PM to join [Pig's Foot] A Tall Order

Kreig was drunk, trouble ensued.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Pig's Foot] A Tall Order

Postby Kreig Messer on July 5th, 2018, 11:00 am

Give a lesson? That didn’t sound like a bad idea, he rather liked being able to pass on teachings, it was such a good idea that Kreig felt warm in his drunken stupor. Part of him felt a sense of insult though, did this fellow not realize the fun of a good and proper fist fight? He would have shaken the chair under him in outrage at such a fact if he weren’t feeling so sleepy. Now that everything he felt was about done and over, well, save for the ongoing mayhem that was slowly being culled by Merv.

I hope ta be tough like him when I’m all old an’ shyke’ Kreig mused and let out a little giggle, with his lifestyle he wasn’t sure if he would reach old age, with what he put himself through he’d likely be dreading old age very much in fact.

“Ya know, if ya really wanna lesson’, ya could come ta Tall Johnny’s an’ ask fer me. One of the best in Sunberth if’n ya don’t mind me sayin’ so” He slurred, letting out a yawn a s he closes his eyes “An… an I ain’t bad with a sword, coulda trim that thing ya call hiar at least” And that wasn’t untrue he felt, granted the difference between his skills with his fists far outweigh that of his blade, but that didn’t mean he was terrible with the longsword after all. He could sure give this blue tall fella a run for it.

His thoughts soon turned to nothing, sleep blanking his mind as he rested on the chair. Memories of tonight would be forgotten, so too would he forget the face of the Akalak he fought beside, only to be replaced with a painful migraine when he woke as if an axe were spitting him into two.

It was just another night in Sunberth.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[Pig's Foot] A Tall Order

Postby Kynier on July 26th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Grades!

Kreig
Skill Rewards
  • Acrobatics +1
  • Rhetoric +1
  • Socialization +2
  • Tactics +1
  • Unarmed Combat +1

Lores Learned
  • Taller People: They’re everywhere
  • Vel: Not the best brawler
  • Vel: Prefers to use a sword

Penalties
    Fee for Damages:
  • -10 gm for broken wine bottle

Vel
Skill Rewards
  • Brawling +2
  • Endurance +1
  • Observation +3
  • Socialization +1
  • Unarmed Combat +2
  • Wrestling +1

Lores Learned
  • Self (Vel): Envies being drunk
  • Unarmed Combat: Size isn’t always an advantage
  • Unarmed Combat: Don’t strike bone on bone, aim for the fleshy bits
  • Kreig: Quite a drunk
  • Kreig: Trains at Tall Johnny’s

Rewards
  • Assassin's Dagger

Penalties
    Fee for Damages
  • -7 sm for broken chair
  • -4 cm for bottle of beer

It was entertaining to see what would be two warriors partake in a reckless brawl. If you have an questions or concerns about your grade please feel free to PM me.
Kynier
Player

Words: 1156083
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2018, 3:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2018 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Previous