[The Sanctuary OOC Thread] Wandering The Stableyard...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Riverfall's Stables and Animal Healing Center

Moderator: Kavala

Postby Kavala on January 31st, 2011, 2:26 am

Welcome to Sanctuary's OOC Thread!

Feel free to chat away here, plotting threads, asking questions or rambling away in whatever manner you'd like.
People not involved or employed by Sanctuary are also welcome to comment here.
Don't be afraid to stop by and say hello!
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Mao on January 31st, 2011, 6:48 am

I popped the Sanc OOC cherry! It's beautiful Jenbabe! I love it! Great job so far!
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Kavala on February 6th, 2011, 7:38 pm

Okay-

All the current staff has PMs asking for their entry's in the staff field to be filled out. I'm sorry if I don't want to do them myself, but its kinda personal so you all should be the one to post them up.

You've had the PMs for over a week now... so far no ones sent them back at me. Did you all get them?

Also, we're about ready to post the winter ball. I'll probably do it today. Are you guys still interested in participating and having a little fun with this or is everyone pretty much too swamped to join in? Let me know. There's some new folks in Riverfall I'd very much like to meet and give them a chance to get to know some of the sanctuary folks. We can always move the ball back to spring, but Kav is going to be pretty busy with the new baby at that time.

Let me know!
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on February 14th, 2011, 6:58 pm

Its lame. Its barn building. But if you want to help jump in.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic7573.html

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself here. But I know you're all out there. Someday you all will get unbusy and return!
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on February 14th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Any thoughts on taking out a Character Matchmaking forum add for Sanctuary to get some employees and more live bodies around to do fun stuff with? Are you guys open to that or would you like to keep it where it is? I'll take responses here or on AIM.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on February 17th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Okay so after doing a couple of hours of stuff I'd rather not do on site, I treated myself to revamping the Sanctuary Thread in Riverfall to match all the loveliness in this forum.

We are currently hiring so if you know someone who needs a job, let them know we are looking. Also, if you haven't rp'd your job at Sanctuary currently, I'm not paying you a single miza for the season, so get off your rear please. And if your living at Sanctuary and want an income for a legitimate job, even the kelvics who do have important duties, let me know. I'll definitely start paying you a salary.

Also, if I sent you a request for a 'folks of sanctuary' thing to fill out, please do so. I sent them like ages ago and no ones responded. I feel like I'm still talking to myself in here.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Akela on February 17th, 2011, 7:15 pm

I still exist! And I just sent you the bio. :)
Akela
Chains that free

Words: 45104
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2009, 11:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kavala on February 18th, 2011, 4:58 pm

Thanks guys. I got your bio stuff all up now. If you ever want to edit it or add more to it, just post the additional info here and I'll update. You can also add in any NPCs you might have as well.

I also have the current studbook completely finished I think. :) On to posts!
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on February 21st, 2011, 4:40 am

Descant...

Here's your banner. I hope you like it.

Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Descant Shepard on February 21st, 2011, 4:49 am

OMG! Kavala thats awesome!!! Thats amazing!
Descant Shepard
Player

Words: 35137
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2010, 7:27 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Next