A Mother's Day Out (Shai)

When blood blossoms flower on the horizon and the sun sheds its golden tears, only two are left to destroy the seeds of what once was.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Darian on March 19th, 2012, 12:45 am

"Wasn't speaking about how well you cleaned yourself, widow" Darian spoke, his finger's tightening around the hilt of his dagger while he held and idle look, patience filling his eyes. The woman was thick skinned, he had to give her that, but he wondered just as well if that emotional fortitude ran to other things. "People say your bloods weak, and looking at you, I can see what they mean" He supposed there was something that remained to be seen from the woman, but from what he could see of her pale skin, and slender build, she looked fragile as any woman, even more so perhaps.

Her next words drew him from his line of questioning directed in finding out more of her race for the time being as he found himself focusing on other matters, his hazel eyes staring coldly back at her. "If I ever need a whore to lure a fool into disarming himself, I'll be sure to send for you. You could even have a share of the spoils provided you bedded my men well after the job was done" With that he offered a rare chuckle, though there was hardly any true humor behind the spite filled noise.

I have retired Darian, and I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused with anyone threading with this character. Feel free to NPC him in any threads that he is involved in if that is of course ok with the moderator. Again, I am sorry for any inconveniences.
Darian
Player

Words: 270515
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2011, 2:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Liar on August 13th, 2012, 11:17 pm

EXPERIENCE AWARD

Shai

Skill Points
Negotiation 2
Acrobatics 2
Intimidation 1
Climbing 1
Stealth 1
Subterfuge 1

Lore
The Definition of Self-Defense
The Worth of a Human Life
Protecting Identities

Notes
I always like to read you, Shai. :) Let me know if I missed anything.
Liar
This statement is false.

Words: 175519
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2011, 10:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous