Kelvic on the slave stand, waiting for a master (closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Kelvic on the slave stand, waiting for a master (open)

Postby Aurum on June 29th, 2012, 10:46 pm

Aurum worked until she got the information she wanted out of the man. She slipped away as the man fell asleep. She rinsed herself in a basin of cold water drank a sip of ale and took a bite of bread and yawned. Then she headed outside to see how Marcus was faring. Not bad, but not great either. The two men were facing off on the side of the street. She hid in the shadows to watch. She saw a glint behind Marcus's back and she realized that he had some how grown claws. Interresting.However the other man had a sword at his hip. A sword can reach farther than an arm can. She racked her brains for a plan and looked around. Something, anything, that could help Marcus. There she saw it. A large rock. She ran inside and grabbed a haft drunked bottle of alchol. Then she grabbed the rock.

When she brought the rock down on the man's head, he fell to the ground right away. The look on Marcus's face was priceless. Aurum felt the man's chest. He's heart was still beating. THere wasn't too much blood. She poured some of the alchohal on his wound then dragged the man over to the wall and slumped him over himself. She then placed the bottle in his hand. Then she turned to Marcus.

"I hope you don't mind me doing that," she gestured at the man, "But if he dies, his friends will think he died in a drunk fight. If he survives, he'll think he was in a drunk fight. Also, I learned that the men are planning to burn your house at two in the morning. It's midnight now, so we will have two hours to save anything you want, master. I was out of line before, with my decision making and acting without permission. I apologize, I was lost in the excitment of the moment and forgot my place. Please forgive me." She hung her head in shame.
Aurum
Player

Words: 12023
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Marcus Ahysen on July 5th, 2012, 8:40 pm

Everything was quite shocking. First the plan, then the knocking of the man by the head with a rock, and now they were threatening to burn his home! Were they mad? Marcus did not live in a standalone house, he rented a pair of apartments from the NHC. If they burned his home, they would burn many other's as well. Frowning, the Agent held up his hand to silence anything else Aurum might say.

"No, my dear, if what you say is true, then things have escalated beyond us. I am an agent of the Black Sun, but I am no warrior. These men are enemies of Ravok, enemies of our lord Rhysol."

Marcus walked over to the unconscious man and grabbed his throat with his hands. The morphed claws, though far from perfect, were sharp enough to pierce the delicate flesh found there. He yanked back, the claws slicing through the man's skin, and tore out his throat. The man let out a pained gurgling sound before slumping, dead.

"We aren't going to my apartment, my dear. We are going to the Vitrax."

If Aurum had any knowledge of Ravok, she would know that the Vitrax was the home of the Ebonstryfe. She might also know that anyone who did not belong that dared to enter the Vitrax would be killed. Luckily, Marcus was Chaon, and Marcus did belong. As an Agent of the Black Sun, there were few places in Ravok he could not go.

Quickly waving down a Ravosalaman, Marcus took them to the Vitrax. Once inside, he spoke with one of the Ebonstrfye Commanders, telling them what had happened, and warning them of what the men planned. Once that was done, he knew all would be well. Marcus returned to his slave, a smile on his face.

"They will be dead before they ever get a chance to set foot in my home, " Marcus stated, before walking past and motioning for her to follow.

Marcus led her to his apartment, which would now also be her home. It was a two room suite, technically two apartments with a connecting door. The larger room was set up for entertaining guests. It had a dining table, a comfortable couch, a couple of chair, and even a balcony. The smaller room was the bedroom, and had an average sized, but rather fine bed. It was expensive, but not so expensive that Marcus could not afford it. Eventually, he intended to get several more rooms and expand his suite, or perhaps even purchase a permanent home for himeself, but even with what he had it was still far more than what most Ravokian's had. Once inside, Marcus turned to Aurum.

"Now.. I do believe you said something about celebrating?"

OOCSorry for cutting things short, but we were getting a bit too crazy. I may be the DS of Ravok, but I still have to follow the rules. We were getting into modded thread territory. Maybe we can do a followup of this later, with a mod, but for now I think we should hold back.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Words: 119215
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 10:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aurum on July 6th, 2012, 11:02 pm

Aurum barely blinked at the murder of the man, it reminded her of hunting, and simply followed him to the safe house. She waited quietly for Marcus, not wanting to rush him, and jepordize their safety. Soon, they were safe and heading toward her new home. She wondered if this was how a new puppy felt, being brought to a new home. She didn't think so. She had a feeling she was going to have much more fun then a puppy. The sky was dark, but the road was lit from shops that stayed up late and bars.

Soon the couple reached their destination. She discoved he had two rooms connected and a balcony. That would be good. Balconies were great for taking of and landing. Her eyes danced around the room, taking everything in. This was the most a man that owned her ever really had. The bed looked very inviting and very cozy. The front room was beautiful and the couch looked nice. But right now, she had only one thing in mind and Marcus just brought it up. She blushed for modesty's stake and followed him back into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and let her dress fall from her shoulders. After the best love she ever had she fell asleep her head resting on Marcus' chest.
Aurum
Player

Words: 12023
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Kelvic on the slave stand, waiting for a master (closed)

Postby Persona on July 28th, 2012, 4:08 am

Thread Award!

Marcus Ahysen:

Skills:
Interrogation +3
Intimidation +1
Observation +1
Investigation +2
Stealth +1
Morphing +1
Logic +1

Lores:
Belief: The Storm Was Punishment from Rhysol
The Black Sun Reputation Has Its Perks
A Slave’s Clothing Reflects on the Master
It’s Rude to Stare at a Naked Lady
Ambition: Bring Power to the Ahysen Family
Aurum: My Eagle-Kelvic Slave
I Don’t Need Protection From a Girl!
Torture is Gross
Aurum: Needs to Be Reminded She’s a Slave

Extras:
Ledger: -125 GM
Breakdown: :
Slave - 100gm
Fine Dress - 20gm
Slippers - 1sm
Bath and Styling - 2gm
Tip - 2gm 9sm

You gain a slave!

Aurum:

Skills:
Singing +1
Observation +3
Acrobatics +1
Interrogation +1
Persuasion +1
Unarmed Combat +1
Torture +1
Hunting +1
Seduction +1
Brawling +1
Medicine +1

Lores:
A Free-Spirited Slave is Worth Less
Rules of Slavery
Bad Hair Can Ruin the Most Beautiful Dress
Marcus Ahysen: My New Master
Instincts Can Get Me in Trouble

Extras:
Possessions: + Fine Dress (damaged: corset strings broken)
Possessions: + Slippers

You shifted six times. Shifting is exhausting for Kelvics, and most can’t shift more than two or three times in a short period without becoming exhausted. Shifting six times in the space of a few hours has left you completely exhausted, and barely able to move. It will be at least four days before you stop feeling tired, and every time you shift before you recover will add a day to the recovery time. You will also be extremely hungry, as your body tries to recover the energy it burned from shifting so much.

Additional Notes:
  • On your CS, please specify which skills are starting package and which are racial bonus.
  • You might want to make a note on your CS that Marcus is paying for your seasonal expenses, so that there’s no misunderstanding in the future. :)
  • Please make sure your thread list is up-to-date.

Auguste:

Before your grade can be awarded, please update your ledger with your seasonal expenses, and note in your ledger which season you are renting your room. Please also make sure you keep an up-to-date thread list. PM me when these things have been taken care of, and I will award your grade.

Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous