OOC Info Spring 519 AV Character Registry

Register here before playing in Lhavit this spring!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Spring 519 AV Character Registry

Postby Jomi on March 15th, 2019, 2:59 am

Name: Jomi
Brief Description: Jomi is ghost with a mean streak and complicated feelings towards servitude. He's here to hunt for his bondmate and piss people off with his charming personality.
Profession: Madeira Craven's indentured servant
Length of Stay: Probably forever
Goals: None at the moment. Does raising hell count?

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone who can move a plot forward, and can forgive me for my modest posting pace.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: I need to work on the more emotional aspect of my writing, and general grammar. If anyone has some constructive criticism I'd be happy to hear it!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nope, I'm good.

Comments: I'm looking forward to another season with you all! :D
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Estavar La'loon on March 17th, 2019, 10:38 pm

Name: Estavar La'Loon

Brief Description: Estavar is excited to get himself established in Lhavit now that he is an adult, he also aspires to go on adventures and make many friends
with people along the way.

Profession: Estavar wants to cook to make some decent cash but also to be able to sustain himslef without buying street food.

Length of Stay: Until further notice, he does have some pretty hefty plans a few years down the road though.

Goals: Here's the list:

Go on at least one adventure with at least one other pc
    Finish up the grandfathered thread in the lonely shack
    Customize his apartment at the Solar Winds
    Start a discussion thread with some other pcs to get to know them
    Maybe have a spar or too
    Learn some very beginner level magic

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Nothing much really, you just have to be chill, have pretty good grammar so I can at least understand you and just be willing to flesh out your character as much as you want when with Estavar.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes

Goals: I want to get better at writing in combat, creating tension and understanding how to take the back seat, to not personally feel like the character and to not incorporate what I know into what the character knows. I would appreciate if you could give me some tips with this and also criticism when I do write stuff. I am currently at a writing club in my school, so I want to work on that too.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the current moment

Need Moderator Assistance?: If I do need anything, I'll be sure to contact
you!

Comments: I hope you all enjoy the season! Happy Mizaharing everyone!
Estavar La'loon
Player

Words: 15329
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2018, 5:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Zach Grasswind on April 29th, 2019, 1:34 pm

Name: Zach Grasswind
Brief Description: Zach is a Drykas who has come to Lhavit to forget about the traumatic loss of his Strider. He is slowly getting used to Lhavit and its eccentricities, however he has yet to develop any meaningful relationships of any sort.
Profession: He is a hunter for the Jugged Hare, and is also a member of the Hunter's Guild.
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: Work on hunting and associated skills, meeting more people (and hopefully making some meaningful relationships), become a core member of the Hunter's Guild.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone who gives me things to respond to action-wise in their posts. Someone who wants to have a bit of adventure with threads! Honestly though I am not a fussy thread partner :)
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: No - but it will be very shortly! (Need to sort Fall, was inactive for Winter.)
Goals: Consistency in both speed of post and how I write. Need to get better at creating personal plots for Zach (that is, plots outside of shooting things).
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possibly - I have an unfinished quest that Vanguard was running for me.

Comments: Happy to be back! Zach can often be found at the Hunter's Guild, so any pc's who need a hand with anything like hunts, tracking ect, come find him! (He needs friends, please don;t be shy!)
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Previous