[Verified by Kraken] Marcus Ahysen

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on January 24th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Marcus Ahysen

Race: Human

Date of Birth: Spring 51, 486 AV

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 175lbs

Title: Agent of the Black Sun

Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on January 8th, 2015, 12:28 am, edited 33 times in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Words: 119215
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 10:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on January 26th, 2012, 5:15 pm

Personality

It's hard to say with any sort of certainty what kind of a man Marcus is. One day he might be a charming and witty businessman, and the next he might take on the role of an abrasive thug. One thing people can say for certain is that he is ambitious. That, and he is highly devoted to his god, Rhysol. Marcus is well educated and a quick thinker, preferring to use his wits to get what he wants rather than force. But he can play a forceful role if he needs to. He prefers to hide in plain sight, controlling things from the safety and guise of a trusted friend rather than letting his true self show.

Marcus truly believes that acceptance of Rhysol is the only way worth living. He was raised to believe this, and has never seen anything to make him doubt what he sees as undeniable truth. In Ravok he openly speaks praise of Rhysol and the Voice, especially to visitors. If required to keep a low profile, he still whispers subtle truths, always trying to spread the belief that Rhysol is the one and only answer to life's problems. The fact that he believes it with all his heart makes it that more believable.
Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:33 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on February 20th, 2012, 11:30 pm

Physical Appearance

ImageThere are many who would call Marcus handsome, and they likely would not be lying. As a man who spends most of his time on his appearance, Marcus is often very handsome. He can also be hideous, should the role call for it. Even so, If one were to take away all his clothes, props, makeups, and any other forms of disguise they would not find an unattractive man.

Marcus is not a warrior or a fighter, but he does understand the usefulness of being physically fit and tries to keep himself so. His hair color, unaltered, is brown, and his eyes are a light shade of blue. Marcus often dyes his hair or even shaves it completely to wear wigs, and has been known to dye his skin and other parts of his body if the role calls for it. His appearance is as mutable as his personality, and few people know what he actually looks like.
Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on June 7th, 2012, 5:29 pm

History

Marcus was born and raised in Ravok. His family was very religious and he grew up under the teachings of the Black Sun, and among visual representations of those teachings created by his family, most of which were talented artists.

The Ahysen's were a small but wealthy family of artists, the most famous of which was Marcus' grandfather, Patrick, known for his stunning depiction of Rhysol defeating Sylir amidst the chaos of the Valterrian around them. The painting is currently on display in the main office of the NHC, purchased by one of the family for a very sizeable amount.

While Marcus himself never became a painter, he did have a knack for other types of art. He had a natural talent for becoming someone else. His portrayals of well known figures in various plays during his youth entertained many a noble. He had a knack for becoming somebody other than himself.

Marcus eventually enrolled at the Institute of Higher Learning in order to further hone his natural gifts as well as to supplement them with other skills. He spent four years at the Institute before deciding to apply at the Temple of the Black Sun with the hopes of becoming an Agent.

It took some time, but eventually Marcus was given a chance to prove himself. The task he was given was not an easy one. He was required to befriend a visitor to Ravok suspected of working for the Syliran knights. It took weeks to finally ingratiate himself with the man, but eventually he did indeed learn that the man was a Syliran spy. Believing his task was over he reported back, only to be turned away. Unsure of what he had done wrong, Marcus reassumed his cover and returned to the man.

At first he tried to find out more about the man's mission but after listening to the blasphemy continuously pouring out of his mouth, Marcus couldn't resist taking on a new tact. He began trying to persuade the man that he was wrong, that his beliefs were wrong. He made the man begin to doubt what he knew to be true.

Marcus never got the chance to fully convert the man. One day the Acolyte who assigned him his task arrived, accompanied by a group of Ebonstryfe. The man was arrested on the spot and taken for interrogation. The Acolyte smiled at Marcus, and the next day he was initiated into the Black Sun.
Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:19 pm

Gnosis Story
Excerpts torn from the journal of
Marcus Ahysen

65th of Fall, 509 AV

It's been two seasons since I left the institute and started trying to gain the attention of the priests at the temple. There have been many times where my resolve has wavered, but I did not give up. Today I finally saw a glimmer of hope. One of the Acolytes actually saw me! She remembered me from one of my plays. She wants me to come and speak to her tomorrow. She says she will give me a chance!

How I have longed for this, prayed every day for this. Finally, an opportunity to prove that I am worth serving my lord Rhysol. I wonder what the task will be? I have heard the stories, of course, but am I prepared? Yes. I've always been prepared. I will do whatever is asked of me. I will be the first in my family to hold a position of true power. No longer will we rest on the shoulders of Grandfather Patrick's fame. I will make the Ahysen name known throughout all of Ravok! And I will prove my worth for the glory of Rhysol!

66th of Fall, 509 AV

What a glorious day! I almost wished it would never end, but then I would never get to start my mission. That's right, I have a mission. There's a man I have to befriend. But wait, let me start from the beginning.

First of all, I got to start the morning with quite a treat. When I arrived at the Temple the Voice herself was speaking! It's so rare that we humble citizens get to hear one of her sermons. So beautiful, so insightful. She is truly magnificent. I remember one line in particular that she said.

"No other god, no matter their claims, can protect you from the tumultuous hazards of the world, for they are not the Lord of Chaos. Rhysol, only, offers safe haven, and those who live here in His city are the blessed!"

One day I hope to preach to others like she does. To spread the word of Rhysol, to make the world believe. But, my skills are to be used elsewhere for now. After the sermon the Acolyte from yesterday approached me. Lilith Roslyn is her name. She led me deeper into the temple, which in itself was a wonder. I have only ever seen the main chamber, but I marveled at the beauty of it all as we made our way to her office. And even that was a beauty. Furniture of the quality I've only seen in the richest Nitrozian's house. Paintings, maybe even one from my own family. Black marble floors.. it was all so spectacular.

Of course Lilith also deserves special mention, for she was a beauty herself. Curvaceous and alluring, I could only tear my eyes from her an instant at a time to observe my surrounding. And her white eye, her left one, which I have heard outsiders found unnerving to look at, was like gazing into the soul of Rhysol himself. I was, and still am, honored to have even looked upon her.

As for my mission, it is both simple and very complex. I must find and befriend a man who is visiting Ravok and suspected to be a spy for the Syliran Knights. His name is Adrian Brewer, or at least that is the alias he is going by. I must get him to confess without raising suspicion as to who I am working for, so I will have to gain his respect. Obviously I can't do this myself. My name isn't the most well known, but it still carries weight, and someone else might recognize me as well. I will have to create my own alias and become a different man. What fun!

74th of Fall, 509 AV

It has been a few days since I last wrote in here. The past few days have been rather exciting, for me at least. I found him, Adrian. He's actually rather charming. It would be hard for me to believe he was anything but an honest merchant if I didn't know any better. Of course he might say the same about me if he knew the truth. I must say this persona I have taken on is my best yet

Of course I had to change my appearance. What if somebody recognized me and accidentally blew my cover? My clothes were bulky, giving off the appearance that I was bigger than I really am. I darkened and dirtied my skin using charcoals and makeup. Yellowed my teeth and nails, dyed my hair darker and cut it poorly. All to make myself look like a simple dock worker. I pulled it off pretty well, if I must say so myself.

I found Adrian down at the docks, arguing with one of the workers about some sort of order dispute. Of course I couldn't really talk with him then, the workers didn't know me and they might ask questions. So I waited until he left. Eventually Adrian made his way to the Silver Sliver. I remember smiling slyly before I entered. If my family knew I frequented such places they would feed me to the dravlaks!

I spotted him as soon as I entered and quickly made to sit next to him at the bar. "I'll have what he's having," I told the bartender as I summoned up my best Syliran sailor accent while at the same time trying to let a bit of my own voice bleed through to account for how long I had been in Ravok. I could tell Adrian recognized it by the slight arch of his brow when I spoke, but he wasn't talking just then.

After a few drinks I finally turned to Adrian and said, "So, how's Ravok treatin ya, eh?" Adrian looked surprised and I quickly followed with a smile and, "I can tell a fellow Syliran from a mile away."

"Oh, I didn't realize it was so obvious.. you're from Syliras then."

Of course I was, or at least that was what I told him. My name was Nathan Brewer. I used to work in Syliras, but in a moment of stupidity I could only attribute to you I set out in search of adventure and women. Didn't even make it out of Sylira before I broke a leg and was eventually found by a group of traders headed for Ravok. Been there ever since.

Adrian told a story of his own. He was a opportunistic merchant looking for new avenues of trade. He was in Ravok to try to sell his furs, exotic skins from across the Suvan Sea. I could tell he was lying from the get go, but I didn't press it. We had a few drinks and promised to meet again the following night.

And we have met again every night since. He's become my regular drinking buddy. So far he hasn't let anything slip on the real reason he is here. Tomorrow I'm going to push things forward, make him think I'm not happy with where I am. We'll see what happens, I guess.

85th of Fall, 509 AV

So I'm just going to jump right into what happened. I met Adrian at the bar as usual and I could tell right off that something was bothering him. Unfortunately I couldn't just come right out and ask, that wasn't the type of man Nathan was and I had to stay in character. "Petch this city," he said more than once as we threw back shots, and I always managed to chime in with him. We drew quite a few dirty looks from the other patrons around but none looked like they were going to bother us. Finally, after another burning shot of whiskey, I set down my glass and asked him. "So I'm not one to bother myself with another man's business, but what's eatin at ya, Adrian? Been here less than a bell and I can barely see straight." It was true. I needed to slow down and get him talking before I got so drunk that I blew my cover.

"I'll tell you what's bothering me! It's this damn city! I watched a boy get murdered in cold blood by a merchant for stealing a loaf of bread. Bread! The boy couldn't have been over thirteen, and now he's dead. When I told the guards they said there was nothing to do. The boy wasn't a citizen, and the merchant was. Like that makes it alright! Petch this city! And petch the god who rules it!"

I knew I had to calm him down. To me what he said was perfectly normal. Outsiders had no rights, so if the merchant wanted to kill the boy for stealing that was his business. But Adrian was making a scene and the bar folk wouldn't take it much longer.

"You're right, Adrian. It's a damn bloody shame, but you ought to quiet down. They might be listenin. Ain't nobody gonna be brave enough to stand up to them anyway."

"Well, maybe somebody should."

"Maybe.."

After that things changed between Adrian and I. We weren't just drinking buddies anymore. I was a man he could trust. While he did go on and on about how he thought Ravok was corrupt and there were better places to live, he still didn't let slip anything about the knights. Not even casual mention of them. When I brought them up once he played them off as nothing worth talking about. But tonight.. tonight I think things are going to change. He has invited me to his room at the boarding house to discuss something he would prefer not to in the tavern. I can only pray this is the moment I have been waiting for.

86th of Fall, 509 AV

He confessed! He really did! I am on my way to the Temple now, though this Ravosala driver is taking forever. I even managed to keep my cool. As soon as I knocked on the door to his room he ushered me in quietly.

"I have a confession, Nathan. And you are the only one in this city that I can trust."

Keeping a somber face I told him he could trust me. Adrian seemed satisfied, and after checking outside the door again and.looking out the window, he told me his story.

"I'm not really a merchant," he said, "I am from Syliras. But I am a knight. I was sent to try to find a weak spot in Ravok's defenses. And I think I have."

My eyes widened in surprise. Of course I had known he was probably a knight, but I never expected him to come right out and tell me. Luckily, he expected me to be surprised.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I didn't want to put you in danger. But.. now, I think I am being watched. I need to ask a favor of you. Go to my ship and tell the captain, 'The horses are getting restless.' He'll know what it means. Can you do this for me?"

Of course I agreed. We talked for some time after that and he told me a bit about his mission. How he had volunteered for the mission, how he had been sent to investigate a rumor, though he wouldn't divulge what the the rumor was, and how he thought he had found a way to cripple the Ebonstryfe. I left a few bells later with a promise to return with the captain's reply tomorrow. But first I must report to Lilith. I've completed my task and she will want to know.

86th of Fall, 509 AV

I don't know what I did wrong. She didn't even so much as look at me when I gave my report. She just waved me out of the room and told me to shut the door. ..I don't know what to do.

90th of Fall, 509 AV

So I decided to keep going. I re-assumed my cover, went to see the captain and gave him the message from Adrian. He responded with, "Storms still going, they'll have to stay in the stable a bit longer."

Adrian told me it meant he would be stuck here a while longer, so we resumed our usual business of drinking and chatting together. He continued to play the merchant and I the dock worker. Now that I knew who he was he became more vocal about his dislike of the city, even going so far as to blaspheme against Rhysol himself when he thought nobody would overhear. It was starting to agitate me, and finally I decided to do something about it.

"Yknow, its not all bad here." He laughed but I pressed on. "No, really. I mean, the city has its downfalls sure. But we've got perfect weather, beautiful women. Every citizen has a job, and even the slaves live better than I did back in Syliras."

He argued with me for a while, even got heated at one point, but eventually we both backed off. The next day I tried again, telling him of how all citizens got free healing when sick or injured. That seemed to surprise him, but he still said, "A little bit of good can't outweigh the bad."

I'm going to keep trying. Maybe, just maybe, I can make him see what I have known my whole life.

8th of Winter, 509 AV

So things have been interesting. I've continued trying to convert him. Oh, that's what I'm calling it now. I care about this man, he his my friend, and he is horribly misguided. I need to convert him, to make him believe in Rhysol, because I fear it is the only way he will survive the winter. I should say, I needed to. Today everything changed.

We were sitting at a table in the Silver Sliver enjoying a meal and mug of the tavern's finest. We weren't discussing anything in particular really, but then all of a sudden Adrian sets down his mug and looks at me in the most serious manner I've ever seen in a man.

"I've been thinking, Nathan. ...what if I didn't report back? What if I just settled down here. What I have to report.. it could endanger a lot of lives, innocent lives. Maybe.. maybe you are right. Maybe Rhysol really does care for these people. Other than.. other than that boy on the shore, I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise. Not really. And that.. that was outside the city limits, right? Maybe Rhysol's protection doesn't reach that far."

He paused and I waited in enthusiastic expectation for him to continue, for him to finish this most important first step. But he never did. And I don't know if he would have. Just then Lilith and for uniformed Ebonstryfe walked into the tavern and grabbed Adrian from behind.

"What!? No! Nathan, help me!"

I did not move. I wanted to... But I could not lift a hand against any of Rhysol's men, no matter how much I had grown to care for Adrian. Lilith walked up next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, all the while smiling at Adrian with that cool smile of yours.

"Excellent work, Marcus. This man will be taken in for interrogation now. You have made Rhysol, and me, proud. Tomorrow you will be one of us."

My jaw dropped. I could barely take in the words. It was what I had wanted for so long, and yet the betrayal on Adrian's face was almost too much to bear.

"Nathan? You.. is this true? Are you? Have you? You've been one them all along."

I couldn't answer him. I wanted to tell him to beg for mercy, to pray to Rhysol and forsake his knights and lesser gods. But I couldn't bear to look at him. Instead, I turned my head to Lilith and said these words. "Of course, my lady. Anything for you. Anything for Rhysol."

That sealed both our fates. Adrian was dragged away, and I was led by Lilith to the Temple. I have the night to rest and clear my mind. Tomorrow I am to be inducted into the Black Sun.

10th of Winter, 509 AV

The Marcus that I was before no longer exists. I have come to know my lord, and I will never be the same. I write this purely for nostalgic reasons, but when I am done I will tear all these pages that detailed my mission and destroy them.

My induction was nothing that I expected. There was a bit of ceremony, yes, but then came the prayer. I knelt alone before the black Shard, the chamber cleared of all but myself, Lilith, and the conduit to our god. I prayed to Rhysol, telling him of everything I knew. My life story, from the earliest memories to those that happens two days before, I told to Rhysol. I didn't know if he was actually listening. I had prayed many times before, but of course Rhysol had never answered directly.

I spoke of my loyalty to him, and to my lady the Voice, and to the Black Sun, and to everything that they all represented. I spoke of my willingness to serve, whatever was demanded of me. I also spoke of my own private desires.

"And for my family, should it so be allowed. I would see the Ahysen name be known for more than just humble artists. I would see my family stand next to the Lazarins, or even the Nitrozians as equals in station."

I spoke of my personal desires as well, beyond the need to serve.

"I would advance in rank and have the name Marcus Ahysen with fondness throughout all Ravok, the humble son of an artist who became a Druvin."

I spoke, I prayed, for hours and hours until finally I felt what I assumed was Lilith's hand. "Lay your hands on the Shard, Marcus, and renounce all your life in exchange for serving Rhysol. He will determine what your life is to be from this day on."

I did as she said, and reached out to touch the Shard. I thought, I still think, I felt something there. An awareness, vast and powerful and godly, for just an instant.

"I give myself over to you in service, my lord Rhysol, to do with me as you see fit."

After that it's a bit of a blur. I felt something cold and wet drop on my shoulder, and then came the burning. Excruciating pain, unlike anything I have ever experience. It burned through my body, radiating out from the point of contact in waves until every inch of me was in pain. I am sure I screamed, perhaps the entire time I was screaming, but I cannot remember. The pain bore into my very mind, as if it was trying to break me. I fought it, but perhaps I did eventually break. Maybe that was the point, that I was supposed to break and give in.. I don't know.

Then, without my even realizing how it happened, the pain became pleasure. I can't pinpoint when it actually happened, only that my pain became my joy. By the end, I didn't want it to stop. I have never felt anything so wonderful in my life. It was like a hot bath, a massage, a good meal, and having sex with a beautiful woman all at once, and then double.. no, triple that! I honestly cannot describe it. But gods, it was wonderful.

And then.. it faded. As I struggled to regain my senses, Lilith knelt next to me and placed a soft yet passionate kiss upon my lips before guiding me from the chamber. She took me away and we made love, though it was clear to me that I was not to be the dominant one. I wonder if all new agents get that kind of treatment? I won't complain. I woke alone in her bed. My clothes were neatly folded on a table nearby and I quickly dressed. When I made my way to the main chamber once more, Lilith and what must have been the whole of the Black Sun was there to welcome me. My induction wasn't over, but the important part was out of the way. My training, my education, officially begins today.

Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:20 pm

Thread List

Flashbacks:

Fall 13, 505 AV - First Day of Class*
Fall 58, 505 AV - The Backbone*
Fall 61, 505 AV - A Body of Clay*
Summer, 50, 510 AV - A Little Morphing to Start the Day off Right

Spring 512:

Spring 1st, 512 AV - Unbridled Chaos
Spring 5th, 512 AV - The Price of Fortune*
Spring 23rd, 512 AV - Kelvic on the slave stand, waiting for a master*
Spring 25th, 512 AV - A Simple Delivery*
Spring 26th, 512 AV - To Discuss an Opportunity

Summer 512:

Summer 3rd-5th, 512 AV - What Slaves May Say*
Summer 14th, 512 AV - By My Lips*
Summer 15th, 512 AV - - Acting Up

Winter 512:

Winter 2nd-7th, 512 AV - Cat and Mouse
Winter 2nd, 512 AV - New Lives
Winter 12th, 512 AV - Are you going to finish tht?

Spring 513:

Spring 2nd, 513 AV - The Plot Thickens*
Spring 75th, 513 AV - What's in a Painting?

Summer 513:

Summer 1st, 513 AV - Purchasing a Room*
Summer 5th, 513 AV - Sudden Spy
Summer 7th, 513 AV - Curiosity Bought the Cat
Summer 7th, 513 AV - Mysteries in a Bird Skull
Summer 10th, 513 AV - Obeying Orders*
Summer 16th, 513 AV - Shopping for Kalina
Summer 23rd, 513 AV - Vocation
Summer 25th, 513 AV - New Orders
Summer 30th, 513 AV - Gathering Supplies
Summer 35th, 513 AV - Learning to Ride
Summer 40th, 513 AV - Into the Wild
Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on September 13th, 2013, 3:11 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:28 pm

NPCs

Lilith Roslyn
Date of Birth: Spring 3rd, 483 AV
Skills: 20 Leadership, 20 Storytelling, 5 Politics, 5 Dance
Gnosis: Chaon (Rank 2)

Lilith was born in Ravok to a low class merchant with little influence and even less ambition. Her father was a gambler and often lost all of their money playing cards at the taverns. To pay off his debts he often made Lilith dance for his fellow drinkers. Lilith naturally resented her father and often prayed to Rhysol for release from his bonds. Her prayers were eventually answered in the form of the Black Sun, specifically one of their agents, who took an interest in the young woman. Over the next few months, through subtle use of Chaon, her father's life fell apart. At the same time the agent got to know Lilith and brought her into his fold. Lilith was raised by the Black Sun from the age of 14 onward, received her mark at 16, and her second at twenty years of age, making her an Acolyte in the Black Sun.

She is strong, ambitious, and dominant over her subordinates. Her recruits are often her mates, though she holds no special attachment to them, and she always makes sure they know it.

Lilith is one of the many speakers at the Temple of the Black Sun in Ravok and holds regular morning sermons every three days. When she is not preaching she can usually be found in her office, or in the main chamber of the temple observing those who offer prayers to Rhysol, always on the lookout for potential recruits to bring into the Defiler's fold.
Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Abilities and Knowledge

Skills:
(Note to storytellers: Click on each skill link to see where my skills came from)

Disguise - 38
Impersonation - 37
Observation - 24
Meditation - 12
Acting - 9
Rhetoric - 8
Persuasion - 8
Investigation - 6
Painting - 5
Interrogation - 5
Morphing - 4
Intimidation - 4
Leadership - 4
Subterfuge - 3
Socialization - 3
Politics - 2
Negotiation - 1
Stealth - 1
Logic - 1
Intelligence - 1
Organization - 1
Teaching - 1
Philosophy - 1

Gnosis: Chaon rank 1

Languages:

Common (Fluent)

Lore:

General Lores:

Skill Based Lores:

Leadership :

Persuasion :

Acting :

People:

Amelia Cross :

Amarantha :

Minor NPCs :

Places:

Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on April 7th, 2014, 9:50 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Marcus Ahysen

Postby Marcus Ahysen on July 30th, 2012, 3:30 pm

Possessions and Ledger

Housing:

In the Summer of 513 AV, on the 1st day, Marcus purchased a permanent room from the NHC. It is a medium sized room which Marcus has furnished with many of his own belongings. It also has a two person balcony overlooking a canal, as well as a complimentary chamber pot, as all the NHC apartments have.

Items in Apartment:

Fine Couch
Fine Dresser
Fine Bed
Good Arm Chair
Average Cupboard
Fine Bottle of Wine
4 Wine Glasses

Chamber Pot
Simple Table
Simple Chair
Small Wardrobe

Slaves/Pets/Kelvics:

Belch
Kept at the Lakeside Stables when not in use.
Gear:
  • Pack Saddle
  • Halter
  • Horse Yoke
  • Cart Harness
  • 3 Person Cart
  • Saddle Pad

Natalia
Kept at the Lakeside Stables when not in use.
Gear:
  • Riding Saddle
  • Small Saddle Bags
  • Saddle Pad
  • Halter
  • Bit and Bridle

Equipment:

Robesblack with a white circle surrounding a black sun *Kept in Wardrobe in Apartment when not in use
White Silk Pants
Off-White Silk Jacket
White Silk shirt
Black Leather Shoes
Fine Belt
Set of Clothing
Citizenship Papers
Waterskin
Backpack:
Comb
Brush
Razor
Soap
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Disguise Kit (10 uses)

Leather Vest
Cotton shirt
Cotton pants
Low Boots
Fine Belt
Dagger

Morningstar *Stored in apartment
Riding Boots
Llama Wool*Lighter and warmer than sheep wool while maintaining a smooth texture. Cloak
Broad-Brim Hat
Hatchet
2 Dinner Forks
2 Dinner Knives
2 Dinner Spoons
Sweetblossom Tincture*This liquid is made from a strong mix of sweetblossom leaves (a small desert flower) and clear spirits, this medicine will relieve a case of diarrhea. L1 Philtering, L1 Herbalism, L1 Medicine. 2-dose container
2 Krolar Poultice *A thin paste made from mixing ground bark from a Krolar tree; a deciduous tree common to the Sylira Region with various crushed wildflowers. This medicine numbs pain and increases overall healing rates of all manner of wounds when combined with adequate rest. L1 Philtering, L1 Herbalism and L2 Medicine needed to create. 3-dose container.
100ft Hemp Rope
Sylira Region Map
1 Pound of Soap
Waterskin
Watter Addtive*This small vial of pure alcohol can be added to pools of brackish water, thereby making them fit for human consumption. Only one drop is required for every half-pint of water.
Water Trap*A water trap is comprised of several large, waxed sheets of tarp as well as an eight-foot-square wooden frame and a simple ceramic container. Each night when the water trap is spread out it collects dew and rolls it down into the container.
Four Person Tent
2 Bedrolls
2 Winter Blankets
Leather Scrollcase
2 Small Chests
2 Average Locks

Ledger :
100gm
+500gm (cashed in Housing)
-8gm (White Silk Pants)
-10gm (Off-White Silk Jacket)
-10gm (White Silk shirt)
-3sm (Black Leather Shoes)
-25gm (Fine Belt)
-50 gm (Disguise Kit (10 uses))
-2gm (Dagger)
-8gm (Morningstar)
-10gm (Bottle of Fine Wine)
-8gm (4 Wine Glasses)
-8gm (Arm Chair, Good)
-40gm (Bed, Fine)
-2gm (Cupboard, Average)
-15gm (Fireplace)
-20gm (Couch, Fine)
-10gm (Dresser, Fine)
-100gm (Purchase of Aurum)
-20gm (Fine Dress)
-1sm (Slippers)
-2gm (Bath and Styling)
-2.9gm (Tip)
+364gm (Black Sun wages for Spring 512)
-285gm (Rent at the NHC)
-135gm (Common Living Expense for Marcus)
-45gm (Poor Living Expense for Aurum)
-10gm (Paying Iskessah)
+637gm (Black Sun and Performer Wages for Summer 512)
-285gm (Rent at the NHC)
-135gm (Common Living Expense for Marcus)
-45gm (Poor Living Expense for Aurum)
(Inactive during Fall 512)
+728gm (Black Sun and Ino Vations Wages for Winter 512)
-135gm (Common Living Expense Winter 512)
-45gm (Poor Living Expense*Marcus was undercover as a poor person for Spring 513)
+546gm (Spring 513 Wages)
-500gm (Purchase of an apartment at the NHC)
-25gm (Travel Expenses)
-400gm (Purchase of Kalina)
The Follwoing items were all purchased in This Thread:
-1gm (Riding Boots)
-5gm (Llama Wool*Lighter and warmer than sheep wool while maintaining a smooth texture. Cloak)
-5gm (Broad-Brim hat)
-200gm (Natalia)
-10gm (Riding Saddle)
-4gm - Small Saddle Bags
-1gm - Saddle Pad
-1sm - Halter
-2gm - Bit and Bridle
-5cm - 10lbs of Feed
-5gm - 10 Days of Stabling

-135gm (Summer 513 Living Expense for Marcus)
-126gm (Summer 513 Living Expense for Kalina, starting from the 7th)
+546gm (Summer 513 Wages)
-135gm (Fall 513 Living Expense)
-20gm (Silk dress for Kalina)
-45gm (Poor living expenses for Kalina, Winter 513)

Total: 335gm 5sm 5cm

Black Sun Resources

Resources per Season: 240gm

Mission Ledger:

Summer 513 :
240gm
The Follwoing items were all purchased in This Thread:
-6sm - Hatchet
-2cm - 2 Dinner Forks
-2cm - 2 Dinner Knives
-2cm - 2 Dinner Spoons
-3sm - Sweetblossom Tincture*This liquid is made from a strong mix of sweetblossom leaves (a small desert flower) and clear spirits, this medicine will relieve a case of diarrhea. L1 Philtering, L1 Herbalism, L1 Medicine. 2-dose container
-1gm - 2 Krolar Poultice *A thin paste made from mixing ground bark from a Krolar tree; a deciduous tree common to the Sylira Region with various crushed wildflowers. This medicine numbs pain and increases overall healing rates of all manner of wounds when combined with adequate rest. L1 Philtering, L1 Herbalism and L2 Medicine needed to create. 3-dose container.
-2gm - 100ft Hemp Rope
-10gm - Sylira Region Map
-5sm - 1 Pound of Soap
-1gm - Waterskin
-3gm - Watter Addtive*This small vial of pure alcohol can be added to pools of brackish water, thereby making them fit for human consumption. Only one drop is required for every half-pint of water.
-45gm - Water Trap*A water trap is comprised of several large, waxed sheets of tarp as well as an eight-foot-square wooden frame and a simple ceramic container. Each night when the water trap is spread out it collects dew and rolls it down into the container.
-10gm - Four Person Tent
-2sm - 2 Bedrolls
-1gm - 2 Winter Blankets
-1gm - Leather Scrollcase
-8gm - Mule named "Belch"
-1sm - Halter
-7gm - Yoke, horse
-2gm - Cart Harness
-15gm - Cart (3 person)
-5gm - Pack Saddle
-1gm - Saddle Pad
-2gm - 2 Small Chests
-80gm - 2 Average Locks

Total: 44gm 2sm 4cm

Spring 513

240gm

Winter 512 :
240gm
-3sm (Leather Vest)
-1sm (Cotton shirt)
-1sm (Cotton pants)
-3sm (Low boots)
-25gm (Fine belt)
-45gm (1 season rent in small NHC cubicle)

Total: 169gm 2sm
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes