Mauriel's Code Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Mauriel on January 18th, 2019, 12:17 pm

Code Requests

Hey Miz!

So I've been working on codes for myself and some other people and I realized I enjoy doing it a lot, and it's quite a mindless activity for when I want to relax from writing and everything. I was afraid to put this up out of fear of the requests piling up and getting discouraged and leaving you hanging, but when I think about how much time I already spend on it, I might as well! Bear in mind that I am not a professional at design, so my abilities there are limited.

Rules

1. The account requesting must have over 50 posts and an approved character sheet. I still reserve the right to deny requests I feel are beyond my ability or would take me too much time (such as complex photo editing, especially if you already have edited pics of your char).

2. You must provide me with either the exact photos you want me to use, name of your faceclaim, or a detailed description of what you want (if it doesn't include a photo). I don't want to spend too much time looking for a perfect photo for your character.

3. Post your requests here. If you want to directly contact me to discuss anything specific in detail, your best bet is Discord.

4. You don't have to use what I make you, and you're free to further edit it or reuse the code for your own creations.

5. If you want to say thanks somehow, please donate to the forum. I love this hobby and want to see the place grow again or at least stay nice and stable.

Services

Avatars - I can make you an avatar to match your style code or just with any picture you want with added effects as requested. I can try making matching signartures, but I don't know how to make them look good and go with various codes, and there are plenty of other great artists so I recommend requesting from them.

Styles - When it comes to post styles,
Mauriel's Templates Thread is a good showcase of what I can do, along with the post bellow where I'll be adding other people's requests I finish. I feel rather comfortable with coding, so feel free to be creative in your request and I'll see what I can do. I can do templates for grading, as well as character sheets, although CS templates might take a bit longer and might be skipped while I work on quicker requests.

Photo edits - Far from an expert on this one, but I want to practice. Want horns snapped onto your Eth, your character's skin or eyes recolored, or wings added? I can give it a shot. If you want me to remove something from your image, like a car or other modern tech in the background to make it more setting-appropriate, I can do that to. Adding scars, or wounds, or rotting flesh is somewhat beyond my ability, but I'm willing to try. Bear in mind that these sorts of requests can take more time and effort depending on what you want, and I might skip them and return to them or take a while.

Request Code

Code: Select all
[b]Type of Request:[/b] Avatar/IC Style/Grading Style/CS Style/Photo Edit
[b]Description:[/b] What do you want, if it's specific?
[b]Any text you want included:[/b] Character's name? A quote?
[spoiler=Pictures:][img][/img][/spoiler]
[b]Fonts:[/b] If you don't know, give me an idea of what sorts of fonts you generally like.
[b]Color scheme:[/b] Particular palette or just tell me whether you want the background to be light or dark at least.
[b]Size:[/b] Exact, or just narrow vs wide.
[b]Mood:[/b] General mood?

Please post your requests from the profile of the character they're for!
Mauriel
Shining On

Words: 167162
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2014, 12:45 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Mauriel on January 18th, 2019, 12:18 pm

Completed Requests

None yet.

Styles

Zavya :
Date, Season, Year

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.

Date of Season   519 AV  

ImageLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Savis :
12th of Season, 51X AV

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.

12th of Season, 51X AV

Title
Date of Season 51X AV

Words! Mere words! How terrible they were! How clear, and vivid, and cruel! One could not escape from them. And yet what a subtle magic there was in them! They seemed to be able to give a plastic form to formless things, and to have a music of their own as sweet as that of viol or of lute. Mere words! Was there anything so real as words?

XXth of Season 51X AV

TITLE
Date, Winter, Year

Kailani :
Date of Season, Year

Date of Season, Year

Thank you for remembering my eye problems, Mauriel ;~; <3

Haneht :
Date of Season, Year

Zach :
TITLE OF THREAD
Date, Winter, Year

Azcan :
Date of Season, Year

THREAD TITLE
Timestamp

Text

Madeira :
Madeira    Name
Craven     Surname

recepient address:
Adress

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

to:                    from:
Name         Madeira
Surname        Craven

recipient adress:
Address

Dev'Ania :
XXth of Season 51X AV

XXth of Season 51X AV

Martini :
Words! Mere words! How terrible they were! How clear, and vivid, and cruel! One could not escape from them. And yet what a subtle magic there was in them! They seemed to be able to give a plastic form to formless things, and to have a music of their own as sweet as that of viol or of lute. Mere words! Was there anything so real as words?

Title
Date of Season 51X AV

Photo Edits

Zavya :
Last edited by Mauriel on January 21st, 2019, 7:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mauriel
Shining On

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Mauriel on January 18th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Up For Grabs

These are random things I make while experimenting, you can have them immediately, just post here letting me know to remove them from this post. Required 50 posts and approved CS still apply.

Sketchy Thorns :
x

TIMESTAMP
-----location/bell

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Proin pede metus, vulputate nec, fermentum fringilla, vehicula vitae, justo. Maecenas ipsum velit, consectetuer eu lobortis ut, dictum at dui. Nullam at arcu a est sollicitudin euismod. Fusce wisi. Ut tempus purus at lorem. Integer rutrum, orci vestibulum ullamcorper ultricies, lacus quam ultricies odio, vitae placerat pede sem sit amet enim. Integer in sapien. Integer lacinia. Duis risus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Pellentesque pretium lectus id turpis. Fusce wisi. Duis risus. Morbi scelerisque luctus velit. Morbi imperdiet, mauris ac auctor dictum, nisl ligula egestas nulla, et sollicitudin sem purus in lacus. Curabitur ligula sapien, pulvinar a vestibulum quis, facilisis vel sapien. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Aliquam in lorem sit amet leo accumsan lacinia.

Duis pulvinar. Etiam commodo dui eget wisi. In laoreet, magna id viverra tincidunt, sem odio bibendum justo, vel imperdiet sapien wisi sed libero. In sem justo, commodo ut, suscipit at, pharetra vitae, orci. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed convallis magna eu sem. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Fusce consectetuer risus a nunc. Mauris suscipit, ligula sit amet pharetra semper, nibh ante cursus purus, vel sagittis velit mauris vel metus. In laoreet, magna id viverra tincidunt, sem odio bibendum justo, vel imperdiet sapien wisi sed libero. Integer lacinia.

Duis condimentum augue id magna semper rutrum. Etiam egestas wisi a erat. Quisque tincidunt scelerisque libero. Etiam ligula pede, sagittis quis, interdum ultricies, scelerisque eu. Integer malesuada. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Sed elit dui, pellentesque a, faucibus vel, interdum nec, diam. Duis ante orci, molestie vitae vehicula venenatis, tincidunt ac pede. Nulla turpis magna, cursus sit amet, suscipit a, interdum id, felis. Integer malesuada. Aenean vel massa quis mauris vehicula lacinia. Morbi leo mi, nonummy eget tristique non, rhoncus non leo. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nunc tincidunt ante vitae massa.

x
Mauriel
Shining On

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Madeira Dusk on January 19th, 2019, 4:15 am

Wooo! Lhavit's favorite Eth has opened her own artist corner! Mind if I jump in to be your first client? I can pay in love, gratitude and air kisses. <3

Type of Request: IC template
Description: I have tons of templates from great artists, but the one template I don't have is one for letters. I would love something with a paper background and black words that I can use in correspondence threads!
Any text you want included: If it could have a place to address the letter at the top and perhaps a fancy signature or a seal at the bottom that would be fantastic.
Fonts: A very natural written sort of font. Your discretion!
Color scheme: Parchment with black text
Size: 500 to 600
Mood: Elegant, sophisticated, well-bred
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Zavya on January 19th, 2019, 4:46 am

Mauriel! :D Can you make me another one too? :3

Type of Request: IC Style
Description: I really like the pictures below and I'd like them somehow combined, maybe superimposed onto a forest/jungle kind of thing? If you're able to do that. :) And if you're able to edit her eyes to be gold/hide the tattoo, that would be awesome, as well! I like the style of the Lhavit Butterseal* one.
Any text you want included: Zavya's name
Pictures: :

Fonts: Just something easily readable, nothing cursive or italicized.
Color scheme: Always light backgrounds, but not too picky about the particular color scheme other than that.
Size: I like the size of the ones you've made for me before. :)
Mood: Fierce ;P
Zavya
Hear me roar

Words: 151900
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2018, 9:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Mauriel on January 19th, 2019, 6:47 am

Hey, Mads, thank you for the request, so happy to have you as the first customer ;-;

This was quite a challenge, hope you like them. Let me know if you think it turned out a bit crammed with these address spaces, I can remove them.

I read that medieval lords and ladies addressed their letters by putting the name of whoever had a higher rank first, so it was a sign of respect, so if they were of higher rank they'd sign first, then address, and vice-versa, so I made you both versions if you wanna do that maybe.

If the spacing is off when you input the names just add more of the spaces I used - they're magic spaces. :D

Worn Out :
Madeira    Name
Craven     Surname

recepient address:
Adress

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61477[/img][/center][style=width:769px; margin:auto; margin-top: -150px; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; padding-bottom: 100px; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61479), url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61478); background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat-y; background-position: center bottom, center; background-clip: border-box, content-box][style2=width:425px; padding: 0; margin:auto; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; box-sizing: border-box; color: #0a0605][indent][b]from:             to:[/b]
[size=180][googlefont=Niconne]Madeira     Name
Craven      Surname[/googlefont][/size]

[center][b]recepient address:[/b]
[googlefont=Niconne][size=180]Adress[/size][/googlefont][/center][size=180]

[googlefont=Niconne]Text[/googlefont][/size][/style2][/indent][/style]

to:              from:
Name      Madeira
Surname     Craven

recepient address:
Adress

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61477[/img][/center][style=width:769px; margin:auto; margin-top: -150px; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; padding-bottom: 100px; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61479), url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61478); background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat-y; background-position: center bottom, center; background-clip: border-box, content-box][style2=width:425px; padding: 0; margin:auto; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; box-sizing: border-box; color: #0a0605][indent][b]to:              from:[/b]
[size=180][googlefont=Niconne]Name      Madeira
Surname     Craven[/googlefont][/size][size=180]

[center][b]recepient address:[/b]
[googlefont=Niconne][size=180]Adress[/size][/googlefont][/center][size=180]

Fresh Sealed :
Madeira         Name
Craven          Surname

recipient adress:
Address

[style=width:769px; margin:auto; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; padding-bottom: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61481), url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61480); background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat-y; background-position: center bottom, center; background-clip: border-box, content-box][style2=width:550px; padding-top: 50px; margin:auto; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; box-sizing: border-box; color: #0a0605][indent][b]from:                    to:[/b]
[size=180][googlefont=Niconne]Madeira         Name
Craven          Surname[/googlefont][/size]

[center][b]recipient adress:[/b]
[size=180][googlefont=Niconne]Address[/googlefont][/size][/center][size=180]

to:                    from:
Name         Madeira
Surname        Craven

recipient adress:
Address

[style=width:769px; margin:auto; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; padding-bottom: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61481), url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61480); background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat-y; background-position: center bottom, center; background-clip: border-box, content-box][style2=width:550px; padding-top: 50px; margin:auto; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; box-sizing: border-box; color: #0a0605][indent][b]to:                    from:[/b]
[size=180][googlefont=Niconne]Name         Madeira
Surname        Craven[/googlefont][/size]

[center][b]recipient adress:[/b]
[size=180][googlefont=Niconne]Address[/googlefont][/size][/center][size=180]

Mauriel
Shining On

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Mauriel on January 19th, 2019, 8:13 am

Hey, Zav, thanks for the request, this was really fun to make! I love her aesthetic, it inspires me a lot. I included the edited image in full resolution since I edited it anyway and thought you might need it for something else as well. Hope you like it!

Edited Picture :

Oppan Jungle Style :
Date of Season   519 AV  

ImageLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[style=width:500px; padding:20px; border: 3px solid #bd922f; border-radius: 25px; margin:auto; padding-top:250px; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; background-color: #5fc658; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=med&pic_id=61482); background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; color: #141414][justify][googlefont=Shadow Into Light][right][color=#b8cbc9]Date of Season   519 AV  [/color][/right][/googlefont]
[img2=left]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61483[/img2][googlefont=Sarabun][size=115]Text[/size][/googlefont][/justify][/style]
Mauriel
Shining On

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Martini Elwood on January 19th, 2019, 10:09 am

Description: Something artsy or related? Like.. paint splatter or brushes.
Any text you want included: Martini Elwood (or) Sketching Away Anguish {Model is Maia Mitchell}
Fonts: I'm fine with any really - though if that's too broad I find cursive like fonts that are readable appealing.
Color scheme: I'd prefer light, but I'm not opposed to dar backgrounds.
Size: 500-600px
Mood: Id like to it to be light and happy, if that makes sense.

Thanks so much for taking a look at this!
3/3 Threads
If you are grading a thread I participated in I'd love feedback or improvement notes on the writing itself <3
Martini Elwood
Painting away Anguish

Words: 133955
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2017, 2:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Savis Maren on January 19th, 2019, 11:04 pm

Description: I'm looking for a darker themed style to use for Savis' body transfer rituals.
Any text you want included: 'From the womb of the stars, I am born again'
Pictures: :

Fonts: I'm not entirely sure :/
Color scheme: Grayscale!
Size: Up to you.
Mood: Dark/grungy.
Savis Maren
Only a little bit dead

Words: 399286
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2018, 11:49 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Mauriel's Code Requests

Postby Mauriel on January 20th, 2019, 9:33 am

Hey, Martini, here they are! The second one turned out a bit grim, but perhaps it's appropriate with the quote. xD Hope you like 'em!

Splatter :
Title
12th of Winter 51X AV

[style=width:600px; padding:8px; padding-bottom: 0; border: none; border-radius: 25px; margin:auto; padding-top:70px; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: white; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61486); background-repeat: no-repeat; color: #ff0000][indent][color=#FFFFFF][center][shadow=#1200ff][googlefont=Rock Salt][size=200]Title[/size][/googlefont]
[googlefont=Rancho]12th of Winter 51X AV[/googlefont][/shadow][/center][/color]

[justify][googlefont=Lobster][size=150][shadow=white]Text[/shadow][/size][/googlefont][/justify][/indent]

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61487[/img][/center][/style]

[style=width:600px; padding:8px; padding-bottom: 0; padding-top: 300px; border: none; border-radius: 25px; margin:auto; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: white; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61486); background-repeat: no-repeat; color: #ff0000][indent][justify][googlefont=Lobster][size=150][shadow=white]Text[/shadow][/size][/googlefont][/justify][/indent]

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61487[/img][/center][/style]

Anguish :
Title
Date of Season 51X AV

[style=width:600px; padding:8px; padding-bottom: 0; padding-top: 320px; padding-bottom: 80px; border: none; border-radius: 25px; margin:auto; font-family:Oxygen; font-variant:none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: #91a110; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61488), url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61489); background-position: top, bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; color: #020101][indent][justify][googlefont=Raleway][center][size=200]Title[/size]
[size=85]Date of Season 51X AV[/size][/center]

[size=150]Text[/size][/googlefont][/justify][/indent][/style]
Mauriel
Shining On

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next