Lumi's Trinkets

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Lumi's Trinkets

Postby Luminescence on January 31st, 2018, 8:44 am

Hi all! After a bit of deliberation I decided to make a request thread for boxcodes and such. I love editing and making templates, I find it super fun and a good way to do Miz stuff without actually writing if for whatever reason I'm not in the mood to do so. I'm not going to put a limit on the number of requests I take at a time, but no promises that I will go in order or how long things will take me! :p

That being said, I'll be taking requests for boxcodes as well as photo edits, avatars, and simple signatures. For boxcodes I don't normally do transparent stuff (the one I'm using for this post is courtesy of Antipodes <3), but I can certainly give it a shot if you like. Other than that I don't mind anything; greyscale, colourful, minimal, whatever! For edits I can do most simple things, though it could get iffy for complicated things such as extra arms for an Eypharian; but again, I'm definitely willing to try.

Boxcode Request:
Code: Select all
[b]Name of PC:[/b] I almost always default to not include the name, so if you specifically want your PC's name in the boxcode, please let me know!
[b]Width:[/b] Just make a mention if you prefer boxcodes on the narrower or wider side; no guarantees on this, however, as it is also based on any potential images.
[b]Font:[/b] Have a specific font in mind, or at least a general idea? Let me know; if not, that's fine.
[b]Colours:[/b] What sort of colours do you want? If you'd prefer to leave this up to me that's fine as well.
[b]Mood:[/b] Probably the most important aspect, especially if you're giving me more free reign.
[b]Picture(s):[/b] Did you have a specific picture in mind? A general idea of what sort of picture? If you want your faceclaim's picture but don't have a specific one in mind, leave their name and I'll find one I deem suitable. No picture is fine as well.
[b]Other:[/b] Anything else you think I should know, any phrases you want included, specific requests, etc.

Examples 1
Examples 2

Photo Edit/Avatar Request:
[b]Picture(s):[/b] Whatever picture(s) you want edited; I ask that you don't request more than 5 at a time, please.
[b]What you want changed:[/b] Please be specific; I will do my best but if I think something is beyond my talent with the software I use, I will let you know.
[b]Use:[/b]Is it going to be for a template, your CS, or your avatar? This is just to give me an idea about dimensions.

Example 1
Example 2

Signature Request:
[b]Name of PC:[b] If you only want a phrase in your signature and not your name, let me know.
[b]Colour scheme:[/b] Can be general or specific.
[b]Font:[/b] Any preferences?
[b]Background:[/b] Do you want a solid or transparent background?
[b]Image:[/b] Let me know if you want an image in your signature (and if so of what), or if you already have one you want to use.
[b]Phrase:[/b] Any quotes or words you want in the signature.

Example 1
Example 2
Last edited by Luminescence on December 12th, 2019, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Lumi's Trinkets

Postby K'irr Darkwater on January 31st, 2018, 9:12 am

Yay, Lumi! I'd love to be your first request <3 I'm so so sorry this is pretty vague D;

Name of PC: K'irr Darkwater - name isn't necessary unless you think it fits!
Width: 600-650px if possible, please.
Font: I've been using Crimson Text as of late but I also have a thing for Balthazar and Galdeano. However, I defer to your creative eye and whatever fits, aesthetically <3
Colours: Darker colours, preferably, but, again, whatever fits your vision!
Mood: Stormy and gritty or simplistic.
Picture(s): I tend to lean more towards moody, atmospheric stuff but feel free to make use of his face (but eyes will need editing): Crosby Tailor. There aren't a great deal of usable pictures of him, sadly, outside of this undies shoot.
Other: Have fun with this! If it helps at all, I love Aster's 'Space with Stars', 'Starry Sky' (omg the moving background bit is amazing!) and 'Herb Circles' <33
K'irr Darkwater
king tide

Words: 20892
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2017, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Lumi's Trinkets

Postby Alya'ria on February 7th, 2018, 4:44 pm

Oh I love your boxcodes so much! Could I possibly put forward a request

Name of PC: Alya'ria
Width: Around 600 px if that's okay
Font: Honestly, I'm a total newbie when it comes to fonts, so whatever you think looks good
Colours: I think something more green coloured would be amazing!
Mood: Something a bit more elegant and snobbish, if that makes up? Maybe with hints of darkness
Picture(s): No pictures in mind, but her Faceclaim is Emily Ruhl :)
Other: I adore your 'Iridescent' template, and Asters 'Starry Sky' and 'Herb Circles' Templates. They're all so pretty!
Alya'ria
Player

Words: 4839
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2017, 6:33 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Lumi's Trinkets

Postby Avela on March 3rd, 2018, 7:31 am

Thank you for doing this, Lumi! Can I request an image edit for Avela for now?

Picture(s): Here
What you want changed: If possible, I need the hair lightened to silver (can be silvery blond), the eyes changed to blue, and Konti scales added.
Use: For her avatar and CS. (Maybe 2 different sizes)?

Thanks again! Let me know if there are any issues.
Avela
Player

Words: 95329
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2018, 7:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Lumi's Trinkets

Postby Enakil on March 4th, 2018, 4:59 am

Name of PC: Enakil Stonebinder

Width: I prefer wider, please

Font: My only preference is that it not be a thin font, delicate text is hard for me to read.

Colours: Blue and green, maybe? Blue is her clan color, and green well, the grass... but please use your judgement

Mood: I think something mysterious would be cook, maybe a smoke rising kind of theme?

Picture(s): Two options here, I made a signature: Image

or the component peices are Elie Chidzey as Lux from Dungeons and Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God (2005 film) and any images of a black horse running.

Other: Thanks so much for anything you can do Lumi. You rock!

Enakil Stonebinder
Enakil
Player

Words: 1171
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2018, 4:34 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Lumi's Trinkets

Postby Maore on March 9th, 2018, 8:06 am

Name of PC: Ciraaci
Width: I prefer something a little narrower. 600px is usually where I settle.
Font: I favour Comfortaa, but I also like Times New Roman.
Colours: Darker colours, like rich reds and greens and golds, or monochromatic black/white/greyscale. The pictures I linked are a good place to start with my desired colours, because they have that kind of murky, hazy feel.
Mood: Honestly? Grim. Or horsey. Horsey is good.
Picture(s): This one! Anh Wisle is Ciraaci's mortal seeming, so if this picture isn't good, she's got a whole bunch more. I like her flower crown ones the most.
Other: I don't mind a boxcode with a ridiculous amount of flowers, by the way. I'm just looking for something to liven up my posts (I've been told I need to do that), and you've got good stuff. I was going to put something else here but I forgot?
Maore
the void behind my teeth.

Words: 136468
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Lumi's Trinkets: Alya'ria

Postby Luminescence on March 9th, 2018, 7:51 pm

Here you go, Aly! I hope you like them. :D Feel free to adjust anything you like, or let me know if you want me to change anything!

Date, Season, Year

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae. Dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. Auctor elit sed vulputate mi. Habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum rhoncus est pellentesque elit ullamcorper. Ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing. Sed tempus urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa. A diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl nunc mi. Sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia quis vel eros. Lacus vel facilisis volutpat est velit. Nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa. Sit amet tellus cras adipiscing enim. Morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac.

Date, Season, Year

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae. Dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. Auctor elit sed vulputate mi. Habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum rhoncus est pellentesque elit ullamcorper. Ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing. Sed tempus urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa. A diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl nunc mi. Sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia quis vel eros. Lacus vel facilisis volutpat est velit. Nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa. Sit amet tellus cras adipiscing enim. Morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac.

Date, Season, Year

Date, Season, Year

Last edited by Luminescence on May 23rd, 2018, 9:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

Lumi's Trinkets

Postby Avela on March 9th, 2018, 8:33 pm

I love it, thank you! I'm on my phone right now, but will update later!
Avela
Player

Words: 95329
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2018, 7:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Lumi's Trinkets: Entropy

Postby Luminescence on March 15th, 2018, 4:03 am

Title, if you want

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam arcu lorem in erat, sociosqu vestibulum, leo ac per nunc orci. Ut et a, justo arcu nec rhoncus egestas, quis rutrum tempor id. Lectus feugiat aenean ultrices sit, integer potenti, cursus urna risus in vehicula justo at, diam odio rutrum non non sagittis nulla. Velit curabitur sollicitudin diam felis, cum duis egestas amet feugiat odio, interdum sem aenean ipsum suspendisse aliquet, donec condimentum at id. Sed phasellus, mollis nibh nunc nam. Tempor integer, in lacus curabitur, justo tortor vehicula adipiscing elementum pellentesque, augue morbi et diam, nam in rhoncus parturient.

Title, if you want

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diam arcu lorem in erat, sociosqu vestibulum, leo ac per nunc orci. Ut et a, justo arcu nec rhoncus egestas, quis rutrum tempor id. Lectus feugiat aenean ultrices sit, integer potenti, cursus urna risus in vehicula justo at, diam odio rutrum non non sagittis nulla. Velit curabitur sollicitudin diam felis, cum duis egestas amet feugiat odio, interdum sem aenean ipsum suspendisse aliquet, donec condimentum at id. Sed phasellus, mollis nibh nunc nam. Tempor integer, in lacus curabitur, justo tortor vehicula adipiscing elementum pellentesque, augue morbi et diam, nam in rhoncus parturient.

Title, if you want

Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

Next