[Vick's scrapbook] Magical researcher of wonders

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Thomas Cosa on November 28th, 2012, 5:50 pm

Vick,

You are one of the first people I 'met' through Mizahar, and I can't thank you enough for the kindness and help you've shown me. I can't say how sorry I am, and that I'll be here if you need someone to talk to.

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Wrenmae on November 28th, 2012, 8:27 pm

Vick,

I know losing someone is hard, and I don't think I can write anything to alleviate the sorrow you feel...though I wish I could.

If you want to talk, I'm more than happy to be there for you.

You're a great writer and a fantastic guy,

Best wishes mate.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Vick on February 4th, 2013, 11:00 pm

I just wanted to say thank you guys who posted, sent me messages and sent me stuff on aim. It really did and does mean a lot.

Would have said that sooner but in Jan the household was sick and well did not plan on being out with the flu as well for the month...but it's life.

Sooo no idea what to write. I have to say I am happy to see the idea of Vblogs going live and have spent a good amount of time stalking people on them. Can't wait to see what people do with them down the road.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on February 19th, 2013, 1:00 pm

That is my kitty. Her name is Nina and early chat hears me talk about her as she likes to cuddle early in the day. I got her when she was a kitten by getting her out of a flower pot and spent about a week getting her litter mates from outside. The mates found a home but I kept her since she was the runt of the litter.

She knows I am talking about her as she is making cute sounds and pawing at my hands right now while yawning. Yes she does like her tummy rubbed and played with even if she does not play often.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on March 4th, 2013, 2:16 pm

So things are starting to turn around in life. For the better.

Starting a new job in 2 weeks. Found some roommates so my Gf and I can keep the place we are in now when the other people leave. That is a big stress off my shoulders.

Have a year plan and starting to make a five year plan with what I am planning to do.

Not a lot to say but I am happy with what is being done.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on April 18th, 2016, 7:08 am

So this was brought up in chat. Figured I would save it and reflect more on it since I lost a few notes about Vick in the past.

(02:17:49) Valerius_Nitrozian: Why is he always a child anyway? I know that he died young, but wouldn't it be easier if he took the bodies of adults?

(02:18:17) Reisen_Widerspruch: He likes making tall people get him stuff?
(02:18:34) Reisen_Widerspruch: And fit into tight spaces?
(02:18:56) Vick: No worries it's not the first time someone asked me that about Vick. So give me a second and I will write up why I made Vick and why he is the way he is
(02:24:34) Vick: So Vick was turned at the young age of 8 into a nuit from the promises of power in terms of riches and magical power. He did not know that was a lie and his family outcast him when they saw what he had become. The person who turned him into a nuit made it so he took someone from the same age to help him adjust. Yet Sahova is filled with misleading lies. Vick always told himself that he would never bend or break as he wanted to be a simple child for as long as he could. Granted he did not understand he did break over the 200+ years and went insane. He hates change in the end and wants to cling onto something that he can understand. Since he never grew as a person he never wants to change forms he can't understand fully. While the mind does change and mold to the new events in life he does not want to change on some level. I got the main idea for the type from interview with a vampire of Cladia when she was turned so young and what she became. Insane and hated changed.

(02:26:58) Valerius_Nitrozian: So does Vick still see himself as a child?
(02:27:01) Valerius_Nitrozian: And not a man?
(02:27:02) Vick: Hey Dash
(02:27:20) ChatBot: Dirk_Cutlass logs into the Chat.
(02:27:40) Vick: Vick sees himself as an old person but still a child in some fashion.
(02:27:45) Reisen_Widerspruch: *hugs Val and Vick and waves at Bald one and Cutlass*
(02:28:09) Reisen_Widerspruch: So he's kinda like King Bumi from avatar?
(02:28:22) Vivienne_Clarissa: hai vick
(02:28:30) Vick: He does not go into detailw ith his age, besides just today in a thread with Thomas (they have fun history), but he does not act like a child anymore. Yet would he change and go into an adult? Doubt it.
(02:28:31) Reisen_Widerspruch: *hugs Vivi*
(02:28:42) Valerius_Nitrozian: Does he never think about being with a woman and all those other things he misses by taking a child'd body?
(02:28:45) Vivienne_Clarissa: *hugs rei*
(02:28:48) Vivienne_Clarissa: hai dirk
(02:29:03) Reisen_Widerspruch: Can't miss what you never had I think, though you can always wonder
(02:29:13) Dirk_Cutlass: Hey

(02:29:44) Vick: He never got to learn about that as he never became a teenager. I am sure he has the urges but he might not see it as something in a sexual manner but he could take it out in other ways like tortoure and testing.

(02:31:27) Valerius_Nitrozian: How many PCs did Vick torture?
(02:31:34) Vick: I use to tell people before they wrote with me and used Vick that he was not a bubbly happy person in Sahova. Now adays I don't and just go with it.
(02:31:44) Vick: Define Torture...
(02:32:07) Valerius_Nitrozian: Hurt them even though they didn't want to be hurt?
(02:32:13) Valerius_Nitrozian: I'm not sure how to define that.
(02:33:30) Vick: Right now one. You see torture to me could be a list of things. Would you think of it being torture if I gave you an item that could poison your mind and leave scars in your soul? Fallon was the only one I cut into the skin but other people I have given items to test that could hurt them.

(02:37:22) Valerius_Nitrozian: Does Vick torture people because he likes it?
(02:37:30) Valerius_Nitrozian: Or does he do it in the name of science?
(02:38:26) Vick: It's a game.
(02:38:46) Valerius_Nitrozian: Like the game of a seriously disturbed immortal child?
(02:38:47) Vick: This is something I wrote to explain it in more of a writing for him.
(02:38:56) Vick: Yet even with all his faults, his broken soul and lost innocents he always held to one truth and that was not to lie. Be it to other Masters or even Plusers he would always tell them the truth of the matter even if that was something they did not want to hear. In Sahova Vick would use people as toys and toss them to the side but he always told them that before the fact and at the time when it came to that point.
(02:39:34) Vick: He sees things as play toys. SOme play toys just have a single use to be tortured and tossed to the side when they are broken. It's how Vick sees the world overall.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Vick on April 19th, 2016, 12:35 am

Legacy Imaginarium of Artifacts
Business Type: Magic shop. Malediction
Goods and Services Offered:
Rabbit skull: 5 GM
Dog Skull: 10 GM
Humanoid body: 40 GM
Glassbeak Bones: 50GM

“Failed” items: 15GM

Custom items: Available upon request.

Malediction Training:
Novice: 30 GM

Job:
“Tester”: 30GM per tested item.

Base Income:World Mage Master Malediction 60 GM per day.

Assets:
Magical Laboratory (Elaborate) 3,500 gm
Office (Elaborate) 1,500 gm 400 sq.ft
Shop (Luxurious) 8,000 gm 400 sq.ft.
Storage (Luxurious) 3,000 gm 400 sq.ft
Library (Luxurious) 9,000 gm 1600 sq.ft.

“Home section of the building”
Kitchen (Elaborate) 1,800 gm 400 sq.ft.
Common Area (Elaborate) 1,500 gm 400 sq.ft.
Courtyard (Luxurious) 7,500 gm 400 sq.ft.
Dining Hall (Elaborate) 5,000 gm 1600 sq.ft.
Storage (Luxurious) 3,000 gm 400 sq.ft
Master Bedroom (Luxurious) 12,500 gm 1600 sq.ft.
Bath (Luxurious) 5,000 gm 1600 sq.ft.
Bedroom (Elaborate) 2,000 gm 400 sq.ft
Bath (Elaborate) 1,000 gm 400 sq.ft.
Servants Quarters 400 gm 400 sq.ft.
Servants Quarters 400 gm 400 sq.ft.

Courtyard (Luxurious) 7,500 gm 400 sq.ft.
Torture Chamber 3,000 gm 400 sq.ft.
Prison Cell 300 gm 200 sq.ft.

City 1,000 gm/acre - 2 acres of land around the home/shop - 2,000 gold

Total price: 78,000

___

So this is something I wrote up for Vick to one day have. After talking about it in caht it seems the best bet is to become a Merchant Prince with Malediction, Carving, Drawing at least.

Well time to get started on this new idea.
Vick
Master Maledictor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes