[Faction] Golem Cult - Revised

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

[Faction] Golem Cult - Revised

Postby Michael Kyber on February 19th, 2017, 8:13 pm

After a discussion with one of the moderators I will now be taking my previous idea for a new monster, the Vitaeus Golem, and combining it with the Golem Cult to make a new, revised version of the Golem cult. However as a fairly new member I don't much about what has happened IC involving the golem cult already, so this threads main purpose is to ask if anyone knows of any threads that involve the Golem Cult in them already, and if they could please include a link in a reply to said threads.

Additionally please reply if you have any ideas or constructive criticism about the Golem Cult to offer me. You can find the initial concept I have for the cult in my proposal thread here.

Thanks again :)
Michael

Michael speaking in: Common | Fratava | Nader-Canoch
Other people speaking is in green. Monsters are in black
Thoughts/Flashbacks are Italicized. Shouting/Dramatic Speech is in Bold
Character Sheet | Storyteller Secrets | Scrapbook | Plotnotes
Thank you to Prophet for the beautiful BBCode.
Michael Kyber
A Good Man with a Bad Cause

Words: 118838
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2016, 8:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes