{The Stone Garden}Rewinding the Clocks {Open}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Tara on December 3rd, 2011, 1:02 pm

Tara murmured sympathetically as the knight shared his story. So he had obviously been here a while, she thought. "By any chance, did you know a girl called Léoné?" she asked him. It was worth a shot, she thought. After so many years of running away from memories of Léoné, Tara had forgotten nearly everything. However hiding all these thoughts had not let her move on, so Tara had figured if she went back and recalled her memories then she would be able to grieve properly. After that Tara would flee far away from Syliras and move on, form a new life.

She turned to look at the little fox that rested in the knight's arms. Then she looked over to the ferret which rested with Ethne. Both animals seemed to have formed strong bonds with the humans they travelled with. A small wave of sadness, tinged with even a little bit of jealousy flooded Tara momentarily. She quickly pushed it back, refusing her instinctual need to bond with a human. Ever since she was young Tara had told herself she didn't need to be with people, that all she needed was herself. She shook her head, getting rid of those thoughts.
Tara
Curiosity killed the cat.

Words: 63308
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2011, 8:09 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Andresciel on December 9th, 2011, 12:02 am

The Knight shook his head "I'm sorry no. I'm more often on Patrol outside the city rather then inside." The Male frowned as he looks down at Tara "But I will find her if you decide you wish me to?" The Knight offered as he tilted his head, a frown on his lips as his sapphire eyes looked dull. He didn't normally like letting people down and he feels he had let the little girl down.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Words: 90070
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2011, 3:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tara on December 9th, 2011, 1:18 am

Tara shook her head. ”No it’s alright… I’m just trying to recollect my past memories since I seem to have forgotten most of them” she said, her voice cracked a little. Though it was true. All she remembered was that Léoné had died. Tara wasn’t exactly sure why but Léoné had been acting strangely and stayed in her room for most of the weeks before she died so Tara assumed it was a sickness that killed her. Tara also remembered the few memories that had come back soon after she entered Syliras, but they were not of much use anymore. They were much like the ones she experienced earlier.

Tara didn’t know for sure why the memories were rushing back in such a way but she didn’t question it either. She pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear and looked away from the knight. She returned back to looking at him with a smile. She hoped it seemed genuine, Andreciel had been kind to her so far and Tara probably wasn’t acting very social. That was due to her cat-like nature, which was a downside to being a kelvic. It was also a downside to having avoided large communities and hiding out in the forests for so long.
Tara

Character sheet

Postby Andresciel on December 9th, 2011, 4:19 am

He clicked his tongue, causing the little fox to vanish back into the underbrush as he looks at Tara, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Its alright." He stated softly, almost like he felt her emotions, but a soft smile touched his lips as he shook his head. "I'll look into the records for this Leone." He offers his hand "Would you like to come too, and see the barracks and meet a few of my brothers and sisters?" He asked, knowing they weren't his blood family, but still, they were family.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tara on December 9th, 2011, 4:32 am

Tara looked up at the knight. She was slightly confused that he was helping her, but grateful all the same. She nodded silently. She noticed he mentioned his family, which made Tara a little curious. She had never met her biological family, but then kelvics rarely placed a whole lot of value on those kinds of things. But then, most kelvics lived with someone and considered their master’s family their own. Tara reached out and took his hand, smiling a bit more genuinely this time.
Tara

Character sheet

Postby Ethne on December 11th, 2011, 2:07 pm

Ethne looked around, then said to the Knight.
"Thank you, Andresciel. But, I think I'm going to head home. I hope I'll see you again."
Winking at Tara, Ethne added.
"I hope I'll see you too, Tara."

With that, Ethne picked up her sachel, which carried supplies and her Shakuhachi, and began walking away. All the while smiling and scratching her ferret's head.
Ethne
Hater of GMing.

Words: 11881
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2011, 8:38 pm
Character sheet

Postby Andresciel on December 11th, 2011, 7:23 pm

"They are not my blood, but they fight beside me and keep me alive." The Knight stated as he took her hand and slowly lead her towards the keep, and the entrance to the Knights Barracks. One of the older Knights would know, hopefully, as Andre sighed, going over the city layout in his head.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tara on December 11th, 2011, 9:26 pm

Tara nodded. He was like a kelvic in some ways then, considering close allies as family. Tara looked back as the white haired girl left. Tara was still curious but the idea of uncovering memories was a stronger pull. She walked with the knight, hoping that one of his friends would be able to help her. As they got closer to their destination Tara picked up the smell before they could even see it. She could hear many voices that got mixed together in the blur of conversations.
Tara

Character sheet

Postby Templar on May 24th, 2012, 12:54 am

Tara: Reimancy: 2 – Interogation: 1
Lore: Story of Andresciel Joining the Knights

Ethne: Shakuhachi: 2 – Storytelling: 1 – Interogation: 1 -
Lore: Story of Andresciel Joining the Knights – Kelvic (Race) -

Andresciel: Reimancy: 1 – Intimidation: 1 – Interogation: 1 – Storytelling: 1
Lore:

Additional notes: It Dusk's office since December… I am terribly sorry about this ladies and gents. You should not have waited this long before complaining about a thread not being graded. Give it a month before you ask one of the other Storytellers of the area.

Anyhow, I hope you can forgive the Syliras team for this tardiness. If you feel I have missed something or misunderstood, feel free to send me a PM.

Ps: Shakuhachi is not an easy word to spell :/
Derp.
Templar
The Templar Knight!

Words: 23533
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2011, 11:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous