Cousins of Light and Dark (Caelum)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on April 26th, 2010, 1:18 am

Taithrosa listened silent for a long time. "I too feel my mental abilities decrease as I change with the setting of Leth." He shook his head. "We loss so much when we change from the immortal to the mortal. As it is we have lost much just by our descent to Mizahar."

"I was a doctor among the Akalak in my past life. That is about all I remember, that and it to was before the war of the gods." His deep voice said. He knelt down and picked up a handful of water. "Were would be good places to start researching about sealing the heavens closed? Do you know if there is a place were others like ourselves go?"
Do you think that you could ever, Through all eternity,
Find out the generation Where Gods began to be?
Or see the grand beginning, Where space did not extend?
Or view the last creation, Where Gods and matter end?
Me thinks the Spirit whispers, “No man has found ‘pure space,’
Nor seen the outside curtains, Where nothing has a place.”
~ If You Could Hie To Kolob
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Words: 173686
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2010, 3:33 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Caelum on April 26th, 2010, 1:33 am

"No, there is no such place, Taithrosa." A breath sifted through him, a frown as he tucked the shell into a pocket, safe and secure. He sat back on his heels and scrubbed a hand across his jaw, face in need of a shave

"Or, if there is, I don't know of it. We're as scattered and far flung as the stars and as for the heavens, well, I've been all across Mizahar, pulling up books on everything under the sun." He paused and his mouth quirked with a hint of irony. With a meaningful nod towards his moon-stricken brother, he added, "Or the moon, as if you will. Do you intend to travel then? Or to stay here, with what is at least vaguely familiar."
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on April 26th, 2010, 2:11 am

He thought for a moment. "I will make this my home for now, but I intend to travel as much as possible. I remember so little of my medicianal and healing lore that I once knew. I want to relearn as much of that as possible." He looked over at his son brother. "If I settle and stay here with so little to do then I will allow my self to wallow in the pain that we both feel for our banishment. I don't want to allow that to over take me."

"So were do you travel to next? Tell me more about the new Mizahar we live upon. The one I knew is gone and I still know so little of this new world?"
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Caelum on May 2nd, 2010, 9:33 pm

"Zeltiva," he admitted. "I've been attempting to get back Zeltiva for.." Ever. He trailed off with a self-deprecating smile. Sahova had been a stepping stone on the path to Zeltiva which was, in reality, not a path to Zeltiva but a path to Lillis. He was relatively certain he would not find her there, but he could connect with Hadrian and perhaps Hadrian will have heard from her. There was a lot of broken hope being clutched in his bruised fists.

"The world? It's," he hesitated and then laughed. Broken star systems shifted in the sound. "It's hard," he said finally, blinking back at Taithrosa. "It's not unlike the old world in that, is it? It's hard and harsh and there is a great deal of danger between the cities. I'd not recommend traveling alone. Bandits. Slavers. Beasts. It is healing, however," he paused, "Or so it would seem. Slowly, but healing all the same. Civilization has begun to reconstruct itself."
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on May 4th, 2010, 6:08 pm

Taithrosa nodded his head. "I am glade to here that it is healing. It used to be such a beautiful world, but it seems like much has been lost." He said with a sad shake of his head.

"I think I will travel to Mura to learn more about healing myself. I really feel that I need to relearn how to help people." His silver eyes looked at them. "I suspect that our kind could especially use some help. They will need something to help them adjust to the changes."

His eyes looked up at the moon. "I think one day maybe we should try and gather our kin. To create a place to help support each other."
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous