Closed The Enemy of My Enemy [Mitt]

Kamilla follows two Sunberthians right to Mitt’s doorstep…

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

The Enemy of My Enemy [Mitt]

Postby Kamilla on November 1st, 2022, 12:43 pm

Again, Kamilla was unsurprised that Mitt didn’t believe her. Anyone who hadn’t been in Syka during Fall 519.., who hadn’t experienced the mysterious mass race change everyone had experienced, would understandably have a hard time making sense of it all. She still recalled how poor Sophia had gone from a svefra to a Dhani, a monstrous half snake half human creature… and Jehu had gone from a handsome chaktawe to a monstrous zith, with dark fur covering his body, flesh rending claws and leathery bat wings. They’d all certainly gotten a tougher time than she had, being a Konti was hardly a big change in comparison and as far as she knew, she was the only one who’s maintained the ability to switch between her real body and this one, while everyone else had simply reverted at the end of the season.

He was ranting a lot, not saying anything of interest to her. She could have Grom? She hadn’t been asking permission, he wouldn’t be difficult to get vengeance on… but that wasn’t all she wanted. If they were in Syka she wanted to know why… and if Mitt was in trouble she needed to know what for, perhaps she could help him out, he could help her get rid of them and both of them could collectively save Syka from the troublesome duo.

Unfortunately, it seemed Mitt was having none of it. The fool. She’d felt his fear first hand, he might even have wet himself had he not already been wet… And now he was turning down help knowing Grom and Raymin were coming for him in a few bells. Not very smart. If he survived she’d have to have a talk with him.

Kamilla smirked at her own thought, amused by her instinct to protect the, now, grown man simply because she remembered the helpless child he once was. Perhaps he did have a plan… but it was still stupid to turn down help… Then again, it was so very Sunberthian to be prideful, arrogant and skeptical of strangers.

”Whoever ya are, I got enough on my plate without ya lying to my face about who ya are. Ya want Grom? Have at 'im lady! Save your crazy fish stories for someone else. I'm outta here."

Great. Now he was leaving and Kamilla was not the type of woman to chase after anyone, let alone a man.

”Goodluck. I hope you have a good plan! If you come to your senses and want some help from a fellow enemy of the Daggerhand, come find me!” She called out after him, making her way further into the ocean. She followed his walk home, discreetly, from the ocean, purple irises noting the location of his tent home for later.

Total:3 646
Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)