OOC Info Spring 522 AV Character Registry

Register here to play in Lhavit this spring!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Spring 522 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on March 2nd, 2022, 8:35 pm

Welcome to Lhavit!

Happy New Year! If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this spring, then don't forget to register here first. If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
IC Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What is one fun fact about your PC?: Are they addicted to caffeine? Superstitious about the number 13? Don't know how to swim? This can be something small or something big, something that's already established or something you want to touch on this season; be creative!

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
OOC Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#ACD9A7,#D3C4EC][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]IC Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What is one fun fact about your PC?:[/b] Are they addicted to caffeine? Superstitious about the number 13? Don't know how to swim? This can be something small or something big, something that's already established or something you want to touch on this season; be creative!

[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b]
[b]OOC Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Zach Grasswind on March 5th, 2022, 6:30 pm

Name: Zach Grasswind
Brief Description: A Drykas hunter very far from home. He suffered a huge loss, but Lhavit has bought him back out of his shell, and he is now looking to start properly creating his life here.
Profession: Hunter for the Jugged Hare. Hunters Guild member.
Length of Stay: Forever.
IC Goals: Maybe look into side-hustles? Up his current skills.

What is one fun fact about your PC?: Zach is a total softy for almost anything sweet. Kids, animals, the cute old couple holding hands - he loves it all but pretends he doesn't care.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: It will be shortly.
OOC Goals: Getting better at fitting little plots into big ones.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not for now.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Maaaybe >_-

Comments: Happy to thread with anyone! Drop me a message in Disc.
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Alice Weaver on March 23rd, 2022, 3:22 am

Name: Alice Weaver
Brief Description: Alice is a well-put-together ghost who just has recently renovated her wardrobe. She is either found in a lavish black dress or simple cotton work clothes with her hair tied back. Her red hair and constantly bare feet are some of her more eye-catching features
Profession: Professional Ghost and crazy lady
Length of Stay: For a while (Resident)
IC Goals: All her ghostly skills and connections. She needs connections and power to grow

What is one fun fact about your PC?: Alice is quite fond of cats in every way shape and form. She about begged her mother for a cat when she was alive and made a habit to befriend every stray she saw

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes!
OOC Goals: Get a smooth writing flow and consistent posting
Willing to Guest Moderate?: ATM no
Need Moderator Assistance?: At the moment no. But I'll be sure to ask!

Comments: Have a fun season guys!
Alice Weaver
Crafting A Second Chance

Words: 184933
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2020, 11:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Adal Karelyn on March 24th, 2022, 1:56 pm

Name: Adal Karelyn
Brief Description: Adal is a blind young woman who loves to sculpt and meet new people. She has been recently left on her own so she can usually be found all over the city trying out her newfound independence.
Profession: I'd like to be a sculptor at Tain's Workshop if possible.
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
IC Goals: I'd like her to get a good deal of experience meeting all sorts of people this season as this really is the first time on her own. Other than that, she'll be giving all sorts of things a shot as she explores outside of her comfort zone.

What is one fun fact about your PC?: Adal really likes faces. If you meet her, she's going to want to touch yours.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
OOC Goals: Nothing that occurs to me atm.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Still a rough sketch of an idea.

Comments: I look forward to writing with you all.
Adal Karelyn
Player

Words: 53090
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2022, 7:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets