Crashing (Angelique)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Crashing (Angelique)

Postby Serrif Von Chatlyn on June 20th, 2011, 6:19 pm

“And I wouldn’t want to ruin that for you.” He reiterated while he looked about and then nodded a little.

His thoughts were running rogue; he was thinking about all the things she could have planned for him. He didn’t know what she could do for him right now. She had just met him, today. So what could she have planned. She had been with him the entire day. She had never left him for more than a few seconds. And he hadn’t met her before now; he hadn’t seen her before today either. Well he could’ve missed her in the crowd of other Konti women. But that wasn’t likely what had happened. But again it was possible. His question had been answered. He would have to leave her to make her last stop alone. Whatever she had planned was indeed pinnacle to her plans. He wasn’t trying to get her to slip, he wanted to be surprised. Indeed he was anxious, mostly because this would be the first and only surprise he was ever given by anyone. Well the first surprise that he actually wanted to get. Back at the camps the slavers would surprise people by not giving them food or something like that. But he was sure that hers was nothing of the sort. She was far different from the slavers.

She was kind and wanted to know him like no other ever had. She wanted to know who he was; and what made him who he was. And the truth was that he had no idea what to really expect from her. He wanted to know her as well. And fir the first time someone else opened up to him. But at the same time he was still curious about her. He wanted to treat her well like she really deserved. He wasn’t sure what to think about this former runaway plans with another man. But she said she had put it behind her. So he believed her; mostly because he wanted to. For once he wanted to believe that someone actually meant what they said to him. That for once he could really dive in and feel loved by someone else. Feel true immeasurable love that he knew he wanted. That he thought he could never find until now. He was maimed, but she accepted him anyway.
A man either lives life as it happens to him,
meets it head-on and licks it,
or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
Serrif Von Chatlyn
Never mistake composure for ease

Words: 999183
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2011, 4:13 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Trailblazer (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Crashing (Angelique)

Postby Angelique on August 3rd, 2011, 5:17 pm

ooc infoOOC: My apologies once more for my absence. There were things I needed to get done away from the computer.Angelique nodded to him as she heard him speak but she made her action quick and simple. After nodding to Serrif, she gently pushed her chair back by sliding her feet against the floor. The woman then stood and stepped away from where she had been sitting. Sliding her chair back towards the table she waited for him to stand from the table before she moved to leave.

She knew what she had been planning, and she hoped that he would like the surprise. In her mind she had it all figured out in her head down to an exact science. When the time came, she would allow for him to leave her so that she could carry on to the shop where he had seen the bow. After that, she would wait until late that evening to bring it to him at the beach. The more she thought about when she wanted to give him the present the more it kept changing in her mind. As the Konti tried to get the thoughts of when she would give it to him from her mind, her facial expressions changed to that of a more confused look but she told herself that timing was everything.
Angelique
The one who is believed to care.

Words: 30172
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Crashing (Angelique)

Postby Serrif Von Chatlyn on August 6th, 2011, 1:43 am

He stood with her and then picked through his coin bag and pulled out the appropriate coinage of four gold Mizas for the meal they had eaten. He was treating her he wasn’t about to have her pay for her meal. He wanted to find a way to thank her for her presence. He wanted to show her that he really did appreciate everything she had done for him. For sharing her inner self with him; and understanding him as well. He slid his chair back under the table and smiled a little. He was contemplating what she could have planned for him. He had several options in his mind on how this would work out; but he didn’t know for sure.

”So what now Angelique?” He questioned only because he really did want to know what she had planned.
Serrif Von Chatlyn

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Crashing (Angelique)

Postby Angelique on August 7th, 2011, 1:38 am

Hearing Serrif’s question as to what they would do now, Angelique couldn’t help but smile as she wondered that herself. “Serrif, do you know of any good places to get a tent? It doesn’t have to be very big, as long as it’s big enough for little old me.” Upon finishing speaking to him, she realized that saying ‘Little old me’ may have been a bad choice for words seeing as how they both knew that Konti women out lived humans.

“Serrif, My apologies. I didn’t mean to say it like that. I just meant that I shall be the only one needing the tent.” The Konti stated quickly hoping that he would understand and not take her words from before the wrong way. Angelique began to move towards the door of the Inn and turned her gaze back to him for a moment. “Thank you for lunch by the way. That was very sweet of you.” She said politely while continuing towards the door.
Angelique
The one who is believed to care.

Words: 30172
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Crashing (Angelique)

Postby Serrif Von Chatlyn on August 9th, 2011, 9:01 pm

“You mean besides stealing one from a slaver camp?” He said with a slight laugh.

“I believe you could likely pick one up from a seller in the town square or something like that” He took no offence to her wording. He never really took things past face value. He didn’t try to make things out to more than they needed to be. Especially words and such. He knew that he shouldn’t look to far into what people said unless the person meant it that way. He really only assessed words deeply when he meant to. But he really didn’t do it that often. He found that it would spin his head around and around for hours if he pondered useless things for too long. And that didn’t help him any. Especially since he had much more important things to wonder about.

“No problem Angelique. I enjoyed lunch with you very much.” He said with a smile as he caught back up with her. He looked about. It was still mid-day. And he had the day off…what to do with the rest of the day…

He pondered that and then spoke. “I can help you pick one out if you would like. I’ve lived in one long enough to help you pick one out.” He made the offer and then pondered just what he would do if she said she would rather do it alone.

He was rather enjoying his time with Angelique. Things were finally beginning to make sense to him now. But he was worried that she would leave him some day. Ironic being that death would likely take him before anything else. But he knew that was something he and Angelique would have to come to terms with. It would be difficult but he knew that she would honestly understand; or at least it seemed she would understand. So far things with her were going very well. She was kind, and generally fun to be around. Which wasn’t completely different from many of the other Konti he had met so far. They seemed like peace loving people to him. They all also seemed to love what they did. Every single Konti he met loved what they did; if it was art, medicine, healing or archery each of them loved and mastered what they did. And why not they had the time to do so! His life was shorter by far than theirs were. This distressed him slightly but the truth was he was just going to have to learn to live with the fact that his life was as long as it was going to be. He could live a ling healthy happy life here on the Konti Isle.
Serrif Von Chatlyn

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Crashing (Angelique)

Postby Archelon on September 21st, 2011, 3:59 am

oocWith approval from goss to help grade serrif's threads
Thread Award

"A flying turtle is here to help."

And the Results!!!!:

Serrif :
Socialization 5
Observation5
Rhetoric4
Seduction 4 Just can't help it can you :P
Bowyer/Fletching1 Identifying the wood of a longbow
Negotiation1Having a shopkeeper agree to put something on layaway :)

Lores:
Navigation: Mura's shops(Basic)
Konti Cultural Differences(Basic)
Subconscious: Stress of Memories

Ledger:
-50 gm for longbow payment

Item notes: Since a longbow is actually 75 GM, You guys overpaid. *_* However: because of this the shopkeeper gave you a steal!

One Longbow: With an ornate handle Total worth- (120gm); The ornate handle is reinforced by slight strips of etched cold iron making it slightly more durable to impact then a normal longbow. The metal is etched in a pattern of twisting seashells, and the continues off the metal to twines itself up and around the wood. The well crafted metal guide arch of the handle allows serrif slightly better accuracy~ 1% in difference
Longbow Arrows(20)

Angelique :
Socialization 5
Observation5
Rhetoric3
Fruitpicking1
Seduction4 Bah, Konti, Always in season ;3
Negotiation1Ensuring a shopkeeper kept an item safe for you.

Lores:
Navigation: Mura's shops(Basic)
Konti Cultural Differences(Basic)
Seriff(basic)

Item Notes: 1 Longbow bought by angelique-given to serrif

Ledger:
-70 gm for longbow payment; longbow and arrows given to Seriff

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Cute thread, shame it ended unfinished :). Tsk, tsk... As the mizas were already exchanged for the longbow, this turtle didn't have the heart to say no :3.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous