Thrive For Life (Hadrian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Akahi on September 1st, 2011, 2:39 am

She smiled at him for a bit. "The company would be nice, I haven't spoken to much people. I always seem to either be getting raped, assaulted, or at least enslaved." She sighed. As tired as she was, being social was another weakness. In terms of mental perspective. She smiled trying to lighten the mood a bit. Tension just filled her body and he probably felt it too... Like what to do with him? This was a blank room with nothing to do, but talk. Her weakness. She sighed once more, then looked at him. "Why bother to help me? How do I know if your not like one of them." She said boldly. Trust issues of course, another issue that caused her pain. She didn't know who to trust because no matter how many times she tried to trust somebody. They lied. They always used her for the worst of reasons and she was plain tired of it. "Sorry to be so straight forward, I just have so trust issues." She laughed nervously.
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Akahi
Bleeding Curiosity

Words: 16462
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 1:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on September 9th, 2011, 5:33 am

He blinked at her bluntness, not sure of the specific narrative of her story despite her dagger-like words: raped, assaulted, enslaved. Like they were certainties, old hats she was weary of wearing. He shook his head. Perhaps it was a Kelvic thing, but most of his first hand experience was with Ethan, who was a lammergeier and would act, perforce, differently from a fox.

Hadrian shrugged. "You knocked on the door. I helped. If I leave and you get out of Ravok, you'll know at least that I wasn't trying anything funny. But if you want me to stay awhile for company, well, I suppose you just have to risk it."
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Akahi on September 12th, 2011, 11:14 pm

She began to breath deeply for a second, entwining her fingers in her own. Exhaling her golden eyes turned to him. "Then I guess we are." She didn't what had come over her, but she just felt the need to cool down. Usually her mind floating like a dancing butterfly but right now, her mind was focused on him. "So are you originally from Ravok?" She asked him carefully, making sure to choose her words more precisely. She took a few steps towards the bed, sitting at the edge of it. Looking up to him she smiled for a bit, then turned into a cold expression. She listened attentively to how he lived and came to Ravok. Fascinated by the wondrous stories he told her, she had never heard anything like that in her life! During the dialogue there were a few locked glances, smiles, and laughs. She enjoyed his company very much, despite the fact that she didn't trust him much because she didn't know him at all. She was just warming up to him, at least that's what she was trying to do. Never judge a book by it's cover, it's what's internal. The inner beauty, or whatever they call it. Eventually, when he finished he asked her about her history. She explained him about how she grew up in Ravok for most of her life then moved, then came to live in Ravok. Also, she explained him about her robot childhood, and especially how she loathed her mother and father. He laughed at her, she laughed as well. She couldn't help what she said because it was the truth. Either way, it was an amusing night. She learned more and more about a total stranger she had caught up with from an attack. He protected her in whatever this place was, and she appreciated it. Words couldn't explain how grateful she was.
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Akahi
Bleeding Curiosity

Words: 16462
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 1:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Verilian on January 12th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Akahi

• +1 Running
  • +1 Acrobatics

Lores: go here

Hadrian

• +1 Hypnotism
  • +1 Acting

Lores: Helping Kelvics

You Question My Logic? :
Not a whole lot I could really award here, but if you feel I missed something send me a PM.

Notes: Um.. okay, well I know Akahi is no longer here, but I would like to point out that robots do not exist in Mizahar, so neither would the word. She could have perhaps had a golem lifestyle? *shrug* Anyway, that's just a pet peeve of mine, sorry. Also please remember to incorporate the fact the Ravok is on water when making posts running through the city, and that you should control another PCs actions, unless they have given you permission. And... Um, yeah. Keep writing, Hadrian, and you too if you come back Akahi.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous