Ora Sa'vina's Scrapbook: Not too shiny.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Silvy on July 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Britta,

I understand the agony of back pain. It's not just rough, it's excruciating. You are an amazingly strong woman and we support you.

It's wonderful that you can express yourself in such beautiful artwork! You truly have a gift to bring texture to a flat painted surface. You will make it through this and if you need someone to talk to, Mizahar is here for you.
Silvy
friendly lil wolf

Words: 56673
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2011, 5:42 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Leviathan on July 9th, 2011, 6:00 pm

Ora, I love you mkay? Don't forget that, ever.
Take care of yourself.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Abashai on July 10th, 2011, 3:17 pm

Again Britta, you have my prayers and love. Truly your energies need to be spent on overcoming this obstacle. Don't apologize, just please stop on when you can and let us know how you are doing.

Mike
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Alice on July 10th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Britta, I really believe that you'll get better again. I don't know what else I should do, so I feel faith is the best thing in such a situation. Concentrating on rl instead of Mizahar is perfectly okay as well. I'll wait for your return to our thread.

Best wishes,
Van :)
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Ora Sa'vina on December 7th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Surgery was successful, albeit not the best. I was in the hospital for a few days then infection set in and was very ill for over a month.

I'm all better now and alive, I suppose that's all that really matters. I'm walking without a cane now, which it nice. But, I doubt I will be returning here, at least, not soon and likely not with these characters.

I love you all for the support and affection you have bestowed upon me and will never be able to fully express just how thankful I am to have met you. I may return at sometime, but I will never be as active as I once was. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes, they seem to have done the trick.

I would love to keep in contact with you and if you feel the same, I would love emails or AIM addresses and the like.

<3 Ora
Ora Sa'vina
Player

Words: 157067
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2010, 2:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cheshire on December 7th, 2011, 3:37 pm

Ora Bear!

I am so happy everything was successful. We all miss you so much and I hope you can come back to the site someday. If you can't, of course everyone will respect your decision. I think you have my info but in case you don't, here it is.

AIM: Livenow4music
Email: Livenow4music@aol.com

I'll keep hoping for the best for you. I hope you feel all better very soon *hugs*

<3,
Sarah
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Previous