Good Night to Have a Conversation (Emilie Joundblood)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ethan on January 22nd, 2011, 10:45 am

Sitting in a stool Ethan was slouched over the bar. It had been over a year since the separation with his master. It was hard to give up and simply find another. Ethan didn't work like that. He needed a push in life, the feeling of order and knowing someone was there. Sighing the young man clutched his head with both hands.

This town was driving him nuts. He could hardly find a safe spot to leave his belongings to go out and fly. If he got too close to the city, he ran the chance of being shot down for food. These people roughed each other up for no reason it was ridiculous. Absolutely no one was easy to charm here and his chances of survival depended more and more on bones. Stealing was out of the question because almost everyone here was a thief!
73rd Day of Winter, Midnight

If Ethan didn't get out soon he would loose his mind. Using a hand to message his strained eyes Ethan turned around towards the crowd on his stool. These damn headaches were probably stress related. Opening his eyes Ethan waited for the blur and dark blotches to go away. When everything cleared out he saw the typical scum of this bar.

Pig's Foot Tavern was well know and relatively cheap and safe. If you could call several fights a month safe. Men and women from around the city gathered to share in the drinks and rough housing that most likely distracted them from the shit hole they called home. It was pathetic, but he had no were else to go. All he ever knew was port cities and the ship routes he scouted all those years. Inland was almost completely foreign to him.

Leaning his elbows on the bar and chest towards the crowd he settled for watching the people and picking out any signs of a friendly face. Thinking too hard on his desperate situation was a little too much.
Last edited by Ethan on January 24th, 2011, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ethan
"If you need help, look up"

Words: 286041
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2011, 9:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 22nd, 2011, 4:27 pm

Winter- day 73

Just then, a woman wearing nothing but a white shirt with ripped sleeves and wild looking hair slipped through the entrence of the bar. She tried not to make herself seem noticeable, but it's quite hard when a plump, curvery cutie walks into a bar with nothing but a tatterd shirt. Once she began to move, a man spotted her. He nudged his little buddy and one by one men began to turn their heads. Whistles started to go off and guys began offering to take her to their place. Emilie started to scowl, and her eyes grew dark. PIGS! I know i shouldn't have come here! She yelled within her mind, but somthing struck her. What was she doing here?..

Emilie had only just remembered she had a small mouse in her hand. She caught it while walking to this horrid place. A dry, pasty taste was in her mouth, and she only just realized how thirsty she was. She had come here in hopes of finding water. But don't most bars only have beer? Emilie sighed realizing this, but figured it was better then nothing. She could just drink the blood from her mouse.

A disgusted look came across her face. The blood was probably cold by now.. Maybe if there was a fire, she could place it there and let it heat up, but for now Emilie needed to sit. HEr legs were weary, and if she didn't rest soon, she would collapse.

Pushing past the men who flocked around her, she sat next to a man who had his elbows on the bar and his chest puffed out. She glanced at him for a moment, but looked away hoping he didn't notice. Emilie could only assume he was justlike the rest of these pigs.

Placing her elbows, and dropping her mouse on the bar as well, resting her chin on her hands, Emilie kept her back to the men. Her back arched, and her bodies figure began to show. She was starting to look irrisistable, and men just flocked more. The women in the bar began to look irritated by Emilie's pressence, and Emilie was looking irritated as well. It was quite obvious, for any one who could hunt, that she was about to strike at anyone at any moment. She breathed deeply and looked for the bar tendor.

As she waited on a bar tendor, a man came up to Emilie and started to ask her dirty questions. Emilie ignored him and her muscles tensed, but he presisted. Emilie told him to go away, but the man wasn't listening.
Emilie Jongblood
I will fill your soul with fear..

Words: 23358
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ethan on January 24th, 2011, 7:35 am

After a minute or two of stressing out and rubbing his eyes. Ethan noticed all the idiotic rude men gathering around him. This wasn't his planned and nearly all these people had refused to talk or act friendly at one point. Their looks were different this time and they stared at something next to him.

Ethan looked over to the woman sitting on a stool beside him. At first he didn't really notice anything odd, just a tattered shirt and a somewhat fierce look. The woman wasn't going to get friendly with anyone looking that messy and was that a dead rat in front of her? No this wouldn't do at all and Ethan needed to help her out. Turning towards her something caught his attention... She had no pants.

As a Kelvic, by nature Ethan wasn't too fond of clothing. Although because of his upbringing by a very strict master. He was taught simple things in life to function as a human. The fact of no pants on an attractive woman was a definite no.

Everything started to piece together in his mind. No pants, tatter clothing and a dead rat all pointed towards an obvious Kelvic. Complete disobedience of the most fundamental human ideas was a sure sign. He himself wished he could go pant less and have his prey out in the open and had done so before out of ignorance.

The men around him were disgusting perverts, but the people of Sunberth had no class as a general characteristic. Since she was a beautiful women and half naked, sadly that would overcome any rude attitude or eating habits.

Ethan noticed it was a little hard to stop looking at her well proportion curves. His mid set was a little odd with these things. He was an animal so nudity was completely normal, but when you combined human cloths and half animal nudity. It suddenly mixed the two worlds in an exciting and slightly dirty way. Before any sexual thoughts clouded his mind and interrupted things, Ethan took off his cloak.

“If your keep giving a damn peep show, me and you will have to fight them off” Ethan held the cloak towards her in hopes she would have the right sense to take it. His tone was nice but assertive, he didn't want any trouble to break out. No guards would help if blood was shed and Ethan didn't want to leave this place because of any killings.
Ethan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 24th, 2011, 11:29 pm

When Emilie herd the words "Peep show" she grumbled. She wasn't trying to show any of her features what so ever. It was only just because she had absolutely nothigbto wear. She wanted to sucker punch the man in his face.

She was a tad shocked as he offered her his cloak though. She looked at him with courious eyes and blinked softly. Emilie gingerly took it from him and gave him a look of true thanks and put the cloak on. It covered her lower parts quite nicely, and Emilie relaxed.

Just as she thought her harassment would be over, the man who was asking her dirty questions before confronted he man who gave her the cloak. "Sir why would you ever try and cover up such a beautiful creature? Let her wear what she wantsssss!" The man was obviously drunk, and he swayed back and forth.

Emilie felt uncomfortable with this man bothering her and she started to growl quietly. She was trying to warn him to back off. The man still wasn't getting he message and he placed a hand on her.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Ethan on January 25th, 2011, 8:47 am

For a moment there his offer seemed to piss her off, perhaps his words didn't sound as friendly as he thought. When she realized he offered his cloak to her. The woman looked curiously at him and took it politely. As she did this, Ethan couldn't help but notice her striking ice blue eyes and brown hair with streaks of black and white at the tips. She looked like such a nice if it wasn't for her over all vicious look and lack of appropriate clothing. He smiled a bit thinking about all of her clearly Kelvic characteristics and how he used to do the same things. If nothing else pointed towards a Kelvic it was the shocked expression from his offer. Her facial expressions were beautiful and unique.

Since he himself was a Kelvic it was easy to empathize for her. In this place she was likely going to end up a slave, killed or raped. This was a dangerous city and mob violence ruled as law.

When he noticed the crude man talking dirty he cringed a little. This “creature” was obviously his own kind and would only be understood by her master or another Kelvic. He couldn't just lye around while this happened, with those growls he was sure she would lash out. In a place like this he and his friends would gang up and murder her or far worse.

This was a terribly dangerous thing to do but this kin needed some help. When dealing with drunk humans. A curved tongue was the best muscle to use. He rose from his chair and patted the young woman on her shoulder as he did so. “Don't worry kin, I got this.” He lowered close to her ear as he said this. Letting her know he was behind her all the way.

After telling her this he walked towards the man and put on a friendly face. A drunk person was easier to sway but incredibly delicate with their moods. They could go from delighted to furious in seconds. Good for Ethan most of the people cleared out the second she got covered. This drunkard didn't understand the show was over.

“Alas she is off the market friend” He threw a friendly arm around his shoulders and talked directly in his face. Trying to get his attention away from his friend. “Besides there are plenty of women around here more “willing” then this one.” He waved his arm around the room and pointed at several woman that seemed a lot more inviting then his new acquaintance. “Right over there, that woman looks as drunk as you! and I'm sure with a few more drinks you could get a little luckier.” He pointed towards the young woman in Ethan's cloak to show what he meant. “She is in no mood to speak if you get my drift.” Turning him and the drunk back towards a group of sleazy looking woman he spoke once more. “I tell you what, meet someone nice and I will pay for the first drink.” He threw his arm out directing the man towards more promising woman.

He didn't bother looking if he stepped off or not. Drunk woman and an offer of a free drink were more tempting sadly. Once he sat back down on his stool Ethan looked at her with a charming smile showing his perfectly straight white teeth. Getting on someone's good side was his specialty and if that meant charming seduction, so be it.

“So young lady” He leaned in a little closer. “What animal lurks inside you and does it capture your natural beauty?” He decided to be a little coy, a little flirty but keeping it on the polite side. Kelvic's were hardly as used to this sort of thing as he was. He looked at the dead mouse in front of her. Her antics made him feel welcomed in this sea of impolite human filth. His smile was more genuine the more he looked at her.

