[Storm of 512!] Where Were You During The Big One?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Siiri on February 29th, 2012, 8:32 pm

I originally planned to flesh out Siiri's family relations and do a lot of threads with drama and stuff. Just to make sure Siiri's still a woman. But now...

I'm coming out of Falyndar to hate on all of you northerners for screwing up the world again.

You heard it here first.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Colt on February 29th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Khasr's been a Zith's plaything for most of the winter, and while my original plan was to have him escape as he bonds with a strider, that's changed into something a bit more interesting. After almost killing his captor before noticing that the sky is a most unnatural color, he instead decides to save her and he, the she-zith and the horse take refuge underground with another PC.

Eorar the Charoda is going to almost suffocate in the Zeltivan bay before taking cover on land, probably with his faith in Laviku shattered. I'm also going to see if I can get a healing mark for him during the crisis.

Ssedrasshadara is going to take cover, and be in the wave on Dhani that spill out now that their Myrian overseers are gone.
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Etrius on February 29th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Etrius has hunkered down in Nyka, but the aftermath of Djed flowing into the Aperture will make things interesting for a while. And by interesting I mean incredibly freaking dangerous. His split personality will probably start acting up a lot more because of the massive amounts of djed in the air.
Last edited by Etrius on March 2nd, 2012, 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

"When given two choices, always choose the harder path."
Etrius
Mercenary of Good Deeds

Words: 52307
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2011, 3:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Siarak on February 29th, 2012, 10:28 pm

Well I did plan to have Siarak finish his classes at the university in Zeltiva then travel to Sunbath or Syliras. But this changes things I while I have him to bunking down trying to ride out the storm I'm going to see if I can get the mark of Eyris for him.
And I think its a good time to introduce my Dhani I been work on for Zinrah.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak
I am not to be trifled with

Words: 26848
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2011, 4:55 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Paragon on February 29th, 2012, 11:22 pm

Ronan is in the midst of travelling to Avanthal, so I can only hope he, Sam, and the others take shelter in a cave. It's going to be a rough time for him.

My Konti will be healing the injured, and my other PC will hopefully be fighting some weird storm-spawn monsters!
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Seri Cartwright on March 1st, 2012, 12:40 am

I had planned on Seri going to a port city (any one bordering the Suvan), and making some land buddies and then perhaps going on a trip to a more inland city, but never mind now!

She was on the eastern coast of the Suvan, near Syliras. She'll be following the other Svefra and regrouping, licking her wounds, etc. Then the chips will fall where they want, and she'll be in at least one of the upcoming quests for the Suvan.

Yve, my Kelvic, has been stuck in Syliras, and has been in idle in one thread, in the middle of winter. I was planning on her either finding a bondmate and going off with him/her or going to the wildlands, so I'm not sure for her yet. She won't be in Syliras though. Maybe she'll actually end up dying?
Seri Cartwright
Player

Words: 7099
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2012, 12:49 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Anselm on March 1st, 2012, 4:16 am

The Nuit, the Cat and the Storm
The first day of Spring in the year 512
The house of Anselm the Seer, Zeltiva

The first day of a new year. A time for new beginnings, new hopes, new dreams. At least for the living. For a four hundred year old Nuit, it was just another day in the (sorta) life. He stepped outside and started off toward the marketplace as was his custom. He stopped. There was something wrong with the sky. Heavily overcast and decorated with unnatural colors swirling this way and that, it looked like dozens of vortexes colliding and separating and colliding again over the city. He could feel the electricity in the air. And he could feel the Djed. Wild uncontrolled Djed. Then came the awful roaring sound. Anselm knew what it was. He had seen it before, although it was a very long time ago. The Djed storm predicted by the Konti had come.

He went back inside his house, sat down and waited. He heard a scratching sound at the door and went to investigate. As soon as he opened the door, a scrawny cat he had never seen before slipped past him and ran under his bed. He shut the door and returned to his seat. After a while the cat came out from under the bed and jumped into his lap. So the old Nuit and the scrawny cat waited together for the storm to pass.
Anselm
Being dead ain't so bad

Words: 203207
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2012, 3:56 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Marcus Braeden on March 1st, 2012, 7:13 am

Well my plans haven't changed for Marcus. He is still going to begin his training so he can fulfill his dream of being a squire and also do smithing as a sort of hobby. But the backdrop to which this is all set has certainly changed and will definitely add a lot of unique opportunities and experiences.
Marcus Braeden
Chasing the Dream

Words: 138816
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2010, 6:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lu Gavima on March 1st, 2012, 9:38 am

I purposefully put Lu in his Awakening so that he was in the Starlit Cave when the event happens. Since Lhavit isn't taking such a hit, it is more that when he emerges from the trial the world is forever changed as is he.

I imagine Elem will get all the doctor practice he needs over the Spring and possibly longer trying to triage the multiple numbers of cases that will undoubtedly come in.

I am having Vivus torn to shreds by Zith prior to the storm for funzies.

Puapasho will be out in the desert. May have him leave the Redstone Cliffs or stay permanently, who can say?
Lu Gavima
Devoted Shinya

Words: 134685
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2011, 5:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Satu on March 1st, 2012, 3:30 pm

Wow! What a nice little shakeup of things!

Satu -
Well I don't know really where Satu is right now. She's on the Nyka quest... but the dates for that are much eariler... so really - she could feasibly pop up anywhere after the storms to spread a much needed message throughout Mizahar. :D (Just what that message is, depends on who you are) And I think Satu will renew her efforts to help Sagallius restore 'Peace' to the world through any and all means possible. (Because she's a giver...)

Keating Ash -
I see Keating realizing he never belonged in Ravok in the first place, and most likely he will make his slow and grumpy way back to the run down, old farm that he loves... and work the land. Unless he meets any pretty dark-haired girls on the way and gets distracted.

Lucette -
Oh... poor Lucette. With Denval no more she will feel a bit adrift. And what's to keep a skittish, pregnant feline near a Level Three Healer for long? It is possible she will bolt and implode from the inside with Veldrys' poisionus Symn baby... but then... who realy knows yet?

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Signature Credit goes to:
archistock.deviantart.com
jurgita.com
catskullcollector.deviantart.com
and the ever lovely and helpful Hex for putting it all together!
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Words: 296249
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
GP's Angels (1)

PreviousNext