Ana Sol Starris Scrapbook [The Thieves Theatre]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 1st, 2012, 11:13 pm

Babies? Wut?

So, earlier sometime yesterday I was inquired about Ana becoming a mother. I laughed. Really, I did. Ana a mother? //shudders// xD lmfao.. pffsh.. I don't know how she would cope and shes not really a kid loving person.. Being that most others seemed to estrange her (or was it the other way around? Could be either way, depends on how others looked at childhood...) Anyways, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Cough.. Ahem.. Moving on.

Anas typical reaction, if I were to question her -->

Ana: ....da fuq would I want kids? =.= I can hardly provide for myself..

Creator: *wiggles eyebrows* what about a H1-A? However you spell it..

Ana: >.> THATS DIFFERENT

Creator: NUH UH.. >_> You still have to care and provide for it.

Ana: ...it wouldn't eat as much...

Creator: ...Trolololol... still a pet you have to take responsibility for.. just like a child..

Ana: D:< I DON'T WANT KIDS GODS PETCHIN' DAMMIT!

Creatore: =w= keep tellin' yo' self that Ana..

Ana: I hate you. :l

Creator: <3

AHEM, moving on. Well, to get back on a more.. rant subject? Eh? Meh.. A PC wants Anas babies (take that with a grain of salt, I think of it as breeding purposes) and he was being considerate and asking the characters writer first (mwah) and I told him I would considor it.. When in actuality, if I remain true to her character.. there is a 98% chance he'll end up a trusted comrade, loved brother, rather than a partner (lust or love? Uh, I'm not too sure bout that, shes not really a "I want in your pants" character... and shes clueless bout the process in the first place too. :l So, eh, not sure how that would work out..)

OOC Ana: I'll slaughter you all.. -.-

Me: :3 <3 *pinches her cheek and wiggles it around*

OOC Ana: -_- *breaks creators finger*

Me: T.T owwies..

OOC Ana: -.- deserved it.

Ahahahhaa..haa.. Right, for the sake of my sanity I'll try my damn hardest to stay out of that 2% range. :P So anyone who seemed to be worried, shush, nothing serious will happen. More like, Ana fleeing like heck to some wheres she can hide in. >>;;Image

Some other things about here, D: I am going to begin getting those place holder threads started and all. x_x

And hopefullehz Ana survives this Djed storm.. >>;; This shall be interesting indeed.. I can see her following Wren, scared as all mother hell, or running back to Wrens housing for her book...

Either way, this will be an experience never to be forgotten. :P Trololollol.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 2nd, 2012, 6:32 am

Where do I get my Nightmarish Inspiration?

That is quite simple, my own nightmares.

What better way to write a nightmare, when it can be based off an actual one? Albeit tweaked here and there to fit Anas thought process, but still, my own nightmares are the basis...

Like this one last night,

It began off as a simple dream, as all dreams do.. There was a boy I knew in school, my father, my dainty feline Amara and I. Apparhently there was a tower constructed outside my driveway, its highest room was the size of a medium sized bedroom. Complete with bed, dresser, windows, table and chair (odd) a vase sat on the tables dented wooden surface.

There were rickety and worn wooden stairs travelling down in a spiral fashion with splintering hand rails. The tower itself was at least three storys high, as from the windows it over looked the trees with a cloudy overcast sky as its horizon line. I looked out from the window, to only glance behind myself to see the boy from school. He held a cat in his arms, and from what I could tell it was my own.

Amara was agitated for reasons unknown, and when he had set her on the floor she darted into a corner, hissing with her hair on end. She was a fearsome sight indeed, it was unusual for the little black and white kitty to act so feral or scared. So I wondered what was up, and even tried to get close to her to calm her down. To no avail.

Claws swiped at me and she darted down the stairs, my friend looked at me and shrugged, that ever clueless expression on his face. Frowning, I walked up to him and asked him a question but he refused to answer it. Then my dad walks up the stairs, he asks if I am really going to stay in the tower for a night and I nod my head yes to him.

My friend looked upset at this and left in a fury of rage down the stairs, I didn't understand why then and nor do I now. My dad followed suit so I could dress into my pajamas, I did so and then plopped onto the bed. Enjoying the cool sensation of the air against my skin, I layed on my side feeling like nothing would happen.

To only wake up, the sky was dark so some time had passed but something was wrong. My eyes were shut, yet I could see around myself, but not what I had expected to be standing in front of me...

Opening my eyes, I freeze as I see a white, deathly looking figure with no other defining feature of her body. She wore no clothes, her skin was pitch white, molded, deformed, she was about the size of a little girl. Reaching out to see if shes real, I feel my heart stop, jolt, and then race like all bloody hell.

ImageYou see, my hand had passed through her but at first "touch" it seemed as if my body was beginning to be sucked in. Jerking my arm away and sitting up, I begin kicking at the aproaching figure, to my eyes I was seeing death. I begin to sob "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, leave me alone, I'm sorry!"

When she was almost on top of me I scream and flail, a burning sensation crossed where she touched, I run down the stairs. Taking as many as two to three steps, when I had finally reached the bottom I burst through the ground floor door. It twas night time.. The moon was full, and it shone eerily amongst the trees and forest floor.

Mist had been creeping along everywheres, it was harder to see... Thats when the girl walked, slow, calculating steps despite her disfigured appearence out from the mist towards me. My eyes widen...

And everything was black...

Thats when I wake up for real.

I know this isn't as scary.. But it was sure as bloody terrefying to me when I was sleeping.. o_o;;
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 5th, 2012, 11:11 am

That is both win and stupid right there. (and thats also me and mah cat, Amara.)
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Lessira on March 6th, 2012, 11:55 pm

I know a girl that does that exact same thing to me!
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Words: 67629
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2012, 5:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Blayze on March 8th, 2012, 4:54 pm

*sits giggling for the better half of...a while* Ana-kin(s), you are hilarious XD
Common, 'cause red's freakin' cool :P
Kontinese. Ew. Look how girly it is..
You really don't want to hear my failed attempts at Tukant xD
Blayze, refusing to eat chocolate covered bugs and stalking Tom Felton since 511AV :D
Blayze
I just have this urge to stab you in the face

Words: 17032
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 7:02 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 8th, 2012, 11:05 pm

Picture Pictures Pictures

Ya, so I've been a busy little artist.
Kinda aquired an inspiration.
THANKYOU MIZAHAR :3

Sooo I'm just gonna like, post them all in succession like this

1) I tried to draw Ana realistically, how did I do?

2)I THINK I was going to make this Sinvelt. :l Buuut, I found a real avatar for him! Tom Cruise. <3

3) Ana slipping on ice...

4) I don't know.. this was random.. was trying to come with banner ideas or something.. x_x; then kinda doodled him.

5)Another Ana pic. x_x;

I CAN draw realistically.. Its just a matter of whether or not I'm inspirated to or not.. xD Generally I do, but otherwise I doodle chibis if I'm run dry of drawing creativity.

I, however plan to do a group photo digitally of the Crimson Edge organization.. So we'll see where this goes.. Its going to end being a BIG BIG BIG file as I am taking character height into consideration,

1 inch = 1 foot, is generally what I do but I've noticed that if I do -

2 inch = 1 foot, works better for proportioning. xD

Ah well.

Ana Realism Try :

Sinvelt Image Draft, discarded idea :

Slippppping.. :

Smexeh Man? :

Oo la la? :
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 9th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Dragon Epicness
Dragon :

How did I do? Isn't she just cute. <3

I love me some norwegian feathered dragons,

and couldn't help but draw one out. :P

I think I did the wings wrong though..damnable birds..

Oh and this is that Tom Cruise picture for Sinvelt I mentioned earlier. :3
Tom Cruise :

Then Kinda like, I was looking around my old art, found this. Creepehs.
Initial Neimas Concept :

Gaetialas :

Neimas Never Finished pic :

Hamster! :D :

My Eye :

Ain't it pretty?

random again :

Gosh these are getting more random by the picture..

Amara! :

Amara again.. :

Lol.. I had to go in a bathroom to get these pictures.. Just so she wouldn't run AWAY from me D:

Okay, and then there was much randomness to be had! And this post shall end.

Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 13th, 2012, 6:26 am

They're Coming To Take Me Away! Haha!

Nuth said.

Letting you all know, I laughed my ass off at this..

A mages themesong, TOTALLY. HAHA. HEHE. HOHO!

//rolls around laughing//
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)