[SS Tavern]Supply and Demand (Robert)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Sulavik on April 14th, 2011, 1:22 pm

Sulavik twitched when the Drykas came over to him, staying on the floor, nose still throbbing and groin still hurting from the powerful kicks he had recieved to both. His muscles tensed up, sensing the Drykas boy talking, and tried his very best to ignore him. He felt that if he tried to speak to the condescending boy, he might lose it again, and he really didn't have the strength to do anything of the kind.

He ignored the barmaid trying to deal with the situation, trying to be nice to him. It stung more than it probably should have. It was not that he did not appreciate what the girl was doing, it was more that she had to stoop to that level in the first place. He should not have lost control like that. He should not have been BEATEN like that. He was sinking further and further into the ranks of Cerulean, and it was a slightly terrifying thought.

He could hear the vague sounds of the bouncer and the Drykas trying to rule the unruly crowd. He had no doubt that they were not very successful. He stayed curled on the floor, in that embarrassing, compromising position, while he waited for the nice barmaid to come back. She was nice. He liked her. He looked up as she spoke to him in her soft, melodic voice, with a chair in tow. "Thank you," Sulavik murmured, fully intending on putting his hands onto the seat of the chair and hauling himself up through biceps, but he was shocked, and somewhat pleased, when she started to try and pull him up onto the chair. He did not complain at the assistance, but he did try and put most of the weight onto the chair, mainly supporting himself, weak though his knees were, saving her from the struggle of lifting an Akalak up.

"Thanks," he murmured, once again, absently twisting the pipe within his fingers as she walked away. He sat on the chair, slowly regaining his breath and strength, absently looking at the pipe. It felt awkward. He was sitting by himself in the middle of a tavern with many eyes just watching him, amused. He couldn't be here.

Without waiting for the barmaid to come back, without talking to the Drykas one more time, without threatening the bouncer, he walked out of the tavern.

He had left the pipe on the table.
Sulavik
I warned you.

Words: 94130
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2011, 11:40 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Karc on April 14th, 2011, 2:51 pm

Karc helped the bouncer, attempt to get rid of the on looker's finally giving up, as the crowd seemed adement to ignore him, only listening to the much larger bouncer.

Shrugging Karc, went to sit down at a table watching the Akalak at his attempts to get up.

His teacher would be ashamed. He had gone so low as to get itno a tavern brawl. He had beat up a drunk man, an outnumbered man. He shook his head. He decided as soon as the Akalak cooled off he would go over there and try to repair the damages.

But before he could react the blue man got up and left. He contimplated going after him, but he discarded the idea.

He got up streached and yawned. Time to hit the hay. Getting up he nodded to the bouncer, and barmaid, before heading out the door.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Karc
DEAD!!!!!

Words: 22641
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2011, 6:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Verilian on May 3rd, 2011, 6:51 pm

Cassandra

• +3 Persuasion
  • +2 Seduction

Lores: No Money No Touchy, How to Give Free Samples, Distribution (Basic), The Strangest Sight Ever, Trying to Diffuse an Impossible Situation, Beware of Crazy Akalaks, Defending the Fallen

Robert Cithon

• +1 Running
  • +1 Intimidation
  • +3 Brawling

Lores: What Happens in a Tavern, Electing to Stay Sober, Making a New Friend, Beware of Crazy Akalaks, Being Strangled

Sulavik

• +1 Intimidation
  • +3 Brawling

Lores: Drinking Away Your Pain, Making a Scene, Being a Dick, First time Smoking Herb, Playing the Gay Angle, Losing It, A Knee to the Face, Being Kicked where it Hurts the Most

Karc

• +3 Brawling
  • +1 Falconry

Lores: Bringing an Eagle to a Tavern, First Time Smoking Herb, Kiss of the Akalak, Beware of Crazy Akalaks, Being Strangled, Trying to Apologize

You Question My Logic? :
Okay.. lots of people here so I'm not going to explain every little point. If you would rather have unarmed combat instead of brawling just let me know and I will change it. If anyone feels they were short handed or I missed anything, also let me know and I'll take a second look at the thread.

Notes: Good job everyone! It was a fun read, sorry it took me so long to get around to grading it.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous