set up a thread so see how they interact.
Farren Smith
Player

Words: 5798
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2017, 3:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on February 13th, 2017, 2:24 pm

Glad to meet ya Farren. I'm Ferrin, lol. It sounds so weird. But, if you're looking for RP partners I am always available, and let me know if you have any goals while you stay in Syliras that you would like to complete, perhaps I could help you? Let me know, thanks!

~Ferrin.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2