///OCC\\\ Ethan is a big flirt! I made him a little different than before. He wont be such a thief as a romantic kinda seducing guy. It should be fun lol! Tell me how you like it and if I moved too much without you. You control the guy on this time if he leaves or not. This is fun!
Ethan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 26th, 2011, 5:08 pm

When the guy gotthe drunk guy to go away, Emilie felt a wave of relief overcome her. The dark feelings subsidded, and she giggled watching he man tumble over his own two feet trying to the other women. Emilie shook her head in disgust and murmured "men..." acting as if that word had come from he devils mouth. Her experience with guys was obviously not very good...

This man was different though. Instead of joining the others in their sick tussling over Emilie in "depurifying" her, he helped her. He was her kinsmin. Not ever meeting another Kelvic before, Emilie was curious as to what this one was like. What animal dwelled with in his soul?

She studied him knowing he was indeed not a wolf Kelvic. She could just tell by his eyes and his hair. If he has been a wolf, his eyes would have been more narrow and canine like. His hair would have been thick and probably longer like Emilie's. Even his scent was off. He didn't smell to much of forests, but more of air and trees. What was he?

Emilie's opinion in him was starting to change when he began to flirt with Emilie. She rolled her eyes slightly and ignored it, but then she caught a glimpse of his eyes and smile. He seemed very genuine in he way he talked and to what he said. Her cheeks go a tad bit of a rosey complexion.

"My name is Emilie Jongblood. I am a Kelvic of the wolf spieces, and thank you from getting that guy away from me.." Emilie's voice was very calm and melodic. It made her come across as sweet and gentle. "What would your name be if I may ask? And what animal dwells deep within you?" she asked in a bit more of a stern voice. As if she was more commanding him into telling her who he was instead of asking.

////occ:\\\\\\ hahaha I love it! I could just eat your character right up! And I don't really mind what your character dose to mine. It's very fun! I love role-playing with you! ^-^ and btw I'm working on your background pic :)
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Ethan on January 27th, 2011, 8:41 am

As she rolled her eyes, Ethan couldn't take offense to it. She was too much an animal still. It was a cute quality and one he liked in a Kelvic. Human Beings were horrible things to get accustomed too with all their lies and violence. Being unaccustomed to society was something he admired, unfortunately Ethan was trained at birth to adapt and work threw their social sludge. The art of seducing was something he was taught in order to survive. Especially if he had any hopes for finding a bonded mate.

Ethan smiled even brighter when She began to blush. His tactics were working even on a Kelvic, this was a good sign of improvement. The sight of her rose tinted cheeks made his stomach drop a little. Ethan was pretty good at convincing people, women especially and blushing was a common thing with them. Although seeing another Kelvic react this way and one so beautiful was another story.

Still... He wasn't going to put her threw any more raunchy advances then she was already dealing with tonight. No this person was a special case and needed to be treated as a friend not a target. Her name was Emilie Joungblood and she spoke with a soft, kind voice. Although Ethan doubted this was her normal tone when she said the word Wolf.

It all clicked together now, the slightly elongated canine teeth, the different colored hair and growling. A Wolf was a strong powerful pack oriented creature that was anything but sweet, and a female Wolf would be a strong and caring mother. This Kelvic only got more interesting as she continued to talk. When her voice became strict Ethan now knew how it was her real voice, a strong tone that seemed a little commanding. It was nice to hear someone speak with confidence.

She asked for his name and animal along with thanking him for his action towards that drunken fool. It was his turn to be a little embarrassed. He was only doing his job as a fellow Kelvic it wasn't anything special, even so his smile grew with her thanks and interest in him.

“A Wolf is a very beautiful creature indeed. Very strong and loyal animals I'm told.” He scooted in a little closer towards Joungblood. “But I have been told they have quite the temper.” He used a mumbled joking tone, this was a common way to get closer to someone. Invading their personal bubble with compliments and jokes. Making them feel comfortable and safe.

He stayed close to Emilie and spoke again still keeping his intrigued smile. “I'm a bearded Eagle, ten foot wing span very impressive scavenger that strikes fear in the heart of every bone in Sylira.” He demonstrated the size of his wings with his arms. He spoke with extreme sarcasm, it was a silly attempt at humor but one she might appreciate.

While he had the chance to get any farther into her level of comfort he wanted to try something. His intentions were innocent but Ethan had noticed alcohol had made people very friendly especially when they first meet. It was one of his first encounters with a Kelvic and she seemed so very nice he had to keep her. This approach had to be a friendly one or it wouldn't work, and rather coy.

“Well I for one am extremely thirsty. I have heard about this stuff but until now I never got my hands on it.” He waved down Merv, the extremely rude prick of a bartender and shouted “Two beers please!” As Merv walked over with the alcohol. Ethan turned his head. “Care to have a drink? It's on me, after all we critters have to stick together” He winked at Emilie and prayed she would. Nothing was funner then a drunk friend in Ethan's eyes.
Ethan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 27th, 2011, 2:15 pm

As the man talked Emilie found herself becoming more comfortable with him. He moved closer to her, which only made Emilie move closer to him. He drew her attention with every word. His voice was hypnotizing as were his smiles.

As he told her be was a bearded eagle she smiled. That explains why he smells that way. She liked this guy, and as he acted like a bird she began to giggle. "You are quite funny." She said in her sweet tone again.

As she spoke, Emilie realized she was becoming to open to this guy. She needed to stop and focus on what she was doing. Any moment he could try and persuade her into doing naughty things, and Emilie did not want that ever again. Not by force at least.

All her skeptics about him started to ring true as he offered her a beer. The thing was, Emilie couldn't drink that stuff anyway. Her body could never process it, and she was allergic. Only on drastic occasions would she ever drink an ale. "I'm sorry, but I'm allergic to ales of all kinds." Emilie was beginning to loose trust in him. Is he trying to get me drink like all the other pigs? She wondered.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Ethan on January 27th, 2011, 6:36 pm

While he did his absolutely most ridiculous bird imitation she giggled, he was too busy trying to get the beer that he didn't notice. If he did it would of dropped his guts to the floor without a doubt. When Emilie told him that she was allergic to ale a red flag went up, either she was literally allergic which was a bit of a stretch. Or she was closing off and felt assaulted. To any other human this would of seemed odd, but he knew Kelvic's can snap away like a clam and hardly return, after all he was one. His face showed his worry as he noticed this and he felt terrible, his only intentions were to get her even friendlier but that must only work on humans.

Merv closed in on them and held out the beers, by experience he knew if you made this son of a bitch wait those beers would be dumped and you'd still have to pay for them. “Thanks a ton Merv.” He quickly grabbed the beers and set them on the table, clumped together in a messy fashion now that they were useless. He felt in order to explain himself and this was a kin after all, they communicated easier.

“I know what your thinking, I'm trying to get you drunk for some nasty purpose.” He shook his head and spoke again keeping firm sincere eye contact, which it was threw and threw he did feel pretty bad. “I know you just met me but we are brother and sister's. It's us against the world half the time, I wouldn't ever try anything on you.” He was trying on his honest and nice face, although towards most humans this was a way to get out of being caught in a crime or suspicion. Now that he was with someone he actually felt nice with, it was a lie any longer. It was a strange feeling to finally be behind the words he was trying to convince someone with. Until now no one posed a worthy candidate for bonding or friendship. He was likelier to be sold into slavery then find a friend in this rot.

“That is unless you tried something on me” He smiled wickedly a small joke to lighten the mood. “I've heard Wolves are forceful little things! I think I should be worried here I may end up on the dinner plate.” He realized jokes were good, humor was good to open her up. This was how most human friendships started out well. Humor then deeper talking. Speaking of which he wanted to get her trust with revealing his intentions which was another common thing to gain trust quick. Trick was to have good intentions in the first place.

“To be perfectly honest Drinks had always made people friendlier, enough for them to loosen their purses.” He laughed a little thinking about how he got his Gold Miza in the first place. “I thought it would be fun to get drunk for probably our first times together and celebrate like only Kelvic's could. With a drunk run in the middle of the night!” He threw the idea out there with excitement because it was a pretty good idea in his eyes. “After all I've never had a Kelvic friend before, but if the beers are out of the question that's perfectly fine. Would you like some meat or other drinks? Perhaps a good long hunt while we run? I could scout out the prey and you kill it.” It was a little sexy thinking about Emilie killing prey and hunting but he kept those thoughts completely hidden. She didn't want advances and she wasn't gonna get them. He had one last idea planned for those beers. He did own them to a slut and drunk but no one would notice a little spit...

///OOC\\\ lol no prob bout sleeping you needed it!
Ethan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 28th, 2011, 4:48 am

Emilie continued to eye the man suspiciously. All his talk about beer making people friendlier was all a bunch of poppycock to her. Emilie did not like beer. Not one bit.

Emilie almost forgot about her mouse. She gently took a gender nip at it, and tore off a small chunk of flesh. She did not chew it and swallowed it whole. After the mouse chunk slid down her parched throat, she spoke. "Beer is out of the question for me. Water would heavenly though. Thank you... Errr.." Emilie paused for a moment and realized he still hasn't givin her his name.

"What was your name? I do not recall you telling me." Emilie's voice was questioning. Her trust for his man was plumbiting quickly, and she wasn't very amused by his jokes. All that seemed to catch her attention was the mentioning of a hunt.

Oh how Emilie loved to hunt. Fellig prey quirm beneth her paws. Squeelin for mercy. It gave her goosebumps all along her flawless pale skin. The taste of warm blood flowing into her mouth from her victims fist bite to the throat brought Emilie relaxation. The thought of pick an animal limb from limb started to excie Emilie. "A hunt might not be a bad idea." She told him.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Next