[Guild Recruitment] The Declaration (Closed)

[OoT Temp HQ] In which the guild begins formal recruitment for aspiring members.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[Guild Recruitment] The Declaration (Open)

Postby Kuvarakh on August 12th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Iliana, to make it official, here is your link:
Giant Steps

Corpus Aeternum, here is yours:
Grave Concerns

Alea Campbello, here is yours:
A Bird in Hand

And here YOU are, Saige:
Required reading
Last edited by Kuvarakh on August 15th, 2012, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALCHEMY.....When evolution is just too slow.

CS - Plotnotes - Alvadas Linkmap - Dev Thread - Grading - Architectrix
Kuvarakh
ties a rope to a tree and hangs the world

Words: 656536
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2012, 8:38 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[Guild Recruitment] The Declaration (Open)

Postby Saige on August 13th, 2012, 2:38 pm

44th of Summer, 512 AV

Even if Saige had ignored the posters the first time she saw them, she would have been compelled to investigate the Order the second time, or the third. It was difficult to find the building, but Saige persisted, knowing she would regret procrastinating on such a matter if she gave up and went home. When she finally reached the building she was looking for, she quickly scanned the previous applications, realizing only then how much she might also benefit from the connections the guild offered.

She had to climb to reach the slip of paper she was required to fill out, sighing heavily as she gripped the stony wall and made her way up. it was a feat in itself, but she finally reached it and dropped back to the floor. She pulled out the quill and ink from her bag and sat comfortably on the ground to fill it in.

Name: Saige
Race: Pycon
Date of Birth: January 12th, 510 AV
Portfolio: I am mainly an Aurist with basic knowledge of Reimancy and Glyphing.
Reason for joining the Guild: I am profoundly interested in history, and wish to study the historical role magic has played on our world as well as discovering the lost arts rumored to have been forgotten after the Valterrian.

She folded the paper neatly, and after struggling once more to reach the mailbox, proceeded to find her way home.
Saige
Player

Words: 24949
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2012, 8:10 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

[Guild Recruitment] The Declaration (Closed)

Postby Eridanus on September 5th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Thread closed due to end of Summer 512 AV.
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Previous