Ikbin Vorgesetzter's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Ikbin Vorgesetzter on March 22nd, 2011, 1:57 am

This Journal contains the attempts to learn abilities, skills, and other doings of Ikbin Vorgesetzter.

-- Attempts Intimidation at [Location] The Blood Pits (on March 21, 2011 real time), works partially, succeeds in gaining a few points (3)
Good and Evil is the way of the Weak. Rise and fall is the path to Immortality.
Ikbin Vorgesetzter
Player

Words: 10879
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 2:27 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ikbin Vorgesetzter on January 21st, 2012, 6:22 am

-- Attempts at unarmed combat-- beat up a pick-pocketing tramp as Sunberth (see Party of all Parties)
Last edited by Ikbin Vorgesetzter on January 22nd, 2012, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ikbin Vorgesetzter
Player

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ikbin Vorgesetzter on January 21st, 2012, 7:56 pm

-- attempts at intimidation of a harlot at the Drunken Fish, see Party of All Parties
Last edited by Ikbin Vorgesetzter on January 22nd, 2012, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ikbin Vorgesetzter
Player

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Archelon on January 22nd, 2012, 8:07 pm

hi :) I see you're keeping tallies of attempts to gain points... that's good.

But for the record- the grading mod or storyteller will decide what points of XP you actually get in a specific thread after the thread has been completed by all pc's involved and submitted to a storyteller's office. It's why there's an entire forum dedicated to the task. :)

You don't decide those amounts, :) Nor do you add them indiscriminantly to your CS. It's good to keep a list of your skills in a thread for your xp requests though. :) And quite useful to you. I'll be taking a look at your CS now in depth to help point out a few things for you that need fixing :).
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)