Completed [Empyreal Manor] Taking Inventory

Kelski begins to clean and inventory an ancient mage's office.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

[Empyreal Manor] Taking Inventory

Postby Kelski on November 23rd, 2019, 10:32 pm

G R A D E S
Kelski

Cleaning +5, Investigation +5, Organization +3, Teaching +1, Reimancy +3, Storytelling +3, Body Building +2, Auristics +5, Research +4, Arcanology +3

Vivian and Albastin K’etir: Their History, Drust: Murdered Albastin, Pie Cozy: Form and Function, Family Hierarchy Nomenclature: Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather, etc, Arcanolgy: Studying magic items with Auristics and determining what they do, Arcanology: Woven spells working together, Restoration Wand: Form, Function and Appearance, Lobster Cage: Form, Function and Appearance, Party Provision Chest: Form, Function and Appearance, Magic Eye Bracelet: Form, Function and Appearance, The Perfection Chalice: Form, Function and Appearance

Awards: Restoration Wand, Lobster Cage, Party Provision Chest, Magic Eye Bracelet, Perfection Chalice (Quest reward acquisition Thread)

PM me with questions or concerns.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous