OOC Info Summer 521 AV Character Registry

Register here if you plan on playing in Lhavit this summer!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Summer 521 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on June 1st, 2021, 7:49 pm

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit at all this summer, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Does your PC like taking risks? Why or why not?

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#c1f1ff,#ffd3a5][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?:[/b] Be as specific as you like.
[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Does your PC like taking risks?[/b] Why or why not?

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on June 1st, 2021, 9:32 pm

Name: Madeira Dusk
Brief Description: A mage with a silver tongue and daddy issues, Madeira is a hundred pounds of ambition masquerading as a human being.
Profession: Spiritist
Length of Stay: Forever
Goals: Get her new business up and started.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I like partners who are both reactive and proactive, who like to push the plot and tell a story.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: Nothing special, I'm just going to work on faster posting speed and improving some flow/continuity pitfalls.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Might need some final permissions for my business.

Does your PC like taking risks? Yes, but with conditions. She'll take the risk if the reward is worth it, or if she can't convince someone else to take the risk for her.

Comments: I look forward to the summer season with you all! :)
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Adoian on June 2nd, 2021, 4:48 pm

Name: Adoian
Brief Description: A novice tea sommelier with a bit of an attitude and too much naive curiosity for his own good. Always restless and willing to do whatever it takes to keep things interesting.
Profession: Philterer at Mhakula Teahouse
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: I would like Ado to learn some wilderness survival as well as pick up some sort of weapon skill.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I look for people who not only respond but bring the plot further, who are understanding and willing to work on their and my PC's overarching plots. Also responses in a reasonable amount of time.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Not yet, once I finish my job threads and have them graded for Spring I will be able to collect wages and pay for Summer housing.
Goals: I would like to improve on giving Ado more of an internal dialogue, rather than just acting without thinking.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at this time.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I was hoping for an ST to help me with going into the Unforgiving maybe just for one thread?

Does your PC like taking risks? Yes, as long as Ado learns something new and useful to him, but nothing seriously life-threatening.

Comments: Excited to get the chance to write with more Lhavitians this summer!
Adoian
Tea is always a good idea

Words: 60205
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2021, 2:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Ari'Ellin on June 3rd, 2021, 12:18 am

Name: Ari’Ellin
Brief Description: An awkward lonely Konti with a passion for herbs, runestones, and bones. She struggles to form connections with people due to feeling as though she can’t talk to anyone, but she’s willing to give it a try.
Profession: Herbalism
Length of Stay: Indefinite
Goals: Improve her Wilderness Survival, Dagger, and Malediction, and maybe manage to kill a small animal herself to malediction

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone willing to discuss and change plots if necessary. Someone that enjoys pushing plots and roleplaying things that might not be the most savoury.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: This season I want to be more consistent and develop a schedule of time I can be online for
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at this point
Need Moderator Assistance?: Just wages

Does your PC like taking risks? It depends on the situation and her mood, and who she’s around. Some days she’s absolutely terrified of taking risks, other days she gets reckless and wants to do nothing more than take risks. On her less risky days she’s far more likely to take risk if she’s around people wanting to do the same

Comments: I’m excited to see how the season goes
Ari'Ellin
Player

Words: 151855
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes