Hurting a Petcher, Painfully and Horribly (Wren and Ana)

Wren's little day is gonna start with meeting Kreig's fist

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ana Sol Starris on July 6th, 2012, 4:18 am

Staring, the thief could not help but just look upon what was happening, shock and fear rippling through her features.

"Stop," she whispered hoarsely, painedly 'Stop, I'm not worth this' she tried to speak out, yet only her mouth moved silently.

Wren was struggling to get Kreig off him, it had taken but a moment for him to start trying to harm the brawler. Things weren't looking good, at all, she stared, a pressure building up in her skull, pounding madly against the walls of her cranium. Slowly, shuddery, the small thief got up, she staggered for her sword then moved as quick as her mind would allow. This was her fault. All of it was, if Wren were to die because of her, if Kreig were to die because of his brash actions relating to her. Ana could not bear the thought of having the guilt of her friends deaths, could not allow it, Dira wasn't going to take them today. Hopefully.

"Kreig," Ana spoke lithely, calmly.

For a moment, nothing happened "KREIG" she roared at him, her voice taking an unnatural change to tone "STOP THIS PETCHING NONSENSE" she unsheathed the weapon, shoulders shaking, body heating to innumerable proportions. The small girl was pissed, angry, he wasn't going to kill Wren, someone who she cared for very much, even though his darker side was a pissy asshole, she couldn't just let him.. To just watch and be helpless, no, she had been like that far too much within the Sunberthian streets. No more. Change was needed, now, now, petching NOW.

It took every bit of restraint she had to not attack him out right with the blade, instead she lifted it to her own neck, pressed it against the soft flesh once she realized he would not let up even if she asked without violence.

"Kreig, if you won't comply.." The small girls voice turned monotonous, dangerous, threat and promise lingered with in her tone "I'll slit my throat, do you want that?" Her shoulders seemed to shudder, shake, before relaxing under her own firmly held grip on her sword "friend, if you kill him, I'll die with him as well" she said forcefully, glaring, sneering down at him, there was resolve in her demeanor, there was motivation in her actions, she was Motif.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on August 10th, 2012, 10:34 am

And like pull of a lever, Kreig had suddenly stopped. A look of rage replaced with a look of concern and panic, the grip of his hands around the neck of Wrenmae loosening. With the rush of Adrenaline fading came a sharp pain to the neck, Wren's 'claws' slightly piercing his neck and threatening to kill him as Kreig's hands had threatened to strangle the wind out of the Mage. His eyes only turned slightly as he looked at Ana, the sharp points of Wren's 'fingers' in his neck " As you wish" He grumbled, he was angry to be sure but he did not want his friend to kill herself over this petcher, a double edged blade at least had a chance of of going both ways 'He is more edges though, blasted Mage'.

His eyes simply returned to Wren, he still wanted to kill him and had no qualms if it meant his life going to Dira. But Ana would then have less friends, who would be around to help her when she needs it? Who would keep her company from loneliness 'Death is ever eternal, it can wait' Were his thoughts, souls go to Dira and never the reverse 'Death is when we choose it'
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Wrenmae on September 7th, 2012, 3:17 am

Coughing, thrusting himself up from the earth, Shroud spit, his claws tapering down to nails once more, his eyes filled with hatred. Kreig stepped back, his eyes following Shroud as the murderer slunk back towards the tent. He transfixed Ana with a vicious glare, promising nothing but punishment for the events of the morning. Personally, Shroud saw no trouble with simply killing the brute. He served no purpose, had crossed him, and now petulantly listened to a woman.

Rabid dogs were only good for putting down, and this brawler had proven to be little more than a cur without a leash. Pushing the tent flap back, he slipped into his own sanctity, rubbing the abrasion on his neck, the marks of the thug’s fingers on him. He would pay for it, certainly, bit by painful bit. Taking his dagger, Shroud sheathed it and belted it to his waist. Never again would he allow himself to be disarmed so easily…so, if anything, this interruption was an instructional lesson in disguise.

Well played, really, well done. Zan remarked sarcastically

You could have handled it better?

Well. First, I don’t sleep. Second, I don’t have a neck. And third, I’m not a shyke.

Correct on all but the last count.

Mature.

Take heart in our victory, Zan, would it kill you to be excited?

Would it kill you not to kill yourself?

It might.

I rest my case.

You do that.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fallacy on September 28th, 2012, 3:36 am

XP Award!

Name:Ana
XP Award:
  • +1 Observation
  • +1 Interrogation
  • +2 Begging
  • +1 Rhetoric
Lore:
  • Why Would Someone so Handsome Sleep With Someone So Ugly?
  • Me? In a Relationship? No!
  • What It Feels Like to Be Punched
  • Stop Hurting Him!
Notes:

Name:Wrenmae
XP Award:
  • +2 Familiary
  • +1 Interrogation
  • +1 Brawling
  • +1 Morphing
Lore:
  • What's His Problem?
  • What Choking Feels Like
  • Would it kill you not to kill yourself?
Notes:

Name:Krieg
XP Award:
  • +2 Rhetoric
  • +1 Intimidation
  • +1 Unarmed Combat
  • +1 Interrogation
Lore:
  • He Hurt Her!
  • Going After Wren
  • Starting a Fight
  • Trying to Protect a Friend
Notes:

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous