Closed Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Moritz and Evalynn meet along the cobbled path...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on June 25th, 2022, 12:54 pm

To call Moritz a city person was putting it mildly. Even having lived in Syka the time he had Moritz was still inexperienced with most things involving the wilds. Having grown up in Kalea there was not as much wilds in terms of living things, and he never really left the city expect for a few occasions. In Syka he had left the city proper a few times, but he had not really spent time learning the names of various plants and trees and things. He had been more focused on safe and not safe. Places, things that could be eaten or harvested, that sort of thing, and so he knew next to nothing about trees or their types.

What might have come off as a joke or some type of mocking was in truth coming from a actual place of not knowing something. Though in Evalynn's defense she had spent an entire season getting to know Moritz cursed with lying in which everything he said was a lie and many things came off as a joke or mocking, so perhaps it was not so surprising she thought that of his words. And if nothing else Moritz had begun joking a bit more since getting over his curse at least compared to before it, perhaps finally having gained a basic understanding of nuance and sarcasm.

When she finally did speak Moritz simply shrugged and smiled at her, tracing one finger lightly against her exposed arm flesh with his fingertip.

"I never said that. Who knows, maybe our dreams are connected. Or not. But I do not think we know enough to say for sure either way yet. I just would not dwell on them so much that you worry over them. It won't help anything, and there are better things to think on than something you cannot control like a dream."

Moritz was fairly certain in his dream it was not him, but he was not entirely sure what the person looked like. He had not had one where he had seen the persons face, having only seen other peoples in his dream. It did seem though that Evalynn had seen the person she was dreaming of, and had gotten a decent look.

At the mention of bodies Moritz grinned and rolled over so he was above Evalynn, gently reaching down to tickle at her side with one hand before leaning in for a kiss on her lips. As usual it did not take long for him to get excited, a bit of touching and kissing and his body woke up as it seemed to do every time they were in prolonged contact. As he spoke he moved down to softly kiss at her neck, speaking in between contact.

"Well then... Sounds like... Its not so different... From you now."

As he thought of something with his other hand touching the edge of her tops fabric, Moritz was reminded of something else and paused in his actions.

"Oh that reminds me, we never did finish or even truly start our clothes shopping We should still go do that soon. I wanted to buy you some nice things to wear, since you said you needed it. Ah that was also a lie about the clothing stipend. There is no clothing stipend. I just wanted to buy them for you. Ah but for now... If your stressed from your dreams, maybe I could help you de-stress? Although maybe we should head back, I'm not sure this place is quite private enough for a... De-stressing. Perhaps we could both use a good... De-stressing."

With a grin Moritz would look into Evalynn's eyes, hoping to head back to one of their abodes if she was agreeable to it.

WC: 624
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on June 30th, 2022, 12:53 am

Image
Eva listened to the response that Moritz gave her about the dream. And he was right, she didn't have enough information to say whether the dreams were connected or not. And in that regard, she also shouldn't be worrying or over thinking about them too much. Everything is new, and nothing is truly set into place yet, for all they knew, the dreams could go in totally different directions. As she looked over with a soft smile to agree with him, Moritz was suddenly on top of her, showing her in kisses and tickles. She didn't know whether to laugh or blush, but either way, she enjoyed pick-me-up.

She also heard his whispers between each kiss as he talked about her body. While she squirmed and laughed, one hand playfully tried fighting off the tickles while the other also tried tickling her side. Any success she had with the tickling also changed with Moritz's mood as he started talking about shopping and then the scene needing to be more private. Her free hand ran up his chest and she smiled at his comments about de-stressing, her hand caressing his cheek.

"Why don't we finish shopping. It feels so much more heart warming and romantic now knowing you were wanting to buy me clothes. This will be like a second date, but maybe with a bigger gift at the end." Eva winked as she rubbed her knees gently across Mortiz's lower region. His excitement did not get past her vigilance, and she knew just how much her presence affected him. She gently teased him a bit more as she lowered him into a kiss, deep and passionate. When she finished, she once again allowed her eyes to swirl with love and excitement, showing him her vulnerable side.

Now she tried to get up by gently patting Moritz's sides. If he allowed her to move, she would give him a quick kiss on the nose and sit up before standing. Dusting off sand from her butt and legs, she smiled at him before offering out her hand. She would then take the lead and walk with Moritz along the beach, through the Commons, and down the pathway to the Dovecote. She was proud of herself for remembering the way, especially since she hadn't returned to this place since the first time she came along.

"Just realizing it, but how many people do you have to explain away your lies to? I know that Syka had been cursed before I came along, but not sure how many people caught on. Well, maybe they did, but I'm still curious." Eva started up a conversation atls they walked down the pathway. In her mind, she already concluded that she may have been the only one to catch on slowly sine she didn't see anyone new enter into Syka. But maybe there were people outside of the settlement that he socialized with, therefore, she felt less alone.

WC: 491
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on June 30th, 2022, 9:46 pm

As Moritz moved from assuaging Evalynn's thoughts and fairly assessing the situation to interacting more intimately he found her willing to reciprocate. He grinned back as the two played about on the beach for a bit, fairly expressing their mutual interest with touching and kissing and playing.

Noting that aside as a success to possibly return to later with Evalynn Moritz grinned down at the woman with excitement in between kisses. He was keen to note anything that seemed to work since he did not really have much experience with such things. He was also keen to note what did not work, and hoped he would be able to tell that as well from Evalynn as he felt he had been able to tell what she felt did work. Though so far nothing specific or obvious came to mind. Perhaps he had a knack for such things?

With this thought in mind he ended up getting distracted a bit by sayin other things he had suddenly thought of, only for her to go off on that tangent when he tried to return to the earlier topic of romance. Noting to himself, Moritz mentally wrote that down... Does not react well to distractions... And does not easily return to a topic after another one was brought up... Noted. Still if nothing else he now had something to put in the sort of failing in the romance area. At least in that it had not led to the immediate mutual intimacies he had been hoping for...

Her words did not seem to really tie to her actions, since she asked to go shopping right then... But also teased him in a new way by applying pressure with her knee to his clear excitement between his legs just after saying that... To call it a mixed message was being mild. She then continued it with another kiss while urging him shopping, and hinting at some greater thing to come... He let out a groan as she rubbed against him in her particular manner, and he had to fight the urge to press against her and not let her up.

In the end some mix of common sense, willpower, and a promise of greater things to come won over and he got back to his feet and off of Evalynn. All the while her eyes seemed as active or perhaps more so than his own star which had shifted from shades or pink to pinkish reds and now more of a brownish grey with hints of pink and red mixed in.

Once she had cleaned herself off and got back to her feet she took his hand and led him back along the way they had come down the cobbles. He would follow along, at least until they crossed the point on the path where his house was. Once there he would rush off quickly to gather his things, realizing he had no money nor shoes or much of anything else besides the clothing on his back.

He did not take long, racing down the short path to his house and bursting inside, quickly grabbing up his sandals, pack which generally held his basic supplies, and his coinpurse he had recently gotten which held a suprising amount of coins, before racing back to the path to join Evalynn. Only then did he follow along the rest of the way where she led, through the commons and along the pah he had shown her before which led to the dovecote.

Before they finally arrived though it seemed she had one final question for Moritz, and the Kelvic had to think deeply before he recalled the facts of the prior season and the others he had seen. As he did his star turned to a more neutral grey hue as he muddled back through memories and encounters.

"Ah, well some figured it out right away, but those were mainly people who already knew me from before and could tell the difference. Plus most if not all of those people already knew about the curses so... They had an easier time. A few I just did not speak to, or they were forewarned of my curse. From another person, or the papers. For some reason a lot of people did not realize I was cursed with lying and just thought I was really dedicated to mastering sarcasm, and not always good at it at that... Most of those people all worked out what I was saying was not true, though not necessarily that it was curse related or that I had to lie. It kind of varied from person to person, but I think so far you are the only person I have had to explain the lies to I told before."

WC: 795
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on July 5th, 2022, 8:59 pm

Image
Everything was all smiles and light talking until a feeling of dread washed over her body. Something was telling her to stop, turn around, don't take another step closer. The feeling got so intense that she froze in place with a nauseous stomach a cold sweat rolled down the back of her neck as she watched Moritz walk towards the Dovecote. At seeing him, Eva let out a bit of a groan before holding her stomach and huffing.

"I don't know why, but suddenly the thought of going back to the Outpost makes me feel nauseous." She sighs heavily, straightening herself and fighting against the tight knots and pains in her gut. This ultimately lead to her expressing some signs of discomfort as she started to take some stumbling steps back. If one would have seen her, they would believe that she had been struck with a sudden case of sickness. But the further away from the Dovecote door she got, the weaker the feeling, why? "Maybe we shouldn't go to the Outpost and just stay local. It may be safer, or something."

Eva gave a soft chuckle, rubbing away the sweat on the back of her neck. She took note of any expression changes the Moritz would put out. She knew this sudden change to their shopping location would raise questions, she had questions too, most of which she guessed the answer to. And the inability to hide her stomach pain was always concerning as well to someone who didn't know what was going on. In other words, she had to come clean otherwise it would cause issues, so she extended her hand towards Moritz if he hadn't already come closer and gave the best convincing smile she could to show she was okay. Any questions that he would ask, she would be glad to answer as they walked towards the Mercantile, but for now she had to process how she was going to come clean about her race.

"Once we get done shopping, we can have some fun at home like I promised as well. I assure you this stomach pain won't effect that fun. Oh! Maybe I'll try cooking for you! Do you eat rice?" Eva tried to alleviate any concerns Moritz may have after she had answered his questions with a change of subject. Maybe the talk of their plans after shopping was something that would help?

WC: 401
.
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on July 6th, 2022, 12:40 am

Everything seemed to be going well... At least until it suddenly was clear it was not. Evalynn's sudden shift was drastic enough that even Moritz was easily able to notice it. Though the reason for the sudden shifting was unclear to the Kelvic, and her explanation was lacking to describe it generously. Had she even explained herself?

If he had not known better the Kelvic would have thought Evalynn had turned around to find a bear obstructing her path, such seemed to be her sudden shift in mood. And Moritz knew if he was noticing it, it was quite clear. He liked to think for a moment perhaps he just knew Evalynn well, but he quickly accepted that was not the most likely reason.

Quirking an eyebrow Moritz tried to recall the outpost, and then compared it to the jungles around Syka...

"Right, because a well guarded place with strict rules being enforced and basically no crime is much less safe than a small settlement up against the jungle where you might have a wild animal wandering in at any time... Could you explain that a bit perhaps? I'm not sure I'm following your reasoning there. Why is it safer?"

As he said this Moritz smiled a bit, realizing he had properly used sarcasm. While it might not seem like much it was tricky for him. It also further explained to him why so many people before had thought he was just being sarcastic. Perhaps he had learned a thing or two from all his time spent cursed to lie...

Since Evalynn seemed so bent on it in the end Moritz would accept her request and head along with her if nothing else but to make her happy, though he found the entire thing odd.

Wait, had it not been her idea to go to the outpost to begin with? And now she was the one trying to convince him to not go... Even more odd. Taking the offered hand Moritz thought on things and their route, focusing for a moment as they touched again on what her need was due to the feeling he got on contact due to one of his charms.

"You'll need to lead the way, I've honestly not really been to the local shop overly much."

While there was not anyone really close to them in the time they walked a few people did pass by, and since they were out in the open somewhat it was not truly what one would call private. But Mortz asked the questions all the same, not really considering that what she had to say might be secret or not something to say publicly.

Leaning against her as they walked Moritz bumped one shoulder against her, before giving her a peck on the cheek. At the mention of cooking though Moritz was left to ponder things. He had not really seen Evalynn cook before, and was unsure what all she knew about the subject or how good she was. She had never mentioned it before, at all, which left him to wonder on her level of ability. Trying to word this carefully since he knew how people could react to someone questioning their skill, Moritz mulled over his words for a bit before speaking.

"Uh rice... I've had it at the outpost before, there is a place that serves it I go to somewhat often. I didn't realize you cooked though, you never spoke about it before. What all sorts of cooking have you done? I actually do it quite often at work, cook, so maybe I'm familiar with some of the things you have made. I'm still learning, but I've made a fair few dishes."

So far she had spoken about making rice... But in truth Moritz did not really consider a single item, particularly it being rice which was not truly a full dish, as actual cooking... Though perhaps Evalynn did.

WC: 654
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on July 8th, 2022, 2:20 am

Image
Upon touching Eva's hand, Mortiz would be flooded by more of her needs than she usually felt. From the need to tell him something to the need of intimacy, she was a pentacle of overflowing needs. But all Eva did was look back and smirk at Mortiz, catching his sense of sarcasm. She was amused that he was able to make a joke and not immediately start questioning her change of plans. It allowed her to relax more as she led them to the Mercantile, per his instructions. She found it odd that he had never been to the place, given it was right down the cobbled path from his home. Was he too distracted not to have seen it? No, he was an extremely vigilant person from what she had noted, maybe he just decided it wasn't of importance and not to pay it much mind.

While they walked, Moritz brought up the topic of dinner and cooking. From the sound of it, he had doubts about her cooking, and she wouldn't blame him. She hadn't ever cooked in front of him before, and from her experience, she only had witnessed and heard about cooking. So to actually put into practice the things she had heard about and seen was going to be something fun. Eva gave a chuckle and nudged Moritz.

"Hey, I know what I'm doing! Taste everything and never take your eyes off of the thing you're cooking. Oh, and prep everything ahead of time." Eva thought for a moment as she tried to recall everything she was told. Maybe she should have participated more in the physical activities instead of being on the sidelines. "And don't be scared of your seasonings. Pay attention to the fire. Things like that, but if you feel you need to help me I'd love it if you would give me pointers."

She had just finished talking when the pair had arrived at the entrance of the Mercantile. Eva then made a dramatic display for Moritz as she showed off the door and grinned. An added bow and a tip of her head was also included before she burst into giggles.

"This, good sir, is the Mercantile! We can do all sorts of shopping here." Eva wiped away tears from her giggle fit and gestured for Mortiz to follow her inside. As she opened the door, she immediately noticed Juli standing behind the counter. Eva immediately erased all expression from her face and gave a simple nod to Juli, before beginning her browse around the store. She noticed the store had all sorts of items, from weapons to furniture and even cloth for clothes. But the more she browsed, the more it became a realization that maybe they didn't have what she needed. "Ah, maybe I made a mistake. I thought this place would've had clothes."

At the mention of clothes, Juli also seemed to clear her throat as well. Eva looked over at her curiously, was that on purpose or a coincidence? Eva didn't know which one, but she gave Moritz a look as if suggesting if they should ask her about where they could go clothing shopping.

WC: 529
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on July 9th, 2022, 1:02 am

As Moritz and Evalynn touched again, returning to their earlier holding of hands, he felt a confusing scrum of needs. Usually he felt one thing or another, but this time it seemed... Muddled... Luckily the feeling faded in time, but the need he immediately felt from her was not clear. He received some vague impressions, but he was not entirely sure of what. He got a vague impression of talking and telling and another of them being together as they had before, but neither was entirely clear.

Unsure how to react or what it meant he settled for giving Evalynn a kiss on the neck as they walked. Unfortunately she still seemed settled on shopping, and kept on charging off to the shop.

He was not going to force her to tell him anything she did not want to. But at the same time... He knew he could not fully trust her as she continued to keep secrets.

When the topic of food came up and Evaylnn finally answered to clarify things Moritz was left feeling more certain. More certain that Evalynn had no idea what she was talking about. In his experience people who really knew stuff did not feel the need to defend themselves so much, and they also had details. Details was however the thing Evalynn was entirely lacking in her answer. He had asked for dishes and items of cooking, and instead she had answered with vague notions and things about cooking. He was not certain they were even specific to cooking. Though was she lying in truth? Or perhaps just overconfident... Or simply overcompensating for things and did know how to cook. Regardless he knew whatever she made he was going to watch closely before he even considered eating anything she made.

Had she actually not cooked before? Or had she avoided his question for some other reason in not answering with an actual dish...

"No no, if you say you know what your doing I would not want to interfere. I did not mean to insult your cooking. I was just curious how skilled you are, since I'm a bit skilled but not too skilled, and you had not mentioned cooking before. I'll just watch quietly."

Shortly after that the pair arrived at the shop, which was not too far off from where he had been before. Most of his shopping though ended up happening at the Outpost. It was a longer walk, but he was generally in no rush and he liked exploring the various good there.

For some reason Evalynn found the entrance quite interesting, making various hand motions before finally bursting into laughter. Moritz was a bit unclear on her point, but in the end they did seem to go inside.

More noticeable however was how Evalynn went from joking and laughing to a plain demeanor as she spoke to the woman inside, further indicating as he had prior reasoned that her eyes had something to do with her calmness or lack thereof, and it had something to do with what she was hiding.

From what Evalynn had said he thought she had gotten clothing here before, but he was unsure about that now. She could not find any then, only the raw cloth and things, and the shopkeeper woman seemed to be trying to get their attention as Evalynn spoke about clothing. "If your looking for made clothing, you'll probably want to go to Tropical Fever Fashions. Its hard to miss. Just head out to the beach, then go along it in the direction of the docks. You'll see the two story bungalow where its at after the docks but before Mathias' place. Just look for lots of glass and colors, and you cannot miss it."

With a nod and a smile Moritz made his thanks clear.

"Thank you. We will have to try it, right Evalynn? Thanks for the directions though. I think I may have run past the place on a jog, but I did not really go inside so I did not realize what it was."

As he said Moritz was half sure he had passed the place as he often jogged on the beach, but without apparently ever really looking at it closely let alone going inside.

With a look at Evalynn Moritz waited to see if she wanted to head out, and if so he would head out towards the beach and lead them as best he could on the simple directions they had been given. Out into the commons, onto the beach, a left past the docks, and then just looking for a colorful beach side bungalow.

WC: 773
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on July 14th, 2022, 9:50 pm

Image
Moritz was able to get directions to the clothing shop and Eva was surprised just how close it was. Was she really not that observant when she walked the beach for work? How could she miss something so colorfully displayed out on the beach. Eva was in such disbelief that she gave a sudden gasp before scurrying over to the food section. How could she forget about buying ingredients? If she was going to make dinner for Moritz, she had to be on her A-game! She grabbed a pound of rice, a head of garlic, and some carrots before bringing them to the counter and smiling.

"I will take these items, please." Eva shuffled through her bag before pulling out the required coin to pay. She then gathered everything up and nodded her head before following Moritz out the door. "If you could give me a moment, I am going to drop these items off!" She smiled, kissing him on the cheek, before jumping down the last couple of steps and running down the pathway. It didn't take no more than ten minutes for her to be right back next to Moritz's side. "Okay! Let's go, I even brought my backpack that we got before to carry the clothes." Eva turned slightly to show off the bag before they arrived at the edge of the Commons.

Her expression turned to one of caution as she watched the monolith in the center. As they walked by, she moved her body on the other side or Moritz and took hold of his hand. She still didn't like the feeling she got from the monolith and really felt if she let her guard down she was going to be killed. She only relaxed some when they were exiting the Commons and onto the beach. She exhaled the breath she subconsciously was holding and leaned against Moritz's arm.

"Did I ever tell you how much that monolith bothers me. Not only because of the dreams, but it also feels like it's peering into me and I don't like that." She thought for a moment on how she would explain why that would bother her so much, and if Moritz asked she would answer. But if not, she would leave it alone until after they were in a more private area. Maybe with their clothes off and cuddling. She smiled to herself and blushed some as her hug around Moritz's arm tightened some, pressing her breasts against his elbow.

WC: 414
.
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on July 16th, 2022, 11:07 am

Before Moritz could respond Evalynn was scurrying off down the path, leaving Moritz once more to wait. They had not been together too long today, but already he felt like he had been waiting a lot... Though that was more regarding her promising things to come later and then getting distracted by one thing after another which was getting in between that.

Moritz for his part simply stood and let his mind wander, examining his surroundings and watching the people as they passed. He did his best to recall their names and was sure he knew several of them but had trouble recalling their names. Uh... Person from the dock... Other person from the pigs... He could recall when he had met them, and what they had done, but not their names which further proved to him his difficulty in recalling names. Or at least most names, as a few seemingly at random stuck in his head right away but most seemed to drift out and leave him instantly. Perhaps, he reasoned, names where just not how he naturally thought of people. Or maybe he just did not care enough to recall their names. Or the first, probably that one...

As he was thinking on this Evalynn appeared back by him, taking his hand and moving along the commons with him. It took him a bit but he realized Evalynn seemed a bit... Off... Or at least, not her standard self, as she passed the area. He looked from her to where her eyes went and saw her concerned face was focused on the newest member of the commons, the smallish statue type thing. Monomer? Monomyth? He was trying to recall what it was called before Evalynn spoke and confirmed it was called a Monolith, though in truth this was the closest he had gotten to really looking at it.

At her concern Moritz smiled at the woman and lightly squeezed her hand, guiding her along past it. Having passed the thing Moritz was not particularly sure what she meant, he did not think he had felt such a foreboding from it, but clearly she felt it. That was not really in doubt. They why though, that was certainly unclear.

Looking around at it her words reminded him of his own eyes, but he was fairly certain this tower thing was not an Iraso like him and could not look into people as he could.

"Well if nothing else its eyes seemed to be closed at the moment, so I don't think its looking at or into you. I don't really feel anything from it. Is there anything specific about it that makes you think that? Or wait, what does it have to do with the dreams?"

A bit puzzled Moritz would not press the topic further and let the topic move on as they left the area and passed back onto the beach, and Evalynn clung to his side again a bit closer. With her pressed up against him and breathing right against him he felt himself grow excited once more, pressing against her in return before bending and kissing along her neck before nibbling a bit playfully against her throat to elicit a rise from her as she had him. If she was going to tease him repeatedly, he could tease her a bit too. Though at this point his ardor had grown a bit sharp, and he was unsure how much longer he could wait. There was after all a limit to how long someone could be teased and promised to before the other person called in that promise and was not willing to keep waiting. Moritz was certainly drawing close to that point, and she still wanted to go clothes shopping..

Luckily for him the directions were not that complicated so he did not need to pay much attention to where they were going. In fact with the basic directions it was almost impossible to get lost. Leaned over as he was he spoke softly into her ear, drawing her in close.

"I'll try to wait for the shopping... But I don't think I can wait longer than that. So how about the gift before we eat? I don't think I can wait longer for your... Attention."

With a grin and another light nuzzle of her neck Moritz waited, giving her a chance to respond before they arrived at the shop. However unless she changed her mind about going shopping he would continue on with her and end up at the colorful shop. Heading inside its open doors Moritz looked around, seeing a explosion of colors and fabric across the inside. There were big length of some kind of cloth that he was vaguely familiar with from seeing on people around town, along with various made clothes.

As Moritz looked around a woman came up, the shops owner he assumed, asking if they needed any help. Moritz for his part was sort of lost in the visual input, and since he was not the one looking left Evalynn to find what she wanted before in the end taking out his coin purse and paying for the lot.

WC: 861
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on July 19th, 2022, 2:51 am

Image
What Moritz said sounded valid to Evalynn, especially the part about the eyes being closed and not being able to look at her. But still, even if he said that the thing's eyes were closed, she still couldn’t shake the feeling. Then he asked if it was because she believed it was connected to her dream’s, and at that she gave a slight nod while they were leaving the Commons. But the more she thought about it, and brought attention to it, the less she believed her dreams were actually the cause of the monolith. But then, if it wasn’t that, what could it be? Nothing else seemed to happen besides the season change, could this be some residual cursed energy? Summer season making a splash into Syka?

Eva was lost in thought for a bit before they switched rapidly to thinking of Moritz and seeing him naked, all to herself once more. Their bodies entwined under the covers, breaths hot and passions high. She nearly squeaked with excitement when Moritz interrupted her thoughts with a kiss to her neck and some playfully teasing nibbles as well. She blushed deeply at his whispered proposal in her ear, or was it a warning? Either way, a flushed face and now passion filled eyes looked up at Moritz as she nodded in understanding. If he was looking for a rise, she was about to give it to him right here on the beach if he continued to be as alluring as he was. Then, the moment they arrived at the shop, she would take a step away and breathe slowly to calm her nerves. She figured her eyes were swirling all over the place like some craized whirlpool in the night sky.

“Okay, I think I am ready to go in. Can’t look like I'm about to tear your clothes off the moment we walk in.” Eva smiled, trying to stay calm and lightly joke about how she was currently feeling. It helped a little, but what really took her mind off of her desires was the absolute flood of colors and design within the shop. Eva was at awe for a bit, turning and looking around the shop until someone came along and snapped her back to reality. Eva smiled softly and spoke with the woman about what sort of clothes she would need. “Oh, hello there, my name is Eva and I am looking for a set of everyday clothes, made with cotton preferably. A dress just above my knee, because it is unbearably hot here. And maybe something to swim in…maybe I should get some undergarments too.”

Eva was quite literally all over the place with what she was looking for, and when Moritz wandered off to let her be by herself, Eva wasn’t sure just what he was willing to spend on her. However, the shopkeeper, who introduced herself as Dawn, simply gave a nod and directed Eva to follow her back to a changing room. There, she explained that Eva would need to remove her baggy clothes for her to appropriately and accurately measure her body. At that, Eva grew nervous and placed a hand subconsciously on her hip, shifting her weight and biting her lip.

“Is that necessary? I have a, uh…scar I’m embarrassed to show and it causes some severe flashbacks when I see it.” Eva gave a nervous smile as Dawn gave an incredulous look back. It was obvious that Dawn didn’t believe her, but she just raised her hands and gestured for her to hold out her arms and stand still. Eva nodded and did as she was told, staying as still and tense as ever.

“Relax dear, I won't go near your scar. Just stand normally and let me measure you.” She spoke in a calm and soft tone while she wrapped the measuring tape around Eva, taking various measurements and writing them down. It took all but twenty minutes for her to do this before patting Eva on the arm. “We’re finished dear, let's go up front and talk about the price for your items. Although, I do want to note that most of the clothing here is made of Isuas fabric and having it be made of cotton will weaken the durability of the clothes.” Dawn explained, then chuckled at Eva’s confused expression. “My word, I don’t think I have yet to meet someone who didn’t know about Isuas fabric. It is a fabric similar to cotton. But it is much more durable and far more superior in the ways of being lighter and having the ability to hold color better.”

Eva thought upon this for a moment, finding that the sound of using the Isuas fabric was a more logical choice since it is a main staple of fabric in this store. But then again, a more superior cotton means a higher price range and Eva didn’t know if Moritz was willing to pay that much. Although, he probably brought her here with the knowledge that the fabric was going to be this much, so why was she worrying. She looked at Dawn and gave a nod, confirming that she would take the Insua fabric over cotton. Dawn smiled, very pleased, and gestured for Eva to make her way up front.

As the pair walked to the front, they met up with Moritz and one by one Dawn went over the prices of the items that were to be bought. A shirt, pants, undergarments, a bikini, and a dress all made of Isuas added up to four gold total. Eva felt that was something she could afford on her own and went to pull out her Journal to make a note while Moritz paid for everything. Once done, dawn thanked them for their service and instructed that the clothes would be ready in about three days. Eva seemed a bit shocked, but upon further explanation from Dawn about Eva’s body measurements, there would need to be some adjustments to some outfits. With that, goodbyes were said and Eva felt a little playful when they left.

“I’ll race you to my house! First one there gets to pick what piece of clothing comes off first. Wanna do it?” Eva looked up at Moritz, nudging him with a smirk.

WC: 1048
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests