{Flashback}A Large Appetie

Solo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Sasshyaaddanc on September 12th, 2011, 10:02 pm

Day 37 of Summer, Year 499AV

She knew precisely why she had come to the city. She was hungry and her brother—strangely enough--had been spotted leaving not to many days ago.

It did not stop her from glancing at the decrepit buildings with pure disgust. Though she figured it was fitting the other races live in such squalor and it made it much easier for people to…disappear.

Her stomach buzzed slightly, reminding her she had yet to eat for three weeks. Gazing at the few loitering people she decided helpless woman role would not help her, to many uncaring gazes. It was best to go for her seductress act and yet, she was so tired of that. It was nearly too easy! Any drunken fool would jump at the chance. She wanted a challenge, she wanted danger, and she wanted them to scream.

But getting in a full on fight would not do either; she was no weapons master or dualist, though she did hide a weapon in her bindings. Frowning slightly she decided she would simply enter the nearest establishment and go from there.

Keeping a wary eye on the men trying—without much luck-- to see through her thin silk clothing she decided helpless would be entertaining and likely bring her a bigger meal. So, making eye contact nervously with a large man walking by she shyly ducked her head and tried to tug her hand away.

“L-let go!” It was a soft whisper and she spoke it in Vani, quickly giving her the desired reaction.

“Let me see those pretty coloured eyes!” She allowed her body she be jerked towards the lumbering man. She made a small whimpering noise and shook her head, pushing pathetically against his chest.

“Please n-not here th-then.”

Jerking her chin up the stench of the mans breathe hit her full forced and he waved a knife in front of her face. “Don’t try anything funny, girly.”

She nodded jerkily and a stumbled after him. They travelled farther than she anticipated, winding down the streets all the way to an area with several empty buildings. She tensed slightly, she could see others in the building.

When she hesitated at the door the huge man had no problems shoving her inside,
“Get going!”

Two other men sat at a beat up table on rickety looking chairs and they were gambling with a bottle between them. It was nearly empty. Glancing around nervous-like she attempted to look panicked and even fake a bit of hyperventilation, all the while her eyes calculated all escape routes and hiding places.

“And what is that?” A meaty hand landed on her shoulder and she held herself still, resisting the urge to bit him.

“This is our desert!”

The men at the table laughed.

“That waif? Ha!”

A pit of fury bubbled within her so sharp she nearly struck out and broke her cover. Instead she smiled a wobbly smile and burst into silent tears and began to tremble. Again the meaty hand patted her shoulder and the men argued, the largest man obviously wanting to keep her and the others uninterested.

“Suit yourself! Come!” The sharp grip on her hair forced a hiss out of her but otherwise she stayed silent as the man dragged her to the back of the building and threw her to the floor.

Keeping herself a trembling mess she held up her hands and cried out when he descended on her. “Enough!”

“N-no!” The hit was heavy and made her vision dance, keeping her gaze downward she licked the blood from her lips and turned to face him. Mistaking the fire in her eyes for fear and protest the man sighed.

“Strip yourself I will not look.” The moment he turned she allowed her body to fall back into its serpentine form enjoy the way her body shifted, her legs seeming to plaster together a faint sheen of white covering them as her hair receded into her scalp and scales grew rapidly from every pore--much like hair. Even her pupils morphed, lenghting into their reptilian slits.. In the thirty seconds it took for her to adjust the man had begun turning to face her, not wasting anymore time she arched her serpentine body and lunged. Her fangs sunk into his ankle and she wasted no time sliding up his body and wrapping herself around his neck while her rattle beat at his face.

Once he was down and his breathing slowed she released him. Listening for the other men. Obviously they thought his shout was that of pleasure. Taking a breath she allowed her body to work it's way into Dhani form. The bones shrinking and growing in all the wrong places but she loved every moment for her body seemed to grow more strenght in those moments. A soft sigh left her as her bones finally cracked into place, a small shiver wracking her frame before she slithered over the man, flicking her tongue at his cheek.

“Issss this what you desssired?” She hissed in snake-tongue but he did not answer his face pale and dripping with sweat. “I desssired food.”

Almost lovingly she stroked his arms letting her fingers trail up to his face and trace his lips and nose finally stopping at his eyes.

“Ssssuch pretty eyesss.” A small smile crossed her features as her arms dug slowly into the socket. The man cried out and she shoved her rattle into his mouth, stifling them effectively. Focusing solely on gouging the man’s eyes out she did not hear the footsteps nor the loud knock on the door.

“What the fu—Armak!”
Last edited by Sasshyaaddanc on September 13th, 2011, 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Main PC: This one

Alt PC(s):
Erin Hedge

Amanita

PC's on Hold (as in will use...eventually)
Cygnus
Nis'ah Soray
Sasshyaaddanc
Player

Words: 20712
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2011, 11:58 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sasshyaaddanc on September 14th, 2011, 4:22 pm

Her body whipped around and she prepared to strike but he was with his reaction was quicker, his bloods laced with adrenaline and fear he was able to strike one of her arms. Her shriek of pain and rage mixed throughout the room in loud echo summoning the third man to hurry into the room.

Addanc was not happy—to say the least. Not only had he made her food get cold and ruined her fun he had the audacity to cut her. Her body swayed to its full height, the hiss echoing between them in tense silence. He had made no move to strike her again but she would not hesitate.

“What the hell is that?!”

Armak was dead, she knew this without a doubt and it was most definitely their fault! Arching to the side she pitched her body forward lunging around the one who had cut her in favor of striking the second man. He was simply in the way her target was the one who dared cut her. Releasing her screaming victim she swung her body around to wind around the first man’s body. Once she secured herself her tail shook violently and clubbed the man in the side of the face but he was not one to be trifled with and his dagger once more sliced at her but this time she gripped it tightly in one hand the blood running like water down the blade.

“You would cut me human? You would hurt me? I ssshall kill you.” Each word was snarled in his face and punctuated but a sharp whack of her rattle to his skull and still he did not fall taking each blow with waving, frantic arms. But she had forgotten about the second and his arms wrapped around her neck and yanked her off, he neck cracking with a loud pop.

“Bassstardsss!” The first man’s knife securely in hand once more he raised his arm to strike, though he only managed another slash—this one deeper than the first—before her tail swiped him to the floor and she beat him with her tail., not hard enough to kill him but enough to deter him from bothering her.

Anger was her weapon now and blind fury made her wrap her arms around the man’s dying neck,
“You were dead the moment I bit you fool!”

Still the day would not be won so easy and from his position behind her he was able to pry her arms away—barely—and pin them with his arms snaked under her arms and locked behind her head. How dare he!

Her tail ceased its batter as the realization that she was being cut repeatedly dawned on her, another shriek echoed in the room as she wrapped her lower half tightly around the man with the knife, effectively stopping his squirming. Through her haze of red she knew she had won, while the man who held her died the other could not move, though he struggled like an angry boar.

True to her venom the man’s hold began to fall limp and she spun with a cry of victory, savagely sinking her fangs into his neck once more before shoving him on top of the long dead Armak. Slowly, almost playfully now that she was in no danger, she turned to face the man still by her tail,
“Tonight you sssshall be dinner. Your eyesss are the onesss I will pick out!”

She wanted to kill him slowly, this one who had ruined her plans. Smiling she licked a trail of blood from the many gashes her tail had inflicted. He was thick skulled and nearly as large as the men that lay dead behind her, it was no wonder they had done so much damage. Between the three of them she would have been in danger of dying. The surge of annoyance at this thought made her tighten around the man and she heard him gasp for breath.

“Ah, forgive me.” Loosening her grip her hands lovingly caressed his face, “I wasss not attempting to eat you yet.”

Her next move struck quickly, her finger sinking into the wet fleshy sack under his eye and pulling. The eye came out with a suctioned pop and he immediately passed out from the pain—though not before pleading and screaming in agony. But this did not please her, she had wanted more fun. Dropping him to the floor she picked up his forgotten knife and ran it firmly across his neck, her mind already bored. She was almost going to leave their corpses to rot when her stomach choose to make itself known once more.

But the men were too truly too large for her to swallow and though her jaw managed to slip around both feet she was not able to get past his thighs. She could not pull back though and it was not possible to continue eating him…reaching blindly for the knife she calmly sawed away bits of his flesh, allowing for the bone to show through clearly. Raising her tail she brought it down again, again and again against the bone, finally hearing the snap with a sense of satisfaction. The lower half of his legs slid down much smoother now and she began to work on the rest of his body, cutting it into pieces large enough for her to be full but small enough for her to swallow.

By the time she finished with the two bodies and had eaten enough to strain her stomach, Armak was covered in flies. Disgusted she shoved him farther away and curled herself in contentment. The room was drafty allowing for a cooling breeze in the afternoon heat, the silence was blissful and no human scents attacked her nose—save for the bodies.

Closing her eyes she allowed herself to slip into the black of sleep, her mind only wondering where she could find more entertaining food. For this one had satisfied her stomach but not her appetite for play.
Main PC: This one

Alt PC(s):
Erin Hedge

Amanita

PC's on Hold (as in will use...eventually)
Cygnus
Nis'ah Soray
Sasshyaaddanc
Player

Words: 20712
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2011, 11:58 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Archelon on September 18th, 2011, 9:55 am

Thread Award

"Hey we reptiles should stick together... hey why are you looking at me like that? Hey... Don't come any closer... I'm warning you! Not wanting to listen,eh? Alright. You asked for this... *SNAPS*

And the Results!!!!:

Sasshyaaddanc :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Seduction2 Self explanatory
Unarmed Combat2 Snake bites are fun
Weapon Kukri1 Proper portions of snake food :p
Acting1
Observation1

Lores:
Hunting: Humans may be food.
Hunting: Seduction and Vice are always nice... for my stomach.

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Well, a nice little thread to be sure ^-^. Just glad to see you worked hard and had fun :) Remember the racial attributes ;) ; I'll be happy to see you around Sunberth soon enough :). Also, just remember constant switching of forms may make a snake hungrier.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)