[Featured thread] First Date 0.0 (Aidara)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

First Date 0.0 (Aidara)

Postby Sira on June 23rd, 2011, 12:12 am

Sira held on to Addy's hand. It was soft and warm, smooth to the touch. She had such wonderful skin and Sira wondered how she kept it that way, so smooth and perfect as if it had never seen a days work. Sira imagined what it would be like waking up next to Addy each morning, feeling her warm soft skin, and couldn't help but feel her fears slip away. Addy was right, it would all work out in the end. Sai would come to accept her, or she would just have to deal with it. But in the end everything would be alright. Sira's other hand joined the first atop Addy's hand and she gave it a slight squeeze.

"I've never been happier either," Sira said as she shifted closer to Addy, one hand sliding up her arm to just above the elbow while the other still held her hand. Aidara was the most beautiful thing Sira had ever seen, perfect in every way. Sira could find no flaw in her, no matter what the healer saw in herself. Sira could practically hear her heart beating beneath her breast as she drew Addy in closer. Her hand moved from it's spot on Aidara's arm, up and across her shoulder to the neck. Her fingers intertwined with Aidara's red hair as she gently cupped the back of her head.

Sira let go of Addy's hand, moving it to rest in her thigh as she tilted her head and leaned in. Her nose brushed against Aidara's face as she breathed in the subtle sent of the healer. Sira's eyes were closed but she was intimately aware of everything that was taking place. Their lips brushed; the softness of Addy's was intoxicating. Her golden eyes opened and stared onto Addy's own sparkling green eyes. "I love you Aidara.." Her voice was barely a whisper, her breath was warm against Addy's lips. Sira's eyes closed and she pressed her lips passionately against Addy's. It wasn't their first kiss, but it was the first one in which Sira had been able to give all of herself.

Sira yearned for more and had no intention of denying herself. She did not stop with just one kiss, but continued, each as passionate as the last. Sira pulled the healer closer still, pressing her naked body against Aidara's clothed one. Her tongue danced with Addy's and her hands traced circles on Addy's back. Everything else shut out, all sound and sights, there was nothing but the two women in love. Sira didn't know how long they kissed, only that time seemed to stand still, and when they finally pulled away from one another she was nearly breathless. A thin layer of sweat covered her body, causing her skin to glisten, and Sira desired more but she would not take it unless Addy wanted to continue. She stared into Aidara's eyes, waiting for Addy to make the next move.

OOCSo, as I tell everyone when writing love scenes, I will go as far as you want. I have no problem pushing the limits of what we're allowed to write. Or Addy can stop it, start talking or whatever, and Sira will be okay with that (assuming it's done in a happy type way of course). We can continue and label this thread mature, or we can gloss over and skip ahead/end the thread. Whatever you want.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

First Date 0.0 (Aidara)

Postby Aidara on August 17th, 2011, 5:47 am

"And I you, Sira. You put wings to my heart." Of course the line was cheesy; Addy had meant it to be. Passion was not foreign to the little healer but romance was. There was something innocent and slightly immature in the way that the woman giggled after she plied her line, but it was said with sincerity. Aidara's eyes shone as she looked up at the beautiful, lithe woman who had wrapped her long arms and legs around her own small body. She had opened her mouth to say more when Sira silenced her with a kiss.

Silenced is the wrong word, for Addy gasped in pleasure and surprise at the raw, pure emotion that poured from the kiss. It was true, never had Sira given herself over so completely; at least not to Addy. Her hands had been resting on Sira's hips and the clenched as if trying to grab at fabric when there was none. In their deep discussion, the little healer had forgotten that Sira had already discarded her clothing. With her heart beating a little faster, Addy raised her small hands to tangle in Sira's dark red hair, using it as leverage to pull herself closer, deeper into the kiss. Beneath the crush of their lips, Addy flicked her tongue and Sira obliged with a small sigh. Together, the lithe muscles within their mouths danced and twined as the two women wrestled horizontally, each trying to grasp the other tighter, closer, harder.

Although she could have gone for much longer, Sira broke the kiss with a gasp. The sight of her glistening, heaving chest made Addy's heart flutter. How had she gotten so lucky? The woman allowed her green eyes to wander over the naked form before her before locking her gaze on those mysterious, gorgeous golden eyes. With her own small hands fondling the hem of her shirt, Addy smirked at Sira.

"You're sweaty, my love. The cool night air would do us both good...and the moonlight would look delicious on your skin... come..." Her voice was but a purr as she reached for Sira's hand, pulling her to her feet and towards the door. After pulling the kelvic up, she began stripping off her own clothing, slowly and with a strip tease flair. By the time her undergarments hit the floor, Addy had retreated into the shadows of the common room, leaving Sira alone in the bedroom, to chase her prize at her leisure.

OOCI don't mind pushing the limits with the sex scenes, honestly. They don't bother me and I'm not shy about it. However, this thread is cute. I would rather end it cute than turn it raunchy. We have plenty of time for raunchy, considering they're both practically nymphos. The next post is up to you. You can end it or we can both do a couple more cutesy things. What do you think?
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

First Date 0.0 (Aidara)

Postby Sira on August 30th, 2011, 12:09 am

OOCI agree. We'll end it cute.

Sira breathed heavily. It hurt her ribs a little, but the experience had been worth it. Never before had she been so... so caught up in something as simple as kissing. If this was what it was like to be in love then it was great! She didn't miss when Aidara's eyes made their way over her body and she couldn't help the coy grin that spread over her lips. "You know you like it," she replied to the sweaty comment. Sira also noticed the way Addy was playing with the hem of her shirt. "Maybe you should hurry up and take that off. You're making me feel lonely being here naked all by myself."

Sira was pulled to her feet and laughed the whole time. Aidara started pulling off her clothes and ran out the door and Sira put on a pouty face. "You're gonna make me chase you. But.. I'm injured!" It was true she was hurt, but no pain was going to keep her from enjoying whatever was to come. Her wounds could wait, she wasn't about to miss out because of a simple accident. "Oh, alright," she said as she followed after the healer, "But this better be worth it." Giggling all the way Sira followed her love into the shadows of the aerie and out into the moonlight. Licking her lips when she saw the healer in the moon's pale glow, Sira pounced and together they rolled about. The sounds of their laughter and lovemaking filled the night air, and Sira could not have thought of a more perfect end to their date.

~End
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

First Date 0.0 (Aidara)

Postby Indigo on September 22nd, 2011, 8:06 pm

Character: Sira
Skills: +1 Grooming, +1 Kelvic Planning, +5 Climbing, +3 Bodybuilding, +2 Clumsy, +1 Good Kisser, +2 Seduction
Lore: First Date Nerves, seeing Addy in a towel, blushing at Addy wearing a towel, 'Accidentally' falling on your date, falling on your back, Kelvic nudity, Kelvic transformation, is it cheating or resourcefulness? First broken bone, First kiss together, Being in Love

Character: Aidara
Skills: +4 Flirting, +3 Rock Climbing, +2 Bodybuilding, +2 Seduction, +5 Healing, +1 Good Kisser
Lore: First Date Nerves, Composure when wearing a towel, checking out Sira's legs, how to get Sira to 'fall for you,' encouragement, leering at a hot girl, falling for your girl-literally, Doctor's orders, First kiss together, Being in Love

Notes: Aww how cluelessly romantic for a first date! Great dynamics between you with a fun and endearing first date. I look forward to reading more of your threads together.
If you have any questions or comments about your grade, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Indigo
As you wish (no1 gets princess bride quotes)

Words: 84986
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 10:46 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous