[Zach’s Scrap] Notes of a Hunter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Zach Grasswind on November 30th, 2018, 7:42 am

So the scrapbook I had for Sophia appears to have been deleted for some reason (or I can’t find it), and I wanted to pop in with an update, so here’s a new one.

I was very very wrong about feeling better and have been hospitalised since I last posted anything here. I do still think about Miz and I miss writing in a way that I never thought I would which has surprised me!
I do have moments where I am able to think straight and I know that I have a couple more posts to catch up on, so hopefully they will be done soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and let people know that I’m still floating around!
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Sophia Sunshore on June 10th, 2019, 11:06 am

Just a heads up to let anyone I'm threading with (on Sophi and Zach) know, I have some extra training and some exams for my work over the next couple of weeks, so my replies might get a little spotty.
There shouldn't be too much of a dip but I thought I'd say something just in case I do disappear for a week!
Sophia Sunshore
Plant Lady

Words: 193757
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Zach Grasswind on June 29th, 2019, 11:47 am

Just to let thread partners know, work stuff had to extend due some flooding last week (and now we're in a heatwave, go figure!), but it's a little less intense so hoping to catch up on owed replies over the next week. Everyone should have a reply from me by next Sunday, hopefully before! Sorry for being a terrible thread partner for the last couple of weeks, clearly 16+ hour days/nights and Miz writing mojo don't mix!
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Sophia Sunshore on November 18th, 2019, 11:26 am

I have posted in Discord recently, but I just wanted to update where I know everyone I am writing with can see!
Apologies again for my absence. The last month has been... not great. Without going into too much detail, my sister had major surgery after which I have had to care for her, my Nan had a minor heart attack and I then caught the flu as I had forgotten to care for myself too. (Which I should have known better having 2 autoimmune illnesses!).

Anyway, I had to take a break from everything, hence my non-posting. Everyone is recovering now, and I can look at a screen without setting off a migraine, so hoping to get back to posting this week (and will try and kick NanNo's butt while I'm at it!).
NOTE: During the Fall Sophia is a Dhani, specifically a golden eyelash viper. See here for more detailed info.
Sophia Sunshore
Plant Lady

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Sophia Sunshore on November 29th, 2019, 12:49 pm

To follow the above, I have made the decision to step back from Miz till the new year. Between caring for both my sister and my nan, while working full-time I barely have a chance to look after myself too, let alone write anything. It saddens me, as I didn't realise until I stopped writing just how much Miz had done for me mentally.

However, I am not leaving for good - just until January. I will be reading all your threads, and perhaps writing a few sentences in the spare minutes I get, but I definitely can't guarantee any posts at all, hence this note.

I think I have discord messaged those I am actually threading with (apologies if not - I'm very scatty at the moment!), but I wanted to wrote here too, just so anyone who cares is aware.

I hope everyone has a fab December :) I'll be available on Discord if anyone wants to plot for the new year!
NOTE: During the Fall Sophia is a Dhani, specifically a golden eyelash viper. See here for more detailed info.
Sophia Sunshore
Plant Lady

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)