Stranger things have happened with strangers (Alexandra)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Darren on April 17th, 2011, 11:45 pm

"Oh I get a have to choose now? And now I have to go somewhere?" he asked playfully, obviously not too inclined to do either at the moment. He didn't find himself wanting to waste time drawing shapes on a tapestry and it was a bit too early to go to dinner still. He merely stalled while the idea ran through his head, running through any possibilities he might actually like. He merely scoffed at the idea of fighting the budding artist, he obviously wasn't taking her seriously when it came to that. "Dear... there is no need to try and impress me. Such grand gestures tend to disappoint me" he whispered sweetly. He didn't think of actually harming a woman unless he was pressed and rather enraged by one.

He offered an easy smile as she asked what he wanted to do. Well I know a few things I would like done he thought as he took her in. "It's too early to go to dinner just yet, Alexandra" He explained noting that the sun was just setting. "Maybe you can show me how you paint" he offered releasing himself from her grip. "Then we'll both be happy. You have the chance to paint one of your friends again and I'll have...you" he whispered, purring the idea close to her ear. He directed her back to her stall that looked rather unmolested by people who looked. He gave her a reassuring look as he picked out a blank canvas and some paints for her.

He then stood behind her as he awaited for her to paint. His hands moved to hug her waist while he awaited to watch her pain. His mouth slowly brushing upon her neck slowly seeing how she would react, he slowly made his way up the length of her neck while his hands eased slightly exploring. The whole process took a mere ten seconds as he finally squeezed her, he stopped a bit as he looked a bit surprised at the movement. He really wasn't thinking before as he possibly went too far already, a thin layer of perspiration on his neck as he stood behind her, decieding whether to continue or to stop altogether.
Last edited by Darren on May 31st, 2011, 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alexandra Von on April 18th, 2011, 12:24 am

Alexandra laughed at Darren and smiled at him, waiting for him to pick. She smiled even more as he mentioned impressing him, and then rolled her eyes at him. She looked into his eyes and tilted her head to the side silently asking 'what will it be?'. She had changed her mind a couple seconds ago about going out for dinner, while it would be fun she didn't really feel like it. She nodded at the showing him how to paint idea, then stopped and blushed as he whispered in her ear. She could feel the shyness creeping up on her, threatening to overwhelm her.

She followed him back to her stall and started working on the blank canvas he had gotten for her. She smiled as she started drawing an outline for Darren then stopped as his hands made their way to her hips. She made a small quick gasp as he started moving his mouth against her neck and his hands groping her. She bit her lip and turned around to look at him. Her face was red and her hair was back over her eyes. "Um. . . Darren how about you try to paint, okay?"

She got him a canvas and some paint and looked at him. Then started her own rough sketch of him and then started painting. She gave him a quick smile from her painting and then smiled at him, not sure if he knew what he was doing. She silently argued about helping him until her mind lead her to what he had just done. She was mostly confused about it, not really sure where she wanted it to go. She stopped painting for a minute and went over to help him, smiling as she did. "You need any help?" she asked quietly.
Alexandra Von
Seer of Imaginary People

Words: 7090
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2011, 12:21 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Darren on April 18th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Darren took a step back as he looked at Alexandra sadly. "Yea sure thing" he said managing a small smile. Now he knew he has went to far, She's probably too nice to tell me off he thought as he awkwardly started drawing next to her. Of course he didn't know the heck he was doing as he drew mere stick figures with the brush. He wondered for a second, thinking of what to draw. His mind came to a blank as he realized he didn't have anything that he wanted to draw. He thought back and grinned back at Alexandra, an idea forming on the back of his head. He then tried out drawing with a bit more fervor, as he now started putting form to his stick figures.

He looked back at Alexandra and pulled her close again. "Nahh I'm just fooling around, I know I'm any good at this. But to explain, this is just a pic of some people I met just this season", he explained. There was a picture of a man with bandages over his head, a redheaded woman, one with a lute and a feeble expression, a woman with hammers, a man skilled with a longsword, a woman with fire forming from her hands, assorted kelvic wolves and bears and finally a tan youth with her hair over her eyes. But whilst drawing the happy scene a feeling of sadness and awkwardness filled him as he looked at Alexandra. "Alex is there something...bothering you?" he finally asked looking busy as he continued painting. His face looked a bit on the angry side as he aggressively painted the canvas into a ugly looking off color brown. "I mean, I have been really trying to impress you all day and all I have been getting is small smiles and noncommittal questions." He said at length.

He sighed inwardly before he continued, he didn't like doing this at all. "Is there something holding you back from giving me a sincere answer or maybe do you not like me at all?" he asked putting down the paints. If he didn't stop now would probably have lost it, he took in a deep breathe as he looked straight at Alexandra. "Are you just leading me on? I'm a nice guy, but I really don't this subterfuge at all. Alexandra, please be honest with me, why aren't we connecting as well as I thought we would?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest. He was shaking a bit uncontrollably as he faced away from her, he was looking to the sky wondering what could possibly be the matter with her. ...Don't tell me she's a guy he thought glumly.

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alexandra Von on April 19th, 2011, 12:39 am

Alex smiled as she looked at his picture and then looked at him as he started speaking. She looked at him with a confused look and shook her head. She looked at him sadly as he asked her questions about how she felt about him. She felt shy all of a sudden and then decided what to say. But she pondered what he said, it made her sad because she saw how he felt. "I um. Uh. I don't really know how to say this," she said with a frown, then realized how that sounded. "I mean. Ugh, okay. Darren, I like you and all but I am not really. . . use to being around people. Mostly guys. . ." she blushed at the last part. "My friends. . . Well people say they're 'imaginary' I don't really believe them though. . ." She shuffled uneasily as what she had said. She hope he didn't think of her badly now.

"I. . . never really socialized with people all my life. My brother had raised me since I was eight and he didn't really take me to meet other kids. I haven't had a boyfriend or kissed anyone yet. Oh and I am friendly to everybody I meet because that's what I do. I learned not to judge people," she said it all without taking a breath. So she took a deep long one. She turned him around to look at her. She remembered her parents and their decision, she remembered her semi-lonely years growing up in a small room with her brother. She bit the inside of her lip and continued on. . .

"I don't know exactly how I feel about you. I am confused really, I haven't ever deal with these emotions," she paused and looked into his eyes. "But, I know I kind of like you. . ." she murmured the last part but assumed he heard her. Alex felt like kissing him now, she thought it was overdue. But she didn't. Something held her back. That something had to do with him not accepting her. She waited for him to do something, say something, anything.
Alexandra Von
Seer of Imaginary People

Words: 7090
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2011, 12:21 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Darren on April 19th, 2011, 4:01 pm

Ugh, here it comes he thought as Alexandra started to answer back. He gave her a quizzical stare as she explained that she was a bit anti-social. Doesn't excuse her for being so distant with me. I've only spent the better part of the afternoon doing everything right he thought, pouting at Alexandra some more. He let her finish slowly trying to make sense of what she said. "Imaginary friends? Surely you jest. In any case Alex your behavior is simply appalling, I don't think I can forgive you fully just yet." He looked a bit disheartened as he finally came to the conclusion. "This relationship I feel is going to be awkward for the both of us. So if I am to ignore you in public next time...don't hate me."

Even sad as he was Darren still tried to do his best to make it up to her. "But regarding the other things... I am a guy after all. Nowhere near boyfriend material of course but perhaps ...I can maybe teach you how to be less shy with people like me. You know I'll be only happy to help. I like you Alex and I hope you can show me you like me as well." He leaned his face to her. He was so close to her now they can feel each other's breath on each other. "Call your friends out if you must. What happens next though is all on you." he whispered as he leaned in. Their foreheads collided and only a small space was in between their lips Perhaps this time I'll get lucky he thought.

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Growl on May 31st, 2011, 11:52 pm

Appreciation Time!

Name: Darren

Experience: +4 Socializing, +1 Interrogation, +1 Seduction
Lore: Judging Art, Being Asked on a Date

Name: Alexandra

Experience: +5 Socializing, +1 Interrogation
Lore: Trying to Sell Art, Asking Someone on a Date, Explaining Yourself

Additional Notes: Alex, the green font is impossible to read with the maroon background, I would suggest another color for next time. Darren, watch your posts, there were tons of typos. Neither of you got painting exp since I didn't think you were too detailed, you simply mentioned painting. Um... other than that the thread was fine. I am happy to know Darren is still... Darren. PM with questions or concerns.
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous