Get your PC Photomanipulation here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Nidassasyae on May 8th, 2011, 1:39 am

Sure! I'll send you a PM about it, and you can tell me what you'd like?
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Words: 222053
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Artist (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Llano Chyme on May 22nd, 2011, 4:58 pm

If you aren't to busy, would you mind helping me with a few of my pictures?
Llano Chyme
Chinese Chicken

Words: 15865
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Nidassasyae on September 1st, 2011, 11:25 am

Changing the requirements for requesting a pic:

1. Please please please POST HERE to request! If you just go ahead to sending me a PM, I'll forget I have it under the rest of the PMs I have. Plus it's easier for me to see who requested a picture first.

2. I really do love making these photomanips for you guys, but it's sad when the person abandons Miz right when I've made them a brand spanking new picture. So now there's a new rule: Please make sure you've stuck around long enough (15 posts please) before you request a picture from me.

I'm only too happy to fix up a photo for you, but I'd like to see that my hard work didn't just go towards a 2 week stint here in Miz.

Thanks guys!
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Luke Skyler Clark on September 1st, 2011, 12:03 pm

I was wondering if you help me with making a signature. I will put the photo I want in the signature up soon and the face is christian yanik. Please keep it clean for I don't wish it to look slutty just a lil neat.

Luke Skyler Clark
The Stray Kid

Words: 5746
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 1:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Nidassasyae on September 1st, 2011, 12:09 pm

Hello Luke :)

As soon as you're at 15 posts, let me know (PM me) and I'll get to work on a signature for you.
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Archelon on September 1st, 2011, 12:53 pm

A friendly turtle's request: A neat signature for a new AS. Giant Turtle themed of course. Artistic freedom given: In summary: some giant turtle with lots of Rawrr!!! and powerful glowing tattoo lines... or maybe even flame breath! Completely up to you :) (I don't mind chibi turtles either <3)

Inspiration Given: :3
Gamera (old japanese monster films)
lolturtles- myriad sources.
Any other giant turtles:
Lettuce- tis good for snacking < 3
A giant turtle army :3.

If you feel inclined to be kind enough to grant this request ^-^. I would be most appreciative and send thousands of little turtles troopers I've trained for world domination and grading to help you whenever you need!

Sincerely;
~Ole Archy :)
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Nidassasyae on September 1st, 2011, 2:19 pm

Hi Archelon! :)

Haha, I absolutely can't wait to work on your sig this weekend! This'll be too much fun!

Thanks for all the information, it's really a great help. I'll have it done for you ASAP.
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Archelon on September 3rd, 2011, 8:05 am

Yay ! :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D }

Thank you very much ^-^.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous