Good Night to Have a Conversation (Emilie Joundblood)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ethan on February 15th, 2011, 10:09 am

Ethan couldn't help but let out a small laugh as he watched her. The Wolf swallowed most pieces whole and the carcass was cleaned off within a matter of minutes. Considering he hoped she would take an hour or so, this wasn't his ideal situation. The drain in energy would be pretty bad to go into form so soon. Besides the bones were still fresh. as nasty as it might sound to others it needed to rot and dry a little in the sun before it was enjoyable.

When she transformed with a blinding flash of light and told him it was his turn. He didn't want to seem rude but then again it was understandable for animals. Different creatures wouldn't eat alike she should know that.

Emilie laid down in the cool wet grass. Her body was breath taking and natural laying there naked, but he didn't take more than a peek. Curiosity was okay but anything else was rude. It was hard to keep in mind that this lovely woman nearly killed him.

He was deciding what to say and do, they couldn't be out there forever. It was getting far too cold for this. By his memory and positions of the stars, they were running for a good two hours. It wouldn't take that long getting back since they were doing wide sweeps in search for food. Even though it wouldn't take a long time getting back they would both have to change once more to do so. Best idea was to stay put and huddle for warmth and travel back after resting.

Getting up he walked over to Emilie and laid besides her. “You took a lot less time then I thought. Changing now only to change back would be a waste of energy. I'll probably eat this tomorrow morning when its a little more rotten. it's a short fly for me.” They were side by side and he was prepared to huddle for warmth but didn't want to push her limits.

“What should happen is I will quickly fly back and snatch the cloths. Head back here and then we camp out. Sunberth is not safe and I have been meaning to get away from it. My master isn't coming back there is no need to stay.” The last part of his statement made his stomach churn. Something else needed to be said. That was not something to be talked about.

He thought of anything that would be opposite to evenly change subjects without seeming awkward. “Or we can huddle together. Being naked shares the body heat and will keep us warm. I would get the cloths in the morning.” He turned on his side and faced Emilie and looked towards her.
Ethan
"If you need help, look up"

Words: 286041
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2011, 9:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on February 17th, 2011, 3:30 am

Emilie smiled when he said he'd probably eat it tommrow. "That's fine." She said, but then slowly realized that ment staying in the freezing cold with out clothing. She wasn't sure that was going to turn out well.

When Ethan offered to go fly back and retrive their cloths, Emilie thought that was a splended idea. It was true, Sunberth was a horrible place, and Emilie wasn't sure why she wasted her time here, but hearing about his master made Emilie's heart drop. She felt his pain. Infact, the reason why her maser wouldn't be able to return was because she killed him with her bare hands.

She looked at him with sympathy and understandting, but then he changed the subject to cuddling for body heat. Emilie looked away and thiught for a moment. She didn't see a real issue with this, and a cuddle might make him feel better about the loss of his master. She figured it was a good idea.

Slowly, Emilie turned tword him, and moved her body closer. Her cheeks started to turn pink the closer she moved to him. Soon enough, she started to feel hisstrong muscular body, against her own soft, smooth body. She stopped feeling her face get extremely hot. She gently brushed her hair over her face, to hide the coloation. She didn't know why she was so nervous.They were simply doing this to stay warm, and for no other reason. Right?

Emilie found herself shaking slightly, and goosebumps crawls over her pale skin. It came across as her being cold, but she was truly just nervous. Her heart was starting to speed up, and se just took a calm, relaxing breath.
Emilie Jongblood
I will fill your soul with fear..

Words: 23358
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ethan on February 18th, 2011, 5:59 am

It was such a beautiful thing to feel a woman's body heat. Emilie felt so good and natural to cuddle against. The freezing cold wind whipping across his bare back made her feel like a safe beautiful haven.

When Emilie stopped to pull her hair over her face Ethan wondered why she hesitated. Little things like that made him highly curious. Why would she stop to do that. Maybe she was getting cold but hair wouldn't do all that much. She was shaking though so that was another sign of the cold.

Ethan being a helpful gentlemen quickly pulled in his shivering cold friend with both arms around her back. Trying to keep her close into his chest, the warmest part of his body. He kept his lower stomach/crotch area away from her body to be tasteful. He lifted one leg and wrapped it around Emilie's lower body to keep her as warm as possible.

Since she was shivering and cold the gesture should be appreciated also since he kept any personal parts away from her. But then again thinking about it. She didn't seem to shiver before they started to cuddle. Also he was defiantly looking at her and would of picked that up... It was only when she came closer to him.

On top of that she felt extremely hot so she shouldn't be cold what so ever. The puzzle deepened and he thought harder on the subject. Forget the cold what else could make her shiver and get hot. If he was just another Kelvic he wouldn't have pin pointed it so fast. His natural tendencies to keep decent for humans tipped him off. They were naked and shaking, either she was ashamed of her body and for a wild Kelvic that was a ridiculous thought. Or she was nervous, and it could either be for comfort or sexual reasons.

Most woman he made the mistake of being too friendly with wanted to have relations. If they were naked and pressed against each other it would have been a definite sign of wanting to have sex. Of course a while back he never understood why that always happened. His ideals about people were limited and Ethan usually ran on what his master taught him.

When people were naked it wasn't just uncivilized it was attractive. He suddenly felt extremely hot himself and had to concentrate not to blush or get embarrassed. Instead he wanted to poke a little fun and show his dominance over puzzles. After all he solved the mystery and he needed to get confirmation for it to be a true victory. Other wise he would never really know. Even though he didn't know for sure it was a sexual nervous it had to be a nervous of some kind.

But how would he poke fun exactly. Would he be blunt or coy? Maybe fuck with her and see how nervous she got, oh yes that would be fun. Although what if something happened. What if they had sex? He couldn't do that to either of them it wouldn't be right. He needed to make the situation fun but not that kinda fun. Surprisingly all these events happened very quickly in his mind. His fast thinking was a trade mark of his abilities to solve a good puzzle. Years of curiosity allowed him a very sharp wit

“Don't worry I'm just trying to keep you warm!” He said excitedly and then continued. “Your shivering and I can't stand by and let that happen Emilie.” He made sure to say her name a little more than friendly and then started rubbing her back with his hands trying to get her warmer. To make the situation a little funnier he allowed his hands to rub from the top of her back down to the beginning of her lower back butt area. Ethan was cautious not to make it seem obvious and just him trying to be friendly. He would never let Emilie live it down for getting all nervous. They were Kelvics after all, nudity was ordinary. Which made him think, he must be attractive? He never thought of it that way. The thought just trailed off as he continued to mess with her.

“For a second there I thought you could be nervous with covering your face and shaking but that was a silly thought.” He chuckled a little being playful and teasing her but not enough to make it certain he was. “Oh my your so warm! I must be freezing if your burning up like this.” He smiled but tried to not let her see it. He understood that having his hands all over her could result in a slap but he would just explain his heart was in the right place. Which it was, if anyone was in the gutter it was her.
Ethan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on February 21st, 2011, 10:09 pm

Emilie blushed deeply as he pulled her closer to him. A small gasp let ou feeling him wrap his arms and leg around her. Being so close to him was starting to make Emilie nervous. She had no clue why she felt this way. Ethan was another Kelvic for crying out loud! So why was the fact that he was nude make Emilie feel so venerable.

When Ethan said he was only trying to keep her warm, Emilie took a deep breah to relax. It wasn't that Emilie thought he might try somthing dirty, but it was because she was finding herself becoming attracted to his body. It was so strong and fit. Emilie was enjoying the feeling of his strong arms supporting her body, and his hands caressing and rubbing her back.

When he said he thout she was purposely trying to cover her face, Emilie chuckled nervously. "Eheh really? " She said trying to sound calm. Her soft hands gent pressed against his chest. She tried really hard to relax and get comfortable. Emilie moved closer and put her face against Ethans chest. Her cheeks were burning and her face was completely red. Soft hair gently fell from her face revealing the massive amount of blushing.

Ethan's hands were all over her, and she simply did not know how to react. She closed her eyes and took small, quick breaths. It was very obvious Emilie was now attracted to him, and it was impossible to hide it. Emilie was embarrassed by the way she was acting. "I'm sorry.." She whispered in a soft melodic tone.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Ethan on February 22nd, 2011, 8:21 am

Ethan was calm and happy. Especially since Emilie didn't fully answer whither or not she was hiding her face. It was clear to him she was trying to cover it up and therefore embarrassed by the blushing. When his curiosity was satisfied he could relax and enjoy the moment. She was pressing her hands deep into his chest and obviously attracted to him. It was deeply flattering and Ethan didn't mind if he smiled. Looking down at her he saw the blushing and it hit him.

She must be very attracted to him. Also blood was pumping and they were close together, nude... The thought began to make him slightly uncomfortable and a little excited. He told himself it was wrong to think about her like that, but was it? They were two Kelvics in the height of their reproductive age. Both parties liked each other and she didn't seem to mind showing it.

He did not stop rubbing her to “stay warm” even though she was burning hot. Ethan simply continued but moved his hands a little slower. A little more loving but not too much to give himself away. Nothing would happen just yet but since she DID like him. Why not be a little more affectionate within a good limit. There was no harm in it. Plus his hands only grazed the top of her shoulders to the beginning slope of her butt.

Emilie told him sorry in a soft voice, probably because she noticed how much she was blushing. He rubbed her back a little more squeezed her and leaned down to kiss her cheek. Ethan smiled as he pulled away.

“It's perfectly fine your blushing. Affection is a wonderful thing to share.” He wanted to pick fun at her but now wasn't the time. She was embarrassed and didn't need that sort of humor. Ethan pulled her in deeper, his need for companionship even without a master was being fulfilled and he needed to soak it up. He held her tight and squeezed different parts of Emilie channeling all his love and affection into one person. It was such a nice moment that was starting to get a little uncomfortable.

Nothing was awkward at all on the contrary Ethan felt extremely relaxed and at ease. No something else was stirring on a lower level. It was perfectly natural for this so happen, they were both very attractive people. Nude and cuddling. Although Ethan rarely ever thought about his lower parts. Especially when he was trying to keep descent and in the presence of a Kelvic. This was the last thing he expected and would ever think to check.

So when Ethan held Emilie closer into his body, he felt something different. Something... Hard and different in between his legs. Not feeling it until it was way too late Ethan was mortified. He never knew a whole damn lot about humans other than social ethics but having an erection while embracing was defiantly not accepted. Mortified and deeply ashamed he didn't know what to do. Continuing like nothing was a matter would only buy him some time.

Ethan was staying calm trying to think of whatever he could to alleviate the situation. He made a slow attempt to edge his lower body away from her. He was already far away and planning ahead really saved him in this situation. It was pretty laughable and he wanted to smile or chuckle but the fear of Emilie's reaction was too great no matter how silly all this was. Since he was feeling her warm soft body pressed against his skin he decided talking was the best option. Forget about it and maybe it would go away.

“How do you feel about me Emilie? I know we just met but how would you feel about traveling together. Letting me tutor you on civilized behavior. Letting me be around in your life. I would hate to part ways with such a lovely creature as yourself. We could go see new places and have a good time together.”
Ethan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on February 26th, 2011, 4:50 am

Ethan's soft lips pressing against Emilie's hot cheek caused her to gasp slightly. It was an unexpected gesture, but a highly pleasured one. His hands still grazing alog Emilie's softness just made her want to melt in his arms. "Indeed it is a wonderful thin to share.." She murmured while tracig her finger along his chest until she felt him squeeze tighter. A smile grew across her face, and she happily snuggled into him feeling joyous jolts rush through her.

It was as if every second that passed, a shock of electricity shot throuh Emilie's body. Her heart was racing and parts of her body were becoming excited. She felt so calm in his arms though. The empty void of where her master once had been held in her heart, was being filled with Ethan's company. Emilie didn't even notice that he as well was excited.

As Ethan spread his love, squeezing different areas of Emilie's delicate body, Emilie slowly began to show a little affection back. Her hand was rubbing his chest as her cheek was pressed against it. Sighs of happiness were released and her smile deepened.

Then Ethan asked the one thing Emilie had been waiting to answer. Her head gently tilted back as she looked up at him. Her ice blue eyes studied his face. She smiled more, "I want you in my life Ethan. Where ever you go, I want to be by your side. Tutor me in the ways of civilization, but never part ways." She paused and her face began to get serious, "I like you Ethan." There was a twinkle in her eye as her beautiful voice spoke on the sikence of the night.

All fell still. Not even the tiniest night cricket chirped to ruin this moment. She looked into his eyes, and refused to pull away. It was a very cliché romance novel moment. One that could only be ruined by a true ass hole. She awaited for his response in hope of a mutual feeling.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Ethan on March 3rd, 2011, 8:42 am

When Emilie agreed to follow him where ever he went and accepted a life of being taught. Something strange stirred in Ethan's chest. He felt a little scared taking such a role but then again. It was exciting and would be an endless puzzle for him to solve. When she also admitted warm feeling of like for him. Ethan's blood began to boil. He felt hot and embarrassed, no one ever liked him before. Not without them being his next target.

“I can't believe such a beautiful woman would like me.” Pulling her in closer. Ethan thought about how much loved being on top of her watching her face and those gorgeous ice blue eyes. “I like you too Emilie the last thing I would want to do was leave you. You mine and will stay that way. Your not going anywhere ever.”

His voice had a hint of dominance but he tried to keep it soft. Something was wildly naughty about teaching another Kelvic. Like he was completing the dream his former master had about him being better than the rest. To be his own man and stand out.

“As your teacher of all things civilized. I'm going to give you a lesson.” He lowered his face into her neck. Breathing softly right before laying a trail of kisses from her shoulder up to the lower part of her chin.

“Kissing is one of the most natural things people can do.” He spoke softly into her neck. “It can show love” placing his rough lips onto the nape of her neck Ethan gently kissed her. “Affection.” Another kiss but this time it was longer and he ran his hands down to caress her hip. “Even dominance.” Opening his mouth Ethan slowly closed his jaw around her jugular. Applying a little pressure to sting. He then ended it with a slow kiss.

“One thing it most often shows, is commitment.” Leaning up he gave Emilie, his new and first crush. A kiss on the lips. Sweet and a little firm. With those kisses it was a sealed deal. He liked her a hell of a lot and the feel of her soft skin drove him mad. He wouldn't give that up anytime soon. Pulling away he looked down and smiled. “Would you hate me if that was just some sly way to kiss you?” His smile was genuine and slightly naughty. He didn't much care if he got slapped it was worth it.
Ethan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on March 5th, 2011, 2:53 am

As Ethan moved close to Emilie's neck, Emilie's natural instincts of being in a dangerous position were kicking in. She grew stiff as a board and was going to lash out on Ethan viciously.

But then, she felt his lips making a trail of kisses along her neck, and it made her stop. Waves of pleasure pulsated through her, and goose bumps ran along her skin. Every time his lips grazed her skin, Emilie would gasp in delight. Every tiny touch of anykind made Emilie react with pleasure.

As he clamped over her jugular, Emilie gasped quietly. Her whole face was red, and her whole body felt hot. Her lower body was stirring in delight, and she thought she'd pass out. Nothing had ever felt so nice before. Sharif affection with someone you truly like was such a wonderful thing. She wanted to keep this feeling forever.

It was like heaven when his lips pressed against hers in a firm, and sweet kiss. She immeadity began to return his kiss win a gentle, and soft one, and as he pulled away, a small whimper of reluctancy escaped her. She did not want to stop kissing him, not one bit.

"Ethan," She began "How could I hate you, if this was what I wanted all along." She smiled back with a cute, but naughty smile to match his.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Ethan on March 7th, 2011, 5:46 am

It was incredible seeing Emilie play back with him. She actually wanted his kisses. The idea of being wanted was swarming across his body and infecting his mind. He never got why people were charmed by him. He assumed it was looks human's focused on. Now this gorgeous Kelvic wanting him with hopefully pure intentions? It made Ethan feel good and wanted in life.

It was amazing and he waited no time in kissing her back. Words were second to actions in this situation. The kisses were sweet and passionate. Ethan poured his heart into them and focused on each and every movement. Constantly doing new things then repeating the motions and kisses she seemed to enjoy.

Caressing her luscious curves Ethan had to control himself from going to far. He wanted Emilie to enjoy his touch. Not to rush a single thing and simply enjoy this while it happened. When Ethan couldn't take the soft passionate kisses any longer he gently grabbed the back of her head and nipped and sucked on her neck. It was a more aggressive form of affection but one he hoped she appreciated. It was an amazing thing to kiss Emilie's lips and he hoped it never stopped. She never stopped being around and she never stopped liking him.

Ethan lost track of time. The kissing, loving, tugging and squeezing lasted for a long time and that's all he knew. When both of them began to understand it was freeze or make out Ethan decided to reluctantly stop. Even though he was burning up because of their affection he knew the cold would become too harsh.

“You are an amazing kisser for a wild animal.” He smiled, kissing and biting her lower lip playfully. “But I don't want my beautiful Wolf freezing to death.” He smiled and kissed her affectionately on the fore head and cheek. “I shall fly to get our stuff with the greatest speed. I will bring you warm cloths and then we can start a fire to get warm and if you want.” He lovingly kissed her neck to punctuate his point. “We can continue our lessons. You seem very eager to learn.” He laughed and smiled one of his more heart warningly happy smiles. Ethan was respectfully smitten (Meaning not childishly head over heels but cautious and enjoying every bit of it.) and couldn't help it. She made him happy and happiness was important in life.

Waiting for her answer he kept rubbing her body to keep her warm until he raced their and back.
Ethan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on March 16th, 2011, 11:04 pm

Feeling him forcefully and aggressively suck Emilie's neck only brought her to excitement. She made pleasured sounds feeling his lush lips caresses her everywhere, and when those beloved lips pressed against hers, she couldn't resist kissing him back. As she kissed his lips, her pleasured noises were muffled. She enjoyed every moment with Ethan.

His hands wandered over her curves, and Emilie tingled with electrical currents. It was all so perfect, just she and him. Emilie's heart pounded so hard it could start an earthquake. Emotions stirred deep within her, but he suddenly stopped and Emilie let out a whimper of defiance. She never wanted to stop. She wanted this never to end, but he mentioned getting clothing, which was a necessity. They couldn't huddle together nude forever. Oh but she wanted to. He was good looking and charming.. In fact.. He looked good enough to eat,but Emilie brushed that thought from her dark and devious mind.

As he smiled at her, she returned his smile genuinely. "Yes, go fetch your cloths. You needn't get my self any." Her voice was noble and strong "I'm used to not having cloths. It'd be to much to ask you to get me new ones. I'd end up destroying them anyway." She told him, which was true. Emilie was a bit on the destructive side. So if she tore up the cloths, it wouldn't be to shocking
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

PreviousNext