Summer 521's Featured Thread Is...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Luminescence on June 1st, 2021, 7:19 pm

Caspian wrote:Nominating It’s Payback Time for Featured Thread. Ines and Crylon come from vastly different backgrounds and races, and their relationship is a joint effort that I think is paradigmatic of the spirit of The Outpost. Aside from language, they share their takes on religion, geography, commerce, even color. The most significant commonality between them is food, and their exchange is relatable and warm-hearted.

Really enjoyed reading about these two going arm-in-arm, the methodical mishandling of fruit, and the unraveling of the mystery of the hourglass. Looking forward to future posts by both writers!

Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Tazrae on June 3rd, 2021, 2:51 am

Nice review and great read. Congrats on winning this award and being featured!
"A mark of an open mind is being more committed to your curiosity than your conviction.
The goal of learning is not to shield old views against new facts, but to revise old views with new facts.
Ideas are possibilities to explore, not certainties to defend."

Garden Beach Syka The Protea Inn

"Listen to the wind, it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows."
Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Words: 1916653
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2020, 2:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Elias Frostfawn on June 4th, 2021, 12:27 am

Congratulations on being featured! I just read it and already love these characters, I feel like I know them just from this one thread. Great characterization!
Elias Frostfawn
Player

Words: 18994
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2021, 7:58 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet