[Founder's Office - Cayenne] Active Thread List & Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Cayenne on June 7th, 2010, 11:07 pm

Cayenne's Office

This is my office. If you need something, be it XP awards, attention to something, or a thread request, feel free to drop me a line here.

Thread List:

Threads To Do:
1. Eldon's Makutsi
2. Mihai.

Projects:
Forthcoming.
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Dlight on January 17th, 2011, 4:10 am

Hi, I was just wondering if I'm doing a flashback with someone in the the Jungle Wilds, does it need to be modded? It would only involve my PC and another PC, no NPC's.
Dlight
Your blight is my delight

Words: 51893
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 5:32 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Rage on January 17th, 2011, 4:29 am

Hi Dlight,

You don't need for it to be modded unless you want it to be.

I'm the Assistant Storyteller of the Jungle Wilds and Taloba btw. When you are done with your flashback you may also submit it to me (as an alternative for Cayenne) for grading.

- Rage

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Liandra on February 12th, 2012, 12:34 am

Hello Cayenne!

I'm working on developing out a specific portion of Liandra's history. I've mentioned in her threads and CS that she was at some point in her past captured by Myrians and managed to somehow escape/get set free. This would eventually lead to her leaving her city of Charbosi and going out into the world. Charbosi would continue to be a painful reminder of what happened to her, and would haunt her for a long time, until the day she finally returns.

So, if you have time, I would like to request a modded Flashback in where Liandra gets captured by the Myrians. I feel it would be strong character development and would also allow for an insight into the Myrian - Charoda prey and predator relationship.

Thank you for your consideration!

Tony

Liandra is accepting any and all thread requests.
Liandra
Who Ya Gonna Call?

Words: 108927
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2011, 5:11 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Siiri on May 5th, 2012, 9:51 am

No One Can Hear You Scream (part 1) - Winter 511 AV Seasonal Quest for Mihai, Revy and Siiri
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)