Boy, do you know Sunberth? (Edd)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Bob Barton on September 5th, 2011, 12:04 pm

Bob looked at the boy a little concerned? He was bleeding from his wounds and had a busted arm from being smashed earlier. "Is this really a time for a drink? You probably should see a doctor." Though if he didn't want to Bob would understand. The doctor really creeped him out a lot for some reason.

This boy also looked like a cold blooded killer. Not the kind of person Bob would like to be around with. Already this boy killed two people on this very street. And he didn't look the least bit remorseful. Smiling with an offer for drinks like it was a time for celebration. Bob felt a shiver down his spine. There was nothing stopping the boy from killing him next. Better to send him away.

Just to keep him a little bit more happy to make the daggers stay away, Bob broke the news to him politely. "Maybe next time. When you are a lot more...healthier... Though I think you might want to keep away from here for a while with the witness you allowed free." Despite saying that, Bob sincerely hoped that he would never see the boy. But who knows? They might run into each other again next time. If Bob was unlucky enough. And this boy might bring his troubles to him. How did these things happen? All Bob wanted to do was buy some things, have a nice meal maybe. And he HAD to run into a mugging and killing.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Edd on September 5th, 2011, 3:38 pm

Edd looked at the man with another smile and calmly said "okay then, see ya" Edd began walking away when he stopped to look at his wounds. Shoulder hurts, but not broken, my cuts stopped bleeding, adrenaline's wearing off. Got some more money in my pocket. Today was a good day Edd thought to himself as he walked away with this weird smile, that seemed to creep out the people who passed him by.
Edd
Player

Words: 4591
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2011, 4:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ink on December 6th, 2011, 5:16 am

And in the Aftermath . . .

The Rewards are Revealed.

Bobby :
Animal Husbandry 1
Evasion 1
Observation 3
Rhetoric 2
Running 1
Stealth 2
Tactics 1
Weapon (Canesword) 3

Lore: Readied Weapon Draw (Basic)
Lore: Canesword Technique: Parry (Basic)
Lore: Being the Distraction

Loot:
15 gm
Black Ink (1 oz vial)
One small book*

*The small book appears to have been blank when purchased. This is no longer the case; in scrawling penmanship the majority of the pages are written on with what appear to be truly atrocious love poems and pick up lines. On the very first page a title is given, “Lurid Lines for Removing Lady’s Laces”.

Edd :
If you return please drop me a PM or a post in my office and I'll grade the thread for you as well. :)

Written in the ink :
If there are any concerns or problems with my grading please feel free to toss me a PM. I am more than happy to explain my reasons or reevaluate them if you feel I've been unfair.

Ink
DS in Sahova

Words: 259510
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2011, 6:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous