Good Night to Have a Conversation (Emilie Joundblood)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ethan on March 20th, 2011, 6:51 am

Ethan smile as Emilie denied any clothes. She wasn't a small fragile person like most human women he came across. It was refreshing she had some bite to her. Still he was compelled to take care of her. She would be cold with this harsh wind blowing in. Winter was in full force and they would freeze if they didn't get cloths or huddle all night. Even though that was a great idea it was impractical.

Her statement was true though. She would most likely tear everything up to pieces. She was a wolf after all and far from tame. He needed to set some standards though. He would provide her cloths and she would take care of them. It was going to be her first assignment towards civility.

“Well I'm not going to let anyone see you naked, its not proper” Ethan was leaning over Emilie and trailed his hands from her neck down her chest and ended on her hip. He gave a moments thought to what was his favorite on her to touch. The hips one easily but he got rid of the thought and kept on track.

“We will get you some loose fitting clothes to start off with. You will keep them in tact and wear them at all times.” His voice got a little stern at the end. Letting her know this wasn't a suggestion.

“Don't worry I will get something like a Tunic with a belt nothing complicated. Then we will move on to better clothes. When your skilled like me in human civility you will have no problem with clothes. But it is important.” He lightened the mood by rubbing her arm with loving affection.

“Six hundred Gold Miza is also something to go back for. After all I have to keep my Wolf fed don't I?” He waited for her to speak before he got up to leave.

Ethan gave a sweet goodbye and let her know he would be back very soon. With that he started running down the hill. Leaped up in the air and changed in a show of brilliant light to his true form. With the amount of times he was changing back to back. He would be very tired tomorrow.

It didn't take that long before he was back at his original run spot. As he hoped the night had concealed the make shift bag of cloths. Thankfully nothing was stolen which was a relief. Ethan in his bird form climbed on top of the cloths and positioned himself to pick up the sack without letting anything drop out. After a few minutes he succeeded. One major advantage of his Kelvic bird form was the amount of things he could carry. Most of the time he had to carry huge bones for food so this wasn't that hard. His large wings strained when he tried getting airborne but only for a moment.

He thought about trying to find a shop open this late but he doubted anything would. Soon he was soaring back towards Emilie. So he could get them clothed and moving away from the city.
Ethan
"If you need help, look up"

Words: 286041
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2011, 9:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ink on December 5th, 2011, 3:52 am

And in the Aftermath . . .

The Rewards are Revealed.

Ethan :
Navigation (Aerial) 2
Hunting 3
Intimidation 3
Observation 2
Persuasion 1
Rhetoric 2
Running 1
Seduction 4
Unarmed Combat 2
Wilderness Survival 3

Lore: Hunting Tactics (Herding)
Lore: Hunting Tactics (Ambush)
Lore: Emilie (Basic)
Lore: Anatomy of Emilie (Advanced)

Costs:
-4 cm x2 = 8 cm for two mugs of ale

Emilie :
Emilie
Hunting 2
Intimidation 2
Seduction 3
Observation 1
Running 2
Unarmed combat 3
Wilderness Survival 2

Lore: Encountering another Kelvic
Lore: Ethan (Basic)
Lore: Anatomy of Ethan (Advanced)
Lore: Hunting Tactics (Ambush)

Note: Please be aware, having an attractive female character running around Sunberth half naked is an extremely poor idea. Fully clothed, unattractive women are assaulted all of the time. It is highly unlikely she would have ever made it into the tavern unmolested kelvic or not. Just keep this in mind in the future.

Written in the ink :
If there are any concerns or problems with my grading please feel free to toss me a PM. I am more than happy to explain my reasons or reevaluate them if you feel I've been unfair.

Ink
DS in Sahova

Words: 259510
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2011, 6:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous