[Endrykas AS Office] Striders and Dreams

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Bucephalus on December 12th, 2011, 8:06 pm

"King Alexander had also a very remarkable horse; it was called Bucephalus, either on account of the fierceness of its aspect, or because it had the figure of a bull's head marked on its shoulder. It is said, that he was struck with its beauty when he was only a boy, and that it was purchased from the stud of Philonicus, the Pharsalian, for thirteen talents. When it was equipped with the royal trappings, it would suffer no one except Alexander to mount it, although at other times it would allow any one to do so. A memorable circumstance connected with it in battle is recorded of this horse; it is said that when it was wounded in the attack upon Thebes, it would not allow Alexander to mount any other horse." -- Pliny

Thread Grading

I'd like to stay on top of my list of threads to grade, so I'm going to do things a slight bit different. If you are absolutely positive that I am the one you will be asking to grade your thread, please let me know when you start the thread. This way I can read the thread and take notes as you go, and it won't take me as long to grade when you're finished, because I'll be keeping up with it the whole time. You can do this by sending me a PM and asking me to keep an eye on the thread.

When you're making a request to have a thread graded, please provide me with a link to the thread, the names of the characters involved, and a timestamp. Optional information that you can include is: some skills you might want XP in, specific lore you may want, a summary, and anything else you feel is pertinent.

Code: Select all
[b]Thread Title:[/b] [url=]Title Here[/url]
[b]Characters:[/b]
[b]Thread Date:[/b]
[b]Requested Skills:[/b]
[b]Requested Lore:[/b]

[b]Summary:[/b]

[b]Notes:[/b]

Modded Threads

I am currently not accepting requests for modded threads. Once I've gotten the hang of grading and such, I will begin accepting a limited number of requests for modded threads until I can get used to that as well.
Endrykas Lore | Drykas Lore | Bucephalus's Office | Lariat's Office | Endrykas Forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath over it, and created the horse...
Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse." --Bedouin Legend
Bucephalus
The Mount of Kings

Words: 2900
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:10 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Caelum on January 8th, 2012, 3:43 pm

Thread Title: Sunstruck
Characters: Caelum, Sama'el, Denen
Thread Date: Summer 42
Requested Skills: Riding, Medicine, etc.
Requested Lore: Nothing useless, please.

Summary: Caelum and Sam arrive in Endrykas. Sam falls ill.

Notes: This is a lead in thread to a modded thread (Feverdreams) for Sam's gnosis mark.

Thank you!
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Ronan on January 11th, 2012, 11:40 am

Thread Title: Touching the Web
Characters: Ronan and Sama'el
Thread Date: 6th of Autumn, 511
Requested Skills: Ronan is training for the Watch, so Dagger and Webbing. Anything else is up to you.
Requested Lore: Perhaps some lessons about the Web, or Dagger skills.

Summary:Ronan meets Sama'el, he learns about Sam leaving, has a dagger fight, and is initiated into the Web.

Notes:Thank you!
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Solicah on January 12th, 2012, 4:09 pm

Thread Title: Family Bonds
Characters: Kelaugh and Solicah
Thread Date: 504 Fall, 22
Requested Skills: Webbing, running, teaching, meditation (Hypnosis?) Anything else you see, please.
Requested Lore: Unfortunately I still don't quite understand what the lores are. So whatever you see, please.

Summary: Young Solicah teaches young Kelaugh webbing in a way she can understand.

Notes: It's another Web teaching thread! Hope you don't get bored with them back to back!
Solicah
Player

Words: 92915
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2012, 4:55 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on January 15th, 2012, 7:32 pm

Thread Title: Funeral Rites
Characters: Ronan and Solicah
Thread Date: Flashback!
Requested Skills: Dancing, perhaps?
Requested Lore: Anything to do with the whole funeral and cairn system, and perhaps something for memories.

Summary: Ronan's deceased parents are tied to the web.

Notes: Thanks!
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)