Be Careful Where You Look (Karc)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Aello on May 9th, 2011, 2:56 am

Aello smiled wickedly at the boy for several moments. "No, you didn't know what you witnessed, but the fact that you witnessed it is enough," Aello said simply, the edges of her voice cold. Slowly, the girl lowered her bow, and pushed the bow string lightly back into place. "And it'd be safest if you sit where you may be seen," Aello added, as she plucked the arrow off the bowstring, and placed it back in her quiver. Slowly, she laced the bow over her left arm, and walked towards the bush where the bag of wolf pups was hidden. When she reached it, she placed her bag on the ground, while never taking her eyes off Karc; she didn't trust him not to try something stupid.

A second later, Aello had pulled the cursed blade from concealment. The blood seemed to glow, it wants more. Aello ignored what her mind told her as she allowed herself to fall to her knees. Her eyes lingered on Karc as she lifted open the top flap of her bag. "Remember not to move a muscle," she whispered, as she used her dagger to help lift the knot out of the sack. When the sack furled open, Aello smiled, "come on you little buggers," she whispered, as she put her dagger away before she lifted a larger wolf pup from the sack and placed it in her bag. A moment later, she was going after another one, and placing it in her pack as well, before the first one could escape. When she was done, she quickly closed her pack, and slid the bag onto her back. It was heavier now, and from time to time, the creatures inside would snarl and squirm, "it'll be best if you don't move," Aello called, as she plucked a third pup out of the bag, it had been trying to escape. "Not so fast you," she whispered, as she cradled the creature in her right arm, and slowly got back to her feet.

"Thanks for these," Aello said icily as she walked back in the direction she had come to retrieve her arrow, before disappearing from sight.

OOCMod note: Aello will sell the pups as soon as she gets into town to the highest bidder. She doesn't have time to train or care for them. Not to mention, they may try eating Yune, which would not go over well.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Words: 1550591
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Karc on May 23rd, 2011, 12:40 am

Karc growled as she moved away. Once she was out of sight, he walked over to the bag grabbed the pup and started his long trek back to Ravok. His leg seemed to have stopped bleeding, because of the bandage, but he would need to get someone to see too it soon or he would be in a world of trouble.

OOCJust thought I should clarify what he would do.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Karc
DEAD!!!!!

Words: 22641
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2011, 6:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Verilian on May 24th, 2011, 2:35 am

Aello

• +1 Spiritism
  • +3 Intimidation
  • +2 Dagger
  • +1 Brawling
  • +1 Shortbow
  • +2 Auristics

Lores: Making Soulmist (Competent), Making Ghost Nails (Poor), Aura: Unknown Magic (Webbing), Aura: Unknown Magic (Reimancy), Aura: Wolf

Loot: 3 Wolf Pups

Karc

• +2 Falconry
  • +1 Acrobatics
  • +2 Unarmed Combat
  • +1 Brawling
  • +1 Medicine
  • +1 Camouflage
  • +1 Running

Lores: Beware of Crazy Forest Women, Bandaging a Wound (Poor), Facing a Superior Opponent and Living

Loot: 2 Gold Mizas (Payment for the Wolf Task), 1 Wolf Pup

You Question My Logic? :
Bunches of XP here, I am too lazy to explain. If you feel I short handed you or missed anything you can always PM me and I shall reconsider.

Notes: This was a rather crazy thread. I loved it! As far as the wolves go, generic price will be... 25gm. You may sell them to any generic vendor in town, or if you wish to thread it out and try for a higher price, either modded or with another PC, feel free to do that as well. Or you can keep them, the choice is yours. Good work guys, keep it up!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous