Surreptitiously Seeking Associates (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Shai on November 2nd, 2011, 12:24 am

Shai tensed while each considered the proposal. The thief kept her focus on the rhythm of breath, calm and steady, sedate and peaceful. It was bad enough to actually be edgy but to let the emotion betray here was another matter entirely. She swept her gaze over them once more and finally landed on Bob. He had the easiest job by far and probably the most enjoyable. From what she had seen of his character he would hardly hesitate on such a ‘job’ as scouting out a brothel. So there was no surprise for the Symenestra when he agreed to take part, the biggest chance for failure end would be due to lack of observation skills. He would be the eyes of their operation so it was a pivotal role regardless of the lesser dangers involved. But when the second to reply was Zandelia, Shai’s mental warning signals flared. They would need to be watched carefully, if each of their joining depended upon the other it was distinctly possible they might renege on the plan and try to get away with all of the loot or worse sabotage the attempt altogether. Regardless, it was done the thief had acquired her scout and her watchmen.

The final piece of the puzzle lay in the most unpredictable of the trio. Shai couldn’t tell what motivated him and so she had to hope that mizas was enough for a prospect. It was an immense relief to hear his assent. The next phase the plan could not begin until the following day. The first move was Bob’s first visit to the brothel to see what he could see, she would send him back multiple times until they had an understanding of the building’s layout and the workers’ routines. Then the next steps would fall into place. With the unique set of skills the four possessed this heist should be all but in the bag. “I am glad to hear you have all decided to join in. The first steps lie with our Scout. We will also need to secure a location for the watchwoman.” Shai turned towards the nearest wall and planted one hand firmly against it. “Oh I nearly forgot. We can meet at this tavern tomorrow to hear what information the scout has gathered. Ah, and one more thing. You may call me Shai.” The seemed plenty of information and to make certain there was no doubt she was done speaking she scaled the wall and disappeared over the edge of the roof without so much as a glance behind.

The first vital step was complete. A team was assembled.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Words: 424135
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Archelon on December 5th, 2011, 1:10 am

Thread Award

"..."

And the Results!!!!:

Shai the Wall Fly! :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Stealth,3
running, 2
jumping, 2
persuasion, 2
larceny3
observation,2
Brawling1 improvised projectiles or improv. weapons are under this skill :P.
Seduction 1okay, a single one liner :p
Navigation1

Lores:
Tall Johnny's... Not a good place to steal
Tikon(basic)
Zandelia(basic)
Bob Barton... the flirt(basic)

Bob, the Robbie Boy! :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Navigation1
Seduction3
unarmed4
interrogation3
gamblinG2
tactics1
observation4 Admiring scenery counts? XD
persuasion 1

Lores:
Shai(basic)
Zandelia (basic)

Ledger Notes:Bob:
bet return- 30gold mizas Net Gain- 25 gold mizas.

Zandelia bo Bellia! :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Observation3 Damn scenery :P
Tonfas3
Dualwield2
rhetoric1
interoogation2

Lores:
Shai (basic)
Tikon(basic)
Bob Barton... the flirt.(basic) :P

Tikon the Deacon! :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Observation,2
intimidation,2
rhetoric 2
interrogation1
Navigation1

Lores:
Bob Barton(basic)
Shai (basic)
Zandelia(basic)

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Interesting thread!Keep them up. there was a lot of stuff to comb through here, if I missed anything feel free to send me a *nice* pm.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